QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• wow Gurashi I can't believe you'd bully someone that hard, I'm disappointed in you
  • Synl turns squats down and sprays the water beneath your feet with a stream of noxious fluid, but
    the malodor is quickly washed away.

Synl's arms fall listlessly to his sides as he hangs his head and intones a sad, disappointed
    "Drat."

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.

• Miso Shevat, Cowboy of Hallifax says, “If you ain't got no giddy up then giddy out my way.”

Discord: Miso#4811
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I thought discord was a safe space.  :s
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • It is actually supposed to be @Miso (not the soup)
    Eh, there's no rule or anything, at least on the Halli server. Besides, it's no secret Project HALP is just a Portal-to-Shevat pipeline for any rube Daraius can trick into getting evaluated.
    I used to make cakes.

Whereas Daraius just makes sure they're breathing and born between 260 and 330 C.E.
    I used to make cakes.

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • Daem said:
    I think Lycidae saw Daem's love of toading and stomping on toads. They asked if they could sing me an inspirational song for Shadowdancers, and this is what happened. It made me so happy.

Lycidae shifts position slightly, her eyes and abdomen glowing an eerie emerald.

"Oh you're a toad again," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

"I just can't wait to make you a toad again," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

"The life I love is killing foes with my friends," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

"And I can't wait to make you a toad again," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

"Oh you're a toad again," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

"Please notify your next of kin," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

"I promise they'll never see you again," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

"Oh I can't wait to make you a toad again," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

"I said I can't wait to make you a toad again," sings Lycidae, playing a glittering pink viola.

The song that Lycidae was performing fades away.

Willie Nelson came on my YouTube shuffle and "You're a Toad Again" got stuck in my head after I listened to "On The Road Again" I couldn't help it
  • You doff a black felt porkpie hat with a quartz button cordially.

Filled with disgust, Kaiel spits directly in your face.

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

• Vatul said:

The timer was rushing me, so my fingers decided to to freak out.

This is why I will never win quizzes.  :'(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    Message #2942 sent by (system) (received: 2019/10/08 15:40:59)
    An aromatic bone-shaped cookie of gamy venison has decayed to dust in your absence.

I used to make cakes.

• Drone Errente, One of Many says, "Who is the baby for?!"

Freja peers at you unscrupulously.

You say, "Me. To sacrifice. For Mother Night."

Disciple of the Tah'vrai, Freja Ysav'rai says, "Is that -your- baby?"

Disciple of the Tah'vrai, Freja Ysav'rai says, "Oh."

Errente blinks.

You say to Freja, "I did not birth it if that's what you mean."

pronouns: they/them
  • Well, she -is- scowling. All that macabre is probably ruining her appetite! Rude.
  • Xenthos said:
    The place of the womb.
    The corrosiveness of the taint sickens the land. Peculiar, glowing organic machinery rests within this wide, square cavern. Webs of pulsing veins of emerald translucent flesh pass revolting semi-congealing liquid between jelly-like vats. Niches have been cut within the walls, as seats, and pieces of glowing crystal yield a deadening luminescence which casts ferocious shadows about the walls. Smeared with faeces and rot, straw and grass pad the rocky floor, and the corpses of small animals litter the area among other nondescript bones. Within a web of organic tubes and jelly like protrusions, the corpse of a pregnant gnome woman shudders with life. With jerky movements, the corpse of a gnome male tends to the needs of his female companion. A slender leothin sits here motionless, brightening its surroundings with its natural golden bio-luminescence.

Okay, so this room is somewhat creepy, right?  No self-respecting gnome would ever want to come here...

... GLANCE UP
    A meandering tunnel.
    The corrosiveness of the taint sickens the land. Arms crossed, Chef Gioia Shucks scowls at her surroundings.

I guess nobody ever accused these gnome traders of being smart. :P
    THERE IS NO WAY THIS ROOM IS SANITARY. NO GOOD CHEF SHOULD BE ANYWHERE NEAR SUCH CONDITIONS. *stress sweat*
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Have you seen that ritual?  It is somewhat disturbing.
  • Re: Czixi.

Researcher Merlose Shevat smiles impishly and says, "She is very good at the pointed conversations, yes. The daggers help with that."

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• edited October 2019
    Xenthos said:
    Have you seen that ritual?  It is somewhat disturbing.
    NO I HAVE NOT N I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’