Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    So what is the Tree of Memories.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Shaddus said:
    Oh god, you're actually reading those?
    I bet they're not only reading them, but developing some commemorative item to display a random one when you emote at it.

Muahahaha. Hahaha. Ha.

• HAI'GLOH 2.0

*panic*

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    But more hugsy. 
  • I don't remember what I wrote on the thingy for the thingy. I probably just rambled about things. I know I could have earned one credit if I saved it, but I'm so afraid of making a mistake somewhere and getting ousted. x_x

Raves and happiness for the Serenwilde community, though. You folks have made me smile at least once each time I logged on. Sorry if I'm a bit annoying or overeager!
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Shoutout to everyone who keeps the Glom alive. I am not around as often because of health issues but eh. So much <3.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    The last few days in-game have kept me very busy and have been quite fun. Having to give up VA hasn't been terribly fun on my end, but I do feel more "free" in a way, even though not much else has changed right now. So I guess I'm just happy with the general state of the game - feels like it's on more of an upswing and everything's a bit more lively right now.
  • Eritheyl said:

Bump
  • Chirbo said:
    Eritheyl said:

Bump
    It's that nefarious things the Forests are doing to destroy us all.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    It's a thing that, once it has enough memories put into it, will fix all the Bad Stuff, give everyone a magical snowglobe, and grant druids a new tertiary called voodoo.

• Lisaera said:
    Checking the Tree of Memories is my new favorite thing to do when I log in. Thank you all so much for participating. It's so much fun to read, and I hope you're all having fun submitting them!
    Yeah, I think I'm up to four now, though that latest one took me a few days before my brain was okay with adding it. :S

And yeah... I might be dropping in regularly to have a quick look for anything new >_> it's pretty cool to see what different people are adding ^_^.
  • Lisaera said:
    Checking the Tree of Memories is my new favorite thing to do when I log in. Thank you all so much for participating. It's so much fun to read, and I hope you're all having fun submitting them!
    I just wanted to second this. I had my chance to rummage through all the memories: player, God (hi @Maylea!), and denizen (hi Butter and Perriwinkle!). They are truly beautiful things. Thanks, everyone!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Would it be weird to put in a pretty old memory involving @Hoaracle?

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Wait is the Tree of Memories a forests-only thing? Or are city-dweller memories allowed too? Asking for a friend.  :>
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • There are currently these Elections:
       [ID] [V] [Group]         [Title]                                         
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     126056     (Blacktalon)    Election for Administrator of Blacktalon

4534h, 7090m, 5460e, 10p, 22760en, 22760w Bex-election 126056
    ** Summary for (Blacktalon) Election #126056 ***************************
    Title:                                                      (Closed)
       Election for Administrator of Blacktalon

Description:
       Being displeased with the performance of High Druid Emar
       Stormcrow, Father of the Murder in the position of Administrator
       of Blacktalon, this vote of no confidence has been called. The
       following individuals believe they can better perform the duties
       required of the position.

Choices:
         1.  (19) Tylwyth
         2.  (8) Emar
    4534h, 7090m, 5460e, 10p, 22760en, 22760w Bex-rmu
    Message #430 sent by (system) (received: 2015/12/10 15:44:36)
       A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as the Keeper of the Black Nest. In a glorious blaze, 
    the Docets of Crow appears above your head and descends into your hands.
    4534h, 7090m, 5460e, 10p, 22760en, 22760w Bex-

Woot! 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sylandra said:
    Wait is the Tree of Memories a forests-only thing? Or are city-dweller memories allowed too? Asking for a friend.  :>

City folk could probably make friends with forest folk and submit memories through them. I dunno, rp it out!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Sylandra said:

City folk could probably make friends with forest folk and submit memories through them. I dunno, rp it out!
    Memories of clearing trees to pave a road plz.

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yay stockings! If @Phoebus can't find her stocking, someone point her to manse Candycane.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Siam said:
    ..Darn tootin'. I'll be sure to send you an invite when it happens, @Siam.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Super raves for @Davos and his generosity! I'm so happy I got to hang some stockings for people. This promo is just a huge source of warm fuzzies, isn't it.  :>
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Finally logged into the forums after a few days and read through the 100+ posts in the Guild Overhaul thread. It made me happy to see all the love for the Serenguard :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Everiine said:
    Finally logged into the forums after a few days and read through the 100+ posts in the Guild Overhaul thread. It made me happy to see all the love for the Serenguard :) .
    I missed the chance to give a shout out to your vision quests. A guild where that kind of thing is happening is anything but bland!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited December 2015
    Chirbo became a doctor thanks to Hallifax not being around.

And they say he's a dumb bear.

You know I'm a real doctor @Guennie, don't deny it.

Professor Shonjir Shevat says, "Though if he thinks helping a few sick at the University hospital makes him a doctor, he is deluded."

I AM A DOCTOR
  • also @Hoaracle is super nice and helpful
  • Chirbo said:
    Chirbo became a doctor thanks to Hallifax not being around.

And they say he's a dumb bear.

You know I'm a real doctor @Guennie, don't deny it.
    You couldn't cure a ham. You couldn't get a medical license if the only requirement was winning a game of Operation. 
  • I'll have you know that I passed a college test in Halifax to be named a doctor tyvm
  • Gaudi was awesome. But I never belonged. Much love to all of you. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
This discussion has been closed.