Lusternia down?

Did Lusternia just die for everyone, or just me? It does kinda respond to ping (although it's the wrong IP responding?), but... no connection.

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The Red Star just launched an all-out attack. Hallifax responded with a Basin-wide stasis field.
  • Lusternia has indeed gone down for everyone. In fact, all of IRE is down. We believe we know the cause (an external failure unrelated to us), so please bear with as we try to chase up a fix!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Seems it's all(or at least for sure 3) of the IRE games.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Psh. We should never have let Halli and Gaudi out of their isolation! It's only brought us misery, I tell you.
  • I just tried it and it seems to be down, yeah

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Well, back to Terraria for a couple hours, then.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Let's pass the time with some Cards Against Humanity... Join up at http://pyz.socialgamer.net/game.jsp. The password is 'poorlusternia'. :(
  • I'm being a noob. Where do you enter the password?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I firmly recommend anyone who can join this.

You may come to reflect on your morality afterwards.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NVM, got it.

[/noob]
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lusternia needs a text alert system to let us know when problems are fixed.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited October 2013
    Why? Anyone who says they're not just trying to reconnect over and over is lying.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ardmore said:
    Why? Anyone who says they're not just trying to reconnect over and over is lying.
    I just want chocolate cooking curio pieces. :(
  • TIL: Iosai is a terrible person.

I approve.
  • I'm innocent. It's this game. This terrible, terrible, fantastic game. :(
  • So saddening I can't get in on the CAH game :( stupid room limit.
  • :( Room's full. I've never played anyways and I'm at work so I can't give it my full attention. Wish I could watch.
    Room limit will be extended shortly, please hold!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    We're just rushing to the end of this game, then the player limit will be put up :)
    Game won, limit going up!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    So tempting...
  • We're open again, join us!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited October 2013
    Tacita said:
    We're just rushing to the end of this game, then the player limit will be put up :)
    ...OHGODITSALLMYFAULT

oh, I thought you meant Lusternia. Carry on.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Okay, update!

Apparently, fire alarms went off in the datacenter that hosts IRE games and the fire department ordered them to shut off all electricity. There was no actual fire but they estimate 1-2 hours to power back all the servers.
  • And that's why my company has a co-lo.
    We've still a couple of spots open in CAH for those who want in. Some brilliant rounds here.

• Oh, wait... there was a fire...

IN IOSAI'S PANTS!
  • S'ok, Sior came along and that fire mysteriously went out...

:o
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    The game might be fun, but the seeming lack of available rules and horrible ui made it a pain to play. We should play BGO next! I'll join the second game though, because newbies seem to win a lot in BGO in their first game.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"