Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Kilee said:
    I really see a lot of prime afk, I know it's okay in manses but why do people just log in and sit in the city for -hours- and not respond to city tells, people talking, or even people talking to them?
    It's not allowed, issue them.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You can ISSUE ME too, if you just want to report it for review (for afk checks it has been suggested in the past, for disputes between players it should not be used because it does not give them an opportunity to reply).
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Seems from forum activity today that NMBG...
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    We're "enthusiastic."

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• So ISSUE ME X person has been at Y for Z hours and has not replied to me or anyone I can see in any form ?

Your numbers today are:
  • Yep! I think starting a timed insta is also an acceptable way to give them a little nudge!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Just announce it, loudly, over the city/commune channels so everyone and their sister knows what's going on.
  • Twytch said:
    I'm pretty sure there was at least one cake that won Beauty. Planar-themed something, from way back?

My cup cake came in 2nd place one year!
  • Yarith said:
    Yep! I think starting a timed insta is also an acceptable way to give them a little nudge!
    I really...don't want to get in trouble with Magnagora because it's a pretty great place but a few bodies just being afk really kills the atmosphere. Plus lol I don't think I have a timed insta kill as a Nihilist
    Your numbers today are:
  • The fact that the Curio of Curios aethergoop item can't make rare pieces makes me sad :(

I just want to complete these last three bows...
  • yeah it's not like you're a celestine or anything, at least we have shackles and they have judge oh wait
  • @Luce From what I've gathered from talking to a group of my citymates, we still don't have any faith in the admin to listen to us so we havn't been bothering to start up discussion/posts.
  • edited February 2016
    We've decided to let them make the first post, is all. To avoid more wasted effort.
  • You know, for all the shackles I have been using recently, my judges don't seem to be getting that many kills :(
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Ayisdra said:
    The fact that the Curio of Curios aethergoop item can't make rare pieces makes me sad :(

It can actually. The goop info is wrong.

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #486 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ieptix the Anomaly                  Date: 2015-04-30 03:37:05
       o The Curio of Curios artifact is now able to fill in the rare slot on a
       partial curio.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
  • I judge you for your poor use of shackles :P
    Your numbers today are:
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Can one character enter more than one design for Beauty? Is this common or frowned upon?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Falmiis said:
    I don't understand how you can have this attitude of not wanting to play ball when given the opportunity to and then act all surprised when the gods don't want to play ball with you.

It's so they can bitch and feel vindicated about their pre existing admin hate regardless of the outcome.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Daraius said:
    Can one character enter more than one design for Beauty? Is this common or frowned upon?
    Providing they sent the designs through different cartels, it's doable, and I think fairly common? I try to avoid it when I can, but some cartels aren't exactly swimming in options.

Apropos of nothing, do we have a visual representation of the Shevat seal sitting around somewhere? I may be able to cook something up...
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Nobody's drawn it irl as far as I know, but you can see it all over Dar's belly, chest, and neck if you get him to take his shirt off.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Daraius said:
    It's perfectly acceptable. I do it every year!

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Daraius said:
    Nobody's drawn it irl as far as I know, but you can see it all over Dar's belly, chest, and neck if you get him to take his shirt off.
    Does that vial have the seal on it?

Also, getting this out there as a reminder: Hallifaxian chefs, if you have a design in mind and need a cooking slot, we're wide open.
  • edited February 2016
    Ayisdra said:
    The fact that the Curio of Curios aethergoop item can't make rare pieces makes me sad :(

The Curio of Curios should allow rares; initially it was put in without that ability, but was changed not long after.

EDIT: I appear to have been beaten to the punch.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • edited February 2016
    Kilee said:
    I really see a lot of prime afk, I know it's okay in manses but why do people just log in and sit in the city for -hours- and not respond to city tells, people talking, or even people talking to them?
    Issue them. 100% do this.
  • Daraius said:

To echo Lavinya, totally common. Only rule is one submission per cartel iirc. You could even compete against your alts with multiple submission.
  • Kaalak said:
    Daraius said:

To echo Lavinya, totally common. Only rule is one submission per cartel iirc. You could even compete against your alts with multiple submission.
    TA? No, not for Shaddus. His goal is to win Beauty and come 2nd to 5th at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.