Comments

• People summoning novices that they thought were helping raid
    Arix said:
    People targetting novices on Ethereal

• oh is that what it was?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hmmm.

REPORT 1393.
    Problem: It's time for the 2 million essence penalty for demi+ (and mortal xp loss, but who cares about them) death in org enemy territory to...die. It's an unfairly harsh penalty that has proven to discourage conflict and PvP for quite a number of years. It has also indirectly led to more random ganks, offpeak (guaranteed wins) raiding, and other unseemly behavior. It's time for a change.

Furies' Decision:
    Sol. 4: Reduce death costs to 100k, and scale up from there linearly for each death in enemy territory that occurs within some length of time after the last death.

• The hassle I'd have to put a tattoo master through to get more tattoos is why I have been so slow to get them.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Xenthos said:
    Hmmm.

REPORT 1393.
    Problem: It's time for the 2 million essence penalty for demi+ (and mortal xp loss, but who cares about them) death in org enemy territory to...die. It's an unfairly harsh penalty that has proven to discourage conflict and PvP for quite a number of years. It has also indirectly led to more random ganks, offpeak (guaranteed wins) raiding, and other unseemly behavior. It's time for a change.

Furies' Decision:
    Sol. 4: Reduce death costs to 100k, and scale up from there linearly for each death in enemy territory that occurs within some length of time after the last death.

YYAAAAASSSS

Also YAAAAASSSSS for my approved report. Step 1 in making Pyrochem not terrible.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Scent and succor are getting buffed too. Hax.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Falmiis said:
    The hassle I'd have to put a tattoo master through to get more tattoos is why I have been so slow to get them.
    Talk to meeee
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I spilled my drink and now my laptop has decided to die. :( Sorry folks, mobile Lusternia is my jam for a bit!
    See you in Sapience.
  • No worries. Your domoth's gonna go free, but that's no biggie. Hope you can get your box fixed soon!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • you ever wonder how many old players have cut their threads that we don't know about because of laurels?
  • Arix said:
    you ever wonder how many old players have cut their threads that we don't know about because of laurels?
    no.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Joy. Another off-hours revolt for a fifth week straight. They're not even advancing ahead in terms of time zone, but just staying at the same off-hours times.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited February 2016
    This may just be superstition - but the more you complain about off-hours revolts, the more off-hours revolts happen!!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    This may just be supserstition - but the more you complain about off-hours revolts, the more off-hours revolts happen!!
    Never. I will RANT AND BE GRUMPY FOREVER.
    Synkarin said:
    This may just be superstition - but the more you complain about off-hours revolts, the more off-hours revolts happen!!
    I'll go with - A chastised pot passive-aggressively scorches your food as soon as you need to duck out of the kitchen.

I was constantly waiting for that revolt yesterday too. Twitch inducing.

• edited February 2016
    Vivet said:
    Synkarin said:
    I'll go with - A chastised pot passive-aggressively scorches your food as soon as you need to duck out of the kitchen.

I was constantly waiting for that revolt yesterday too. Twitch inducing.

I think it's just frustrating because Glom has been prepping ourselves and our younger folks for weeks now and they keep happening at the same exact times off-peak (if you look at the times, they're happening around 08:00 GMT). But yes, RNGesus that governs the revolt times is probably just mad.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Nienla said:
    Joy. Another off-hours revolt for a fifth week straight. They're not even advancing ahead in terms of time zone, but just staying at the same off-hours times.
    I logged off and went to check on the new Mafia game thread and see a notification from IRE. I think someone must have messaged me and click the little thing. Instead I see the Aslaran-Krokani feud and nope the fuck to bed.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I almost missed the revolt entirely as I was in my manse and went straight to hunt manifestations. Was in the middle of one when the cw/gw/readlog everything/realdog shevat/nstat routine imprinted into my brain kicked in and I saw the politics post.

I like these revolts that happen at my personal peak time. Now if only aether flares would start happening then as well...
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Falmiis said:
    I almost missed the revolt entirely as I was in my manse and went straight to hunt manifestations. Was in the middle of one when the cw/gw/readlog everything/realdog shevat/nstat routine imprinted into my brain kicked in and I saw the politics post.

I like these revolts that happen at my personal peak time. Now if only aether flares would start happening then as well...

Did you just call Shevat a real dog?
  • Xenthos said:
    Falmiis said:
    I almost missed the revolt entirely as I was in my manse and went straight to hunt manifestations. Was in the middle of one when the cw/gw/readlog everything/realdog shevat/nstat routine imprinted into my brain kicked in and I saw the politics post.

Did you just call Shevat a real dog?
    That is Daraius.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited February 2016
    @Daraius 's face afterwards be like:

(I find this way more amusing than I should, I think)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You guys didn't know Realdog is Dar's middle name?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I thought it was Updog.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I didn't realise I'd sold out of liniment! Oops!

Someone destroyed my wig statue. Woe!
  • I was wondering if there are any good chat captures for mudlet? Prefer them to filter out insanity tells, I'm also wondering how to get my map to work
    Your numbers today are:
This discussion has been closed.