Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    [/takes arms in the war for likes and agrees]

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    You need edgy/hilarious one liners or rave for something only everyone in one org will understand.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You can also try making cakes, but it leaves you at the whims of your customers. Or throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. But you, @Sylandra, have already figured out a way to cheat the system. I'm quite certain of it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:
    You can also try making cakes, but it leaves you at the whims of your customers. Or throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. But you, @Sylandra, have already figured out a way to cheat the system. I'm quite certain of it.
    Kiazi's children, their faces wet.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Darmok and Jalad on the ocean.

• Marcella, screaming in a stockroom. 
  • Celina, when the snow fell. 
  • edited January 2016
    Portius, when the book was late.
  • Shuyin, when the guild was hopped
  • Arix, when the hangover subsided
    Amberle, greeting the Soulless.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Halfway to level 94, and to Demigod.
    See you in Sapience.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:

I'm sure I don't know what you mean. ;;)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Zvoltz, when reading the thread, his eyebrow raised.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited January 2016
    Note that I have never recommended anyone watch Star Trek on this board before. Star Trek is what it is. 

(Zvoltz) I am recommending you watch this. 

Be careful of spoilers 

Edit: also that is one of the nerdier things I have ever read holy shit. 
  • edited January 2016
    They'd started off quoting an episode of Star Trek (Titled "Darmok") but then took a left turn.

Though that's one of my favourite episodes. 
  • edited January 2016
    Since we're apparently quoting things,
    Witness!
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Ieptix said:
    Since we're apparently quoting things,
    Witness!
    Is that from the creepypasta with the knocking on the mirrors, or something else?
  • Something else.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • WITNESS MEEEEE!
  • Chirbo, dazed and confused.
    Murphy, brainbashing Hajamin.
This discussion has been closed.