Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• I was tying not to continue it. I deleted responses to like 5 posts and spent the evening showing off Nosparrotu instead.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Celina said:
    Can't we all just get along? Or am I too busy ruining the Pyros for people to want to be my friend?

• edited December 2015
    I'm a shitty person
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Contradicting yourself isn't cute, hun. If you don't care, stop posting about it.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited December 2015
    I'm just  a really shitty person
  • Falmiis has met some really cool people :) 
  • Please off-topic this too if you feel the need but here's a funny pictureimage
  • edited December 2015
    Davos said:

Holy cow spiritsingers Spiritsingers        1               1 . What's going on with you? How can we help you

:((

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Damn it I missed the forum meltdown fun.

I had some hot takes I wanted to throw out here.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I AM OFFICIALLY ON HOLIDAY. FOR REAL. A SERIOUS HOLIDAY. Aaaaaaaand I am probably going to spend the whole time here. Because I'm a loser. 
  • Yaaah losers!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Talan said:

I was tying not to continue it. I deleted responses to like 5 posts and spent the evening showing off Nosparrotu instead.
    Nosparrotu?

• I have acquired a preciour pretty christmas lamp of my very own.

BEHOLD!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • tch, I wonder if the arguments on forums have any chain to them...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If character = alt_Shaddus and gold >= 10000000 then send(Buy cartel) elseif gold < 1000000 then play blackjack
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I have discovered the true mastermind behind this years events:

A living onyx scorpion tells you, "My darling! You should destroy the Elder Gods."

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    (Market): Cocidius says, "Still displaying the dead weaver for all to see at the Aetherplex chamber!"

And some people wonder why we can't have nice things.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited December 2015
    I'm just annoyed someone besdies Keph killed a Fate and it wasn't me.

• Happy New Year my Lusty family!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    The Undervault needs a zone full of evil drow. And we find out that the Moonblades and Bull are down there fighting them.

• Qistrel said:
    The Undervault needs a zone full of evil drow. And we find out that the Moonblades and Bull are down there fighting them.
    Shadow Elfen! haha!
This discussion has been closed.