Absence Thread

1484950515254»

Comments

• Hi folks, I shall be less frequent from American Thanksgiving week onwards for a bit
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• My free time will remain quite hectic and I may be more sparse than normal for personal reasons from the coming Sunday on, though I will be regularly logging in to check on things. Letters are the preferred method of communication at present for making progress on storylines, as they are easier to respond to on my end. Thank you for your understanding!
  • Hi all. Hope everyone is doing well. I am getting a better idea of what my new job's workload is like, so I will be around more next month.

• While I've been drifting in and out of the game as is, I've recently gotten a full time job that has fairly long hours on US peak times. I'll still do my best to respond to letters and messages as needed. For the Gloms/Auguries: Please don't be afraid to message me about things you want to do culture-wise! I've been meaning to delegate regardless.

pronouns: they/them
  • Isser is going on hiatus. Thank you to all those who have put up with me and supported me. I appreciate it. I've not been playing in any serious way in a long time. 
  • Xiran may be scarce from July 3 until the 14th. Seren characters may contact the Moonhart Circle for any urgent issues.
    Messages and owls to Xiran may be addressed more slowly until she's back.

• Apologies for my absence. Xiran may be about infrequently this week. Owl post and messages remain welcome, but may be answered some IG months out.

• Xiran may not be about IG Sept 23 and 24th. Do reach out to a relevant Minister or one of the Moonhart Circle if they can help! I will see messages and letters soon as I can.

• Xiran will be away from Nov 29th to Dec 8. Let me know if there's anything I can assist with before then. Thanks!

• Xiran will be away Jan 19th to 22nd (GMT). Please message or owl if I can help with anything before then! Serenwilde sales are still on-going.