Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    We don't even know the Lady of Flowers's name. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Did Roark open another rift or something

is this where all of this stupid effortless OP people never named before are coming from

GJ on @Dahlla for claiming Knowledge tho
  • edited December 2015
    Dahlla had things to do. Not one concern about the apocalypse.

Zenos redoubles his efforts to consume the God. In response, the numerous tubes covering the clockwork form release a sudden wave of blinding energy that ripples out from His body, annihilating much of the insubstantial form of the Soulless God.

The Domoth of Knowledge enters a dormant phase.
    Dahlla takes control of the Crystalline Throne of Insight.

I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.

• The Domoth of Knowledge enters a dormant phase.
    Dahlla takes control of the Crystalline Throne of Insight.

How'd you manage to even do that?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Siam said:
    We don't even know the Lady of Flowers's name. :(
    wasn't it Serane?

• No, Serane is the Maylea replacement.

• aelish op please nerf
  • Did... did they just get rid of all the Gods and only have one per city?
  • Aelish, the Creator, Sarane, the Everlasting Beauty, Karagash, the Iron God, Luella, the Lady of Flowers, Sciomore, the Logician, and Frai, the Hooded One. ... This is DEFINITELY a dream.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Oh man. This is gonna be awesome, sneaking around, working against these new false gods to dispel their illusion. I'm *really* looking forward to this!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • (Market): Ixion says, "Buying new underwear."

• Karagash, the Iron God says, "It is well that even the lowly maggots of this City fight."

Is Eventru back?
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Siam said:
    I still think this is mass hypnosis by The Enemy in the Dreaming.
    I sure hope so. The way it's played out has really made me think IRE mandated new management and got me pretty close to just QQing for the night.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Vivet said:
    Siam said:
    I still think this is mass hypnosis by The Enemy in the Dreaming.
    I sure hope so. The way it's played out has really made me think IRE mandated new management and got me pretty close to just QQing for the night.
    I think they would have let us know. Given that we're at our annual End of the World time, I have a feeling this is all part of the planned story.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Yeah see, it was cool until Karagash stormed into our fulcrux and flung everyone away.

Get bent. This is lame.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Heh, this is Lusternia. Nothing perfect and wonderful happens. We're doomed... again.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Eritheyl said:

Get bent.
    Pretty much sums up the Collective sentiments regarding Sciomore too.
  • It's a planned story. What we're seeing here are gods from Iklara. The Plane of Murderers and Betrayers.
    The murderers and betrayers were from the other one, not Iklara.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited December 2015
    It'd be cool if this event became the IC reasoning for the overhaul. 

Something something new gods changed the world permanently, your guilds are merged, some curing no longer works, etc.

It would be satisfying to the RPers RPing the overhaul stuff, IMO, even if the "new" gods don't stick around / this was all a dream / something impermanent.
  • Eritheyl said:
    The murderers and betrayers were from the other one, not Iklara.
    Erf. You're right. Moraevi. I am letired and should've gone to bed. But then event.
    VIRAVAIN FOREVER!!!!!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I get offline to go shower; I'm gone for THIRTY MINUTES and when I come back y'all've broken the world.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    I just love being able to play being skeptical and all! I must not grieve for this is all a dream!

#bringShikariback 

Weeping for the millions of essence I'm probably going to lose through obliteration, but I guess I can do something with this.

-

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I am so sorry I am missing this event because it looks amazing.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
This discussion has been closed.