Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• TTSPTFMTJT is progressing nicely.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2016
    So the tattoo needle is great for getting the job finished quickly, but now I can barely start a conversation before the inking's done. :(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Just invite people over for tea afterwards to continue the conversation.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Or a consultation beforehand!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Chirbo said:
    Kiradawea said:
    Just invite people over for tea afterwards to continue the conversation.
    "Now that I've already seen you naked, how about a drink?"

:-w
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Daebach Nice try. 
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Sylvanas said:
    @Daebach Nice try. 
    context or gtfo
  • wtb new power quest for celest
  • Chirbo said:
    wtb new power quest for celest
    DOn't we all.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Scheduled play performance with actors for tonight, forgot to schedule with city. So few of you are online! =((
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Attention, Hallifax. Please log in and report to the theatre for mandatory cultural enrichment.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Tarkenton said:
    BRB, making Halli alt
    Daraius said:
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited February 2016
    Oh. I was kidding. I hope you were too. I mean, if you weren't, I'll feel like a jerk and then need to make a Halli alt to expunge the guilt.
    Tarkenton said:
    Oh. I was kidding. I hope you were too. I mean, if you weren't, I'll feel like a jerk and then need to make a Halli alt to expunge the guilt.
    yess the plan is working
    Daraius said:
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Another IronCon would be neat. I'm still super disappointed about missing the first one.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Soooo....game time has been sitting at midnight for ages now. @Ieptix is Hallifax breaking things again?

• Lavinya said:
    Soooo....game time has been sitting at midnight for ages now. @Ieptix is Hallifax breaking things again?
    Huh, I was wondering why felt like it has been the 25th for so long.
  • It (probably) wasn't me this time!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    When you aren't even the melder, and you're fighting in faethorn, and they still target you first. WHAT IS THIS CURSE.
  • <gauntletvoice>Black sorceress is now It.</gauntletvoice>

• Celina said:
    When you aren't even the melder, and you're fighting in faethorn, and they still target you first. WHAT IS THIS CURSE.
    It's a compliment, they're the most scared of you.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nah, it's like how we kill the supporting newbies first before we kill anyone else.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.