Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Phoebus said:
    I asked Estarra why trill don't have a language at the DC Meet. The answer wasn't very magical.
    And you didn't share with the class? For shame.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Anyone ever notice Iasmos likes to disagree with posts just because?

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Is it just me or is it tough to decipher what you've read and what's new on these forums? 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Is it just me or is it tough to decipher what you've read and what's new on these forums? 
    Just you. I use the 'discussions' link at the top left pretty religiously. Rarely browse the forums themselves unless I'm on iOS, and then just to see what I've missed and then 'mark all viewed' so the forum section turns white when something new is added.
  • So true. 
    IYTHA SMASH

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I wish I could name each head of my hydra.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Lavinya said:
    I wish I could name each head of my hydra.
    Ah yes.  "Say hello to my hydra.  This is Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde"  /pacmanripoff
    :P
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited October 2012
    Bashing Spree of about 12 Hours coming tomorrow.... sadly to maximize the bonus from the achievement... Means no playing today *Sighs* Red bull is on Order.

EDIT: As I don't want to accidentally activate that bonus before I start.
  • Celina said:
    Stop asking me to run for CL. It will never happen. Never. Evereverever.
    You go talk to Xenthos, talk to Tacita, talk to me,
    But I-eeeee am never ever ever...

... I'm sorry.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You should be.

Like, ever.
  • edited October 2012
    Draylor tells you, "You wanna see what griefing really is? >.>."
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIdtell draylor wanna see what an issue looks like?
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "Wanna see what an issue looks like?"
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubId
    Apprentice Ghaliith n'Kylbar, Crafter of Cracked Clay says, "Gone?"
    Draylor tells you, "Challenge accepted."
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor I'm not gonna put up with bullshit.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "I'm not gonna put up with bullshit."
    Draylor tells you, "Look, if you're gonna whine over a single death, then whatever."
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor logged and sent.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "Logged and sent."
    Draylor tells you, "Go back to your corner and whine."
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor well, not sent yet, but will be.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "Well, not sent yet, but will be."
    Draylor tells you, "But I don't want to hear it."
    The electrifying shimmer of arcane magics fills the air, accompanied by structured High Magic
    chanting from nearby.
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor you come into a city and jump someone you -know- can't fight.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "You come into a city and jump someone you -know- can't fight."
    Draylor tells you, "Cry me a river?"
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor Of course I'm gonna bitch about it.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "Of course I'm gonna bitch about it."

I forgot how much I missed Lusternia. Granted I was full of shit about issuing, given I don't as a policy, but still, when someone comes into your city to kill you just because they know you're not set up to fight back yet after just coming back, it makes me want to stop playing again. *sigh*
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Equinox should break up for the sole reason of giving Draylor some new people to fight. ;)

• edited October 2012
    Raahl. Sorry, but the mere way your character talks smack like he does gives people reason to want to kill him, heh.

Starting a conversation with, "Honestly, you know I have no <beep> cures and barely have my goddamn system set."

Is hardly conducive to a pleasant and fulfilling conversation participation on my part.

Further, and for actual context: http://pastehtml.com/view/cgrwqtuft.html
  • edited October 2012
    Raahl said:
    Draylor tells you, "You wanna see what griefing really is? >.>."
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIdtell draylor wanna see what an issue looks like?
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "Wanna see what an issue looks like?"
    Apprentice Ghaliith n'Kylbar, Crafter of Cracked Clay says, "Gone?"
    Draylor tells you, "Challenge accepted."
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor I'm not gonna put up with bullshit.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "I'm not gonna put up with bullshit."
    Draylor tells you, "Look, if you're gonna whine over a single death, then whatever."
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor logged and sent.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "Logged and sent."
    Draylor tells you, "Go back to your corner and whine."
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor well, not sent yet, but will be.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "Well, not sent yet, but will be."
    Draylor tells you, "But I don't want to hear it."
    The electrifying shimmer of arcane magics fills the air, accompanied by structured High Magic
    chanting from nearby.
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor you come into a city and jump someone you -know- can't fight.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "You come into a city and jump someone you -know- can't fight."
    Draylor tells you, "Cry me a river?"
    6450h, 6000m, 7760e, 10p, 29400en, 27900w esSilrxk-SuperSubIddraylor Of course I'm gonna bitch about it.
    You tell Draylor La'Saet, "Of course I'm gonna bitch about it."

I forgot how much I missed Lusternia. Granted I was full of shit about issuing, given I don't as a policy, but still, when someone comes into your city to kill you just because they know you're not set up to fight back yet after just coming back, it makes me want to stop playing again. *sigh*
    Sweet tweet bro
  • edited October 2012
    this post is a mistake
  • NochtNocht Glomdoring
    I don't think there's anything to be gained by continuing this. Let's let it drop.

Thanks

• Props to Hiri and Ush for some fun today. You guys rock. <3
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Being up to date on library work is satisfying. That is all.
  • Played some Psychodrama with Ushaara. First game was good. Very close, with Ikons triggering statistically probably, and ending up with me being the winner.

Then we played a real match, where his Stroke of Divine Luck triggered six times in a row, along with his stunfish triggering twice in a row. I lost of course.

Then we had some more practice games, trying out various Ikons and see how they work. I've somehow acquired a Crow's Feather card. 20% chance to neutralize a scene. Curious what it did.

25 rounds later, we had yet got it to trigger.

"And once again, Probability proves itself willing to sneak into a back alley and service Comedy as would a copper piece harlot."
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited November 2012
    Kiradawea said:
    Played some Psychodrama with Ushaara. First game was good. Very close, with Ikons triggering statistically probably, and ending up with me being the winner.

Then we played a real match, where his Stroke of Divine Luck triggered six times in a row, along with his stunfish triggering twice in a row. I lost of course.

Then we had some more practice games, trying out various Ikons and see how they work. I've somehow acquired a Crow's Feather card. 20% chance to neutralize a scene. Curious what it did.

25 rounds later, we had yet got it to trigger.

"And once again, Probability proves itself willing to sneak into a back alley and service Comedy as would a copper piece harlot."
    ---Why do quotes hate me? What did I ever do to them?---

Ushaara always beats me when it's a real match, but I usually beat him during just practice. It's rigged, rigged I tell you! He's got some sort of probability forcefield.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I am tempted to take up Tailoring and Enchantment.:(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Siam said:
    I am tempted to take up Tailoring and Enchantment.:(
    Do it! They're my two main trades and I love them very much. Tailoring especially.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited November 2012
    Eventru said:
    Siam said:
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2096
    Date: 11/4/2012 at 22:28
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Daily Questing Achievements!

I love the spin the admins placed so people don't end up hoarding them.:) 
    I guess the TBC quest just became even *more* unpopular.  As if that was possible.
    I've heard this remark a few dozen times since we released the achievements, and I find it very ironic. People bemoan there is no viable conflict to strive for - the moment there is the perception of importance on a conflict quest, before it is even used to any effect, people are complaining about it.
    So how about now that someone rolled up an alt specifically to grief with it?

Here's looking at Demetri.

Prelude Demetri (Male Undead Viscanti).
    He is 17 years old, having been born on the 16th of Urlachmar, 322 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He is unranked in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is a Pedestrian in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is a graduate of the College of Necromantic & Tainted Research.
    He is considered to be approximately 5% of your might.
    He is not currently active in any family.
    He aided Norchatine in the repair of the Tainted Broadcasting Centre.

• So. Rilunrase game of freeze tag in the Klangratch Tournie of freeze tag iin theuna has won the game of freeze tag in eRiluna has won usana haangr e tag in rstwTagRiluna hase game of freeze tag in the Klangratch Tournie of freeee Klann the angratch Tournie of freeze ts!
    So. Rilunrase game of freeze tag in the Klangratch Tournie of freeze tag iin theuna has won the game of freeze tag in eRiluna has won usana haangr e tag in rstwTagRiluna hase game of freeze tag in the Klangratch Tournie of freeee Klann the angratch Tournie of freeze ts!
    It's crowtongue. Glom warned you, we are taking over. Even the code. Resistance is futile.
  • Freeze Tag Wins     : 7,516

I wish I could keep them, but that's got to be abuse. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
This discussion has been closed.