Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Tylwyth you should ask @Salome to show you her high-collared gown of the Summer Court. And read a history book.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    @Tylwyth you should ask @Salome to show you her high-collared gown of the Summer Court. And read a history book.
    *watch's his actual point go flying over tremula's head*

I am aware of the summer/winter forest ID's.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I think Tylwyth was referring to the Ithaqua comparison rather than the winter/summer forests.
  • That's enough. Back to raving. 
  • Fast design approvals :)

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for having so many alts people can Skype you and ask how to get into their guildhall when they forget. :3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Tremula said:
    Raves for having so many alts people can Skype you and ask how to get into their guildhall when they forget. :3
    Oh, uh...
    PRESS EMBLEM
    TURN CENSER
    TOUCH ARCHWAY
    SING somethingorothercantorish
    TOUCH STONE
    TOUCH SYMBOL
    TIMESTUDY SCROLL
    TOUCH PANEL

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Ghelp Guildhall?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Just to clarify for the average forums bystander, Shuyin was once named Sojiro and along with Viynain (now known as Xiel) reigned bitter Seren terror down on the rest of us. Pinleg + beast web griefing was a terrible, assholey combo developed by the above to ruin us all. Including Glomdoring.

So Shuyin bitter jokes about Seren are uh.......doused in a healthy dose of honesty.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I completely forgot about beast web until you mentioned it. That sure was a riot.
  • @Drocilla ty for the sketch. Soon I will collect all my pokemon cards Divine Sketches
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Yay, for AB files being updated. -dances-

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    edited January 2016
    I'm more thrilled with the Quettle doll. And the pack rune, assuming that it can also go on satchels (can it?)

EDIT: A+ puns on Quettle. I am pleased.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • With the retirement thing going on across IRE, I thought I'd use it as an opportunity to spring back into Lusternia. Dun dun dun duuuuunnn.
    See you in Sapience.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's a rat!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Man. That ember is pricy for what it does, but it's still tempting.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    75cr? I will be buying it right away. I can't justify the beastmaster whistle at 450cr, but 75 is pretty low-cost. It also fixes the issue with the new coal artifact which refuses to go into forges and makes you have to insert coal by id# (or put it away).
    Forget that other stuff. Bow curio packages?!

*crack knuckles*

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I don't want any of those :(
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Vivet said:
    Forget that other stuff. Bow curio packages?!

*crack knuckles*

I will be buying and trading some of those too, don't worry!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Zimoru vaguely tempting, though I should just customize my worg. Coal semi tempting. Rest is meh.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Nothing op or combat worthy. Zzz. Karma thing is cool though
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    The atlas is a nice one.
  • Makes me kinda sad that no one else looks excited about the gauntlet or lifeline. I'm a fan of playing 'guardian angel', especially for new/midbies that don't have the option to Phoenix, so I definitely have these on my wish list now.
  • Tekora said:
    Makes me kinda sad that no one else looks excited about the gauntlet or lifeline. I'm a fan of playing 'guardian angel', especially for new/midbies that don't have the option to Phoenix, so I definitely have these on my wish list now.
    You can be my guardian angel <3
    Indigobows Collection                   3       10
                   Total (including universal)           9

Wheeeee. Check that off the list.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I like the lifeline one a lot. But for 1000 cr, I kinda wish one of the restrictions went away. Like maybe take away the 1/day if you're going to tack on a power cost, or make it free otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.