Absence Thread

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Everiine said:
    Then Saturday, get married!
    Congratulations in advance!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Everiine said:
    On Monday, I get on a plane. Then Saturday, get married! Then the next two weeks doing fun things and relaxing.

So, for the next three weeks, I'll be gone.

On the same note, I'll be gone Thurs-Sun being all dapper and bestmanly for the same wedding.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Now I demand photos of this of the pair of you.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Karlach said:
    Now I demand photos of this of the pair of you.
    Do not worry, I'm sure many good ones shall be had.
    Alik said:
    Everiine said:
    fun things
    ... "fun things" ...
    B-)
    I WAS talking about going to King's Island, you know!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Is that what they do call that now? Fascinating.
    :bz >:)

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • Now that my grandfather is on the mend and likely to come home from the nursing home soon, I will be going back to work full time effective Monday.

While this is not an "absence" I will be back to my normal schedule and so I will be here mornings and weekends (EST). I will still be popping in at work (don't tell anyone) to check messages and all that so should be no problem.

• I'll be gone from today till Tuesday since my scout group has its 25th anniversary which we are celebrating with a little camp. And it's going to be about 86 °F all weekend. Yay for sun and camping!
  • Aerdiya said:
    I'll be gone from today till Tuesday since my scout group has its 25th anniversary which we are celebrating with a little camp. And it's going to be about 86 °F all weekend. Yay for sun and camping!
    NOOOOOO MAH PLAAAAAAANSSSS!!!!!

Just kidding, have fun!
    Retired.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'm out all weekend. CAPITAL PRIDE WEEEEEEEEKEND!!
  • @Celina: I'm moving to DC today (D: D:D:D:) so I'll be at Pride! At least some. I don't have too many friends who are interested in going, crowds make me uncomfortable, and I'm in a new city with no idea what I'm doing. But I'll be there.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Just wanted to let everyone know.  I am not gone and I am trying to check in as much as I can.  My Master's program started last week and I am very, very busy.  If you need me just message me and I will get back with you as soon as I am able.

I hope everyone is doing well.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I may or may not vanish for an unspecified time depending on what are all the issues with my computer/windows at present. We'll just have to see.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Some of you may have noticed I am MIA.

That will continue for 3 to 7 more days.

You may spot me on League of Legends or Battle.Net. Don't be fooled. I'm not supposed to be online at all.

I have been fighting a "sinus infection" since I've returned from Atlantic City and my temperature has ranged from 99.5 to 103.6. It spikes from 99.5 to 101.2 whenever it feels like it as well. Yes, antibiotics, I've taken them, will be getting more likely in the next day or so.

I'm tired of sleeping and coughing. And likely need YET ANOTHER appointment because I, having TMJ already, managed to cough my jaw out of alignment and now have trouble hearing.

Hoping the best for the rest of you.
  • Zouviqil said:
    Some of you may have noticed I am MIA.

That will continue for 3 to 7 more days.

You may spot me on League of Legends or Battle.Net. Don't be fooled. I'm not supposed to be online at all.

I have been fighting a "sinus infection" since I've returned from Atlantic City and my temperature has ranged from 99.5 to 103.6. It spikes from 99.5 to 101.2 whenever it feels like it as well. Yes, antibiotics, I've taken them, will be getting more likely in the next day or so.

I'm tired of sleeping and coughing. And likely need YET ANOTHER appointment because I, having TMJ already, managed to cough my jaw out of alignment and now have trouble hearing.

Hoping the best for the rest of you.
    Aww :( Hope you get better soon! Me and Nihta have left you lots of get well "presents" in your absence :D
  • I am off for scout stuff again over the weekend (three weeks of intense heat without a drop of rain....and guess when it finally starts raining....when I am going camping <.<).
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Tomorrow I begin the long drive home. I'll be back soon!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited June 2014
    @Iosen and I are going to be somewhat absent from about the 23rd to the 29th while we go visit @Aiyana for our one year wedding anniversary.

Be gentle to my poor, poor little Cacophonies :(

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Pectus said:
    @Iosen and I are going to be somewhat absent from about the 23rd to the 29th while we go visit @Aiyana for our one year wedding anniversary.

Be gentle to my poor, poor little Cacophonies :(
    No.

(Happy anniversary!)

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm probably going to be a little more scarce this weekend than usual, my grandparents are coming in for the month, and getting everything ready will be a bit of a bear.
  • Going to be scarce for the next while.

The game has simply stopped.. appealing to me. I'm lacking ambition to do much of anything, and finding myself logging in more and more out of habit than actually wanting to do anything. Nothing seems to have changed in a while, and everything seems to be a giant, vicious cycle amongst the players of lack of communication, bitchyness ,and snark snark snark. Maybe when I'm less burnt-out, I'll see things differently, but until then, don't expect to see too much of me or my alts.

• Isune agreed to a party on 13th of Urlachmar without realizing her drive home would culminate in a nice dinner with friends and family. She may be very very fashionably late but promises her player is sorry about it. (She also lacks a phone client to log in.)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Isune said:
    Isune agreed to a party on 13th of Urlachmar without realizing her drive home would culminate in a nice dinner with friends and family. She may be very very fashionably late but promises her player is sorry about it. (She also lacks a phone client to log in.)
    You will return to a Wyrden fulcrux, Your Ladyship.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Grandmother broke her femur because at 89 she's too good to walk around at night with the light on. Surgery is still in the air, labs pending. Might be slow and plain gone on some days. 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Will be sparse for a week or so. Azula, Saoirse and Svorai know how to reach me if needed.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Drocilla said:
    Grandmother broke her femur because at 89 she's too good to walk around at night with the light on. Surgery is still in the air, labs pending. Might be slow and plain gone on some days. 
    Ouch!  Sorry to hear about that, hope she is on the mend (I've been out of town most of the week, so I'm a bit behind on forum activity)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."