Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Aeldra said:
    I feel like we would benefit from having a list of stoles of the different gods somewhere, possibly? I've struggled with stole selection myself a few days ago.

JUST BUY THEM ALL like a normal follower.
  • Celina said:
    Bonus perk: It's now impossible for cities to meld communes when druidry saplings are up with ironbark! 

I think ironbark is used too liberally. Save it for those times when people like Arcanis are going ham for reasons. 
    That includes enemy saplings too, actually. It's not a boon, really.
  • Confusing collegium files are confusing.
  • omg serenwilde why so hard to find things
  • 1          @Averice                        2016/02/25 02:49:29

....damn you, tab complete!
  • Narynth said:
    1          @Averice                        2016/02/25 02:49:29

?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @chirbo retired and this shocks me
  • Marcella said:
    @chirbo retired and this shocks me
    Oh wow, @chirbo NOOOOOOO!
    x(
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chirbo said:
    omg serenwilde why so hard to find things
    If you let me know what it is that isn't clear or easy to find, I'll fix it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Tylwyth said:
    Narynth said:
    1          @Averice                        2016/02/25 02:49:29

?

Narynth accidently killed Averice in the Faethorn conflict last night.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    "Accidentally."
  • Damn you, @AVurekhos
    See you in Sapience.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Dammit Narynth, that is not what people mean when they say to conquer your inner vices. :P
  • edited February 2016
    Twytch said:
    Damn you, @AVurekhos

Clearly, he had it coming. One Marshall or another, just so happens @Narynth wanted to kill him more than me!

• Marcella said:
    @chirbo retired and this shocks me
    I "went to go be with Eodh"
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    The credit market sure floods and shrivels like mad these days. Nice to see it bloated again, though.
  • Only four people miss Chirbo </3
  • For those that do you will be happy to know Tzolla is making me a shrine or something
  • TIL my alt's name roughly translates to "Holy Courage" which is pretty awesome since I didn't know this as I made the name
  • Let's remember that punishments in game should remain in game. Back to Tweets, folks!
  • @chirbo

meaningful names are great. I try to give all of my characters meaningful names. Sometimes they end up sounding cliched but sometimesy ou get coo lstuff.
  • Had consumer today with twins named Beau and Arrow...., why did I not do this with my alts
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2016
    Eff you, kids! Love, your parents.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • So years ago when I was in Gaudiguch, I was doing the epic cycle, did my prophecies, did the first two quests for Drachou, and then got partway through the Hand of Tzaraziko and quit Lusternia forever. Then I came back, quit Gaudi, and lost all my org honours.

Now that I'm back in Gaudi, I'm doing it all again. Almost. I just finished up my prophecy runs, and went to Drachou to get the mirror army quest, and... he skipped it. He just sent me straight to the Hand of Tzaraziko. Apparently he remembers me, and doesn't hold my totally blowing off the org against me like some one-eyed spirit birds do.

And while normally I would be fine with this, it now means I can't take advantage of Gaudi's awesome reward system for the two quests I'm being skipped over. Sigh. Can't win for losing.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • I do something in revenge, you do something in revenge. You're too late to show up and double team me, we're pre-warned and you say I'm 'calling Mommy' because I had the sense to say, "Hey, I killed Serarn. They're probably going to try and kill ours, so watch out!". You decide to snub me just because you want the last word, when we've interacted for all of five minutes instead of letting an enemyship bloom and prosper, with raiding/counterraiding, barbed insults, and whatever else we can think up. 

And since I'm not afraid to call you out for acting foolish, you acted real classy; let's hope that Handmaiden of Shakiniel thinks more highly of you than me. 
  • edited February 2016
    It'd be nice to see people keep things in-game more often.

By things I mean this old worn out tweet posted about me.

Everyone kills mobs, everyone is a butt sometimes.

Posting here won't change the fact Mag and Celest have been doing this to each other since the game came out.
  • Killing a mob in an org then running isn't exactly conflict. Apart from being completely paying attention to the game at the point in time, there's nothing you can really do to prevent it. Most city/commune mobs fall over really quickly, even faster if you have a damageshift up. If you want to call running in and killing a mob conflict, great, whatever, no one really cares 'cause you haven't achieved anything. If you want meaningful conflict/pvp though, you're going to have to try a lot harder.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • 1) It has been established that killing the Captains is just plain stupid, and punishes no one really but the novices that do use it. So I find it ICly annoying that Magnagora, a Magnagoran would have the gall to kill OUR Captain, and in the same breath condemn people who would kill THEIR Captain as novice griefers. Azula finds the inconsistency very troublesome.

2) You assume that we maliciously "double team" you, when there is not even any indication or communication that happened between me and my citizens when we decide to respond to the cries of our NPC being attacked. God forbid we have sympathetic people to defend our territory and NPC as a group. You expect us to say, ah it's one Magnagoran, lets have one Celestian deal with it?

3) This was not the first time we have interacted, and frankly I was not looking forward to more than the five minutes we have interacted. I have met and interacted with several Magnagorans and Enemies. Munsia, Malarious, Enadonella, Gero,  and Selna, but I never felt the need to snub them. The reason, they incited conflict without being rude. Like you did. As a player reserve the right to shield myself from your toxic, gorilla-chest thumping taunts of cowardice and skewed fairness. I have enough sources of stress right now, IC and OOCly if that is all you have to offer, then please excuse me as I politely decline.

So yes, I will enjoy the company of the Handmaiden, and the cute little novices I was entertaining, before you so rudely interrupted us. Have a good day.
  • What is it with Celest/Managora that turns it's players all angry ragey? I've never noticed this amount of frustration between Serenwilde/Glomdoring (even with elder trees) our Gaudiguch/Hallifax.
    See you in Sapience.
This discussion has been closed.