Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Below, the Basin shifts, an almost water-like blur over the world from Estarra's efforts. You a jolt, the pull of a chain, as the blur increases.

YOU WA SHOCK

• NO EATING THE GODS OMG, NUUUUU!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • We can't, @Jadice

Jadice's voice rings out clearly once more, "I repeat, move quickly to take 
    refuge in My Brother's city."

Your will is suppressed by Divine mandate, making you unable to perform any 
    action.

D:

• GG Serenwilde shouldn't have screwed with Maeve
  • RIP GLOMDORING

You were so young

• YES ZVOLTZ KILL MYSRAI TAKE REVENGE NOW
  • MYSRAI AND ZVOLTZ, DOING IT WRONG BROS

• WHERE THE HELL IS @AVECHNA? URLACH PLEASE!
  • Arcs of icy white energy blaze across the firmament as Zvoltz, the Architect shouts, 
    "Enough! Your foolishness has doomed this world! It is fitting that Your true form be 
    exposed, Mysrai! Gaze upon your Goddess, mortals! Gaze, and..."

WHAT DID YOU DOOOOO
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Why do we worship these petty beings called gods I don't even

• edited December 2015
    Spotting a golden opportunity, Drocilla, the Enchantress ascends to the tumultuous heavens which brighten at Her approach, lavender eyes fixed upon New Celest while the Navigator is engaged in battle with Illith. A lavender mask materialises in Her hands and She dons it with a wicked ruby smirk while the darkness swathes Her figure.

SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN NOW!

The Goddess' lips part but no sound comes out and She takes a knee, then another, and exhales Her final breath which carries a chilling warning, "Zenos...". Just then the barely substantial form of Zenos materialises behind Her, His filmy tendrils wrapped about Her form tightly as He saps the last of Her essence and Voice, and casts Her aside like a broken doll.

Fuuuu-
  • ZENOS HAS THE SONG NOW OH GOD
  • edited December 2015
    omg that was too lovely. @Maylea @Nocht OTP

EDIT: Okay maybe not. Nocht you bastard :((

• Y'all should've bought more credits.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • AHAHAHA NOCHT FELL FOR THE SAME THING KROKANO DID
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Arcanis' wetdream.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ARCANIS' WET DREAM. THAX.
  • THAX THAX ALMIGHTY THAX

• Finally, the group is edged by two imposing Gods Whose forms create huge silhouettes against the 
    firmament. The first is unmistakably a God, and yet seems to have been crafted from clockwork and 
    metal. The second, by contrast, is the epitome of strength, His muscular form dominating even 
    alongside the might of the Soulless Gods.

HOLY FUCKBALLS.
  • ....who is aelish
  • no idea but i keep waiting for shikari to show up

• inb4 'it was all just a dream'
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

EVENTRU'S BACK

But then, light: a crack that splits the whole of the heavens from one horizon to the other. Golden radiance spills forth from it, illuminating the whole of the Basin with its power.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Wow, these are like the titans of Greek Mythology, precursors to our Elder Gods! SO AWESOME!
  • If this isn't a dream... then hell of a lot is going to have to change in the game.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • this is so mary sue i can't even
  • KARAGASH? Ok. Whatever.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Viravain 2.0

And then, She calls into the aether, a song of perfect harmony and pitch that shakes the foundation of the sky. From the woods of Serenwilde, from the far reaches of Glomdoring, from elsewhere across the land, the rapturous response of a choir of birds shriek and crow. And they all take flight, a multitude of birds soaring through the air before they swoop and viciously dive into the Soulless's blob of a body. Peck, peck, peck they cut and carve and swipe at His revolting form, spewing more and more of the Soulless' foul blood to stream and feed the soil.

With wild glee, the Goddess claps appreciatively as the Soulless gurgles a dying breath, His body disintegrating into naught but fertilizer.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• @Chirbo well, there goes our Mysrai wedding.

This discussion has been closed.