Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Shaddus said:
    Step 1. Design a plain golden bracelet.

Step 2. Google synonyms for plain, golden, and bracelet.

Step 3. ?

Step 4. Profit
    I think you mean design impossible helix lyre.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Lavinya said:
    I'm actually stumped on what to design for beauty this year. Someone inspire me please!!
    Clockwork fullplate armor in the style of Sciomore's neon-powered robot body.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • People who are good at writing should totally not compete and let someone like me have a chance.
    I'm hoping for better than third this year!
    I used to make cakes.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Daraius said:
    I'm hoping for better than third this year!
    Me too!

• Luckily @Shonjir is going to submit something for me in his cartel. I haven't had a chance to participate in a Seal before without heavy competition.
    That moment when you accidentally send @Portius a bunch of copies of Arel's old Nihilist propaganda and hope he doesn't decide to use it for evil.  X_X
    I used to make cakes.

• Sylandra said:
    lol how2Beauty

*throws paint at wall*
    Seriously. Make a Beauty submission in the style of Jackson Pollock
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    That moment when you log in purely to see what goodies @Daraius accidentally sent you so you can use them for evil.

They really aren't that evil. But I shall keep them in the hope of coming up with future evil later.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited February 2016
    Synkarin said:
    It's not actually trueground, they are using the force terrain move to break, but because they can't terrain it, it shows up as trueground

THIS, Vladimere is a Geo, he just FORCETAINTed the meld to break it.

Maligorn said:
    Someone once said that they view the Seals as the Lusternia Olympics. That is a noble and excellent goal. But imagine if everyone (and I do mean everyone) actively hindered and cheated their way to first place. That's not entertainment. That's just bad.

Wow, you think the Olympics isn't ruled by cheaters. How cute.

EDIT:said the opposite of what I meant, sorry.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Falmiis said:
    People who are good at writing should totally not compete and let someone like me have a chance.
    i'm good at writing, but i fail at writing for contests. besides, swamped with other things atm. so, there's your chance! :)

• Glomdoring

• Daraius said:
    That moment when you accidentally send @Portius a bunch of copies of Arel's old Nihilist propaganda and hope he doesn't decide to use it for evil.  X_X
    Lord Arel Shevat, Voice of the Enigma (Male Crystalline Demigod).
    He is 325 years old, having been born on the 25th of Avechary, 108 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He has cut his thread from the Tapestry of the Fates.

My protege! D:
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Yeah we were a little broken up about that too, but he was kind of enough to get the house in order beforehand, and he left us some nifty statues of Elostian around town. RIP e-papa. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Kaalak said:
    Glomdoring

Hey look, it's me at that tree.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Boo, the one ascension event I figure I have a chance at is on a Sunday. And since I go to church across town, no way I can make it back in time. Ooh well, maybe I'll go for that Beauty win.
  • Kind of wish I had seen some of these posts earlier. Ascension is always like this. You need people backing you up all the way through.

Ascension, where shenanigans are afoot and there are hijinks aplenty.
  • Arcanis said:
    Kaalak said:
    Glomdoring

We see the tiny man about to be trampled by Celina yes.
  • edited February 2016
    Kaalak said:
    Glomdoring

Kaalak said:
    Arcanis said:
    Kaalak said:
    Glomdoring

We see the tiny man about to be trampled by Celina yes.

Ah, touche

Yes, Celina would be that large behemoth of a being.
  • edited February 2016
    So like would it be against the rules if my alt(s) shopped in Minstrel? (the manse I own)

I mean it doesn't offer anything to chirbo since all the profits go to the Minstrel guild

But I am moving gold across characters?

I've done it once on my (former) mag bc the herb prices are better (buy my stuff)

Did I do a bad?
  • Chirbo said:
    So like would it be against the rules if my alt(s) shopped in Minstrel? (the manse I own)

I mean it doesn't offer anything to chirbo since all the profits go to the Minstrel guild

But I am moving gold across characters?

I've done it once on my (former) mag bc the herb prices are better (buy my stuff)

Did I do a bad?
    I would say so, since the higher ups are very strict on zero-involvement between alts. Even if your gold isn't going to your alt, it's going to something your alt supports (I imagine), which can lead to trouble.

• I posed this exact question, and yes, that would be breaking the rules. No shopping in your alts shops, even if they are the only ones that offer the goods you're looking for.
  • Looks like I'm getting shrubbed
  • It's okay, I'll come water you (and also harvest from you).
  • Thanks bro :)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    But....but.. Subotai has the cheapest, best platters. How is the Basin supposed to eat if I don't feed myself?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Though I'm still not quite 100% on board with this guild overhaul, being resigned to the fact that it's going to happen and after today's discussion I'm feeling better about it.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I'm not totally happy with it either, but as long as @Lisaera, @Everiine and @Turnus are involved, I have faith it will turn out okay, at least as far as my guild goes.
  • Rivius said:
    I'm not totally happy with it either, but as long as @Lisaera, @Everiine and @Turnus are involved, I have faith it will turn out okay, at least as far as my guild goes.
    I guess the rest of us are chopped liver. :(
This discussion has been closed.