Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Ieptix said:
    If you're referring to the post I made recently, I think you can still do all the power quests, but they won't generate the extra power from having empowered dream lords or whatever the ethereal thingamabobbers are.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    re: leprechauns, it's one reason why I don't participate in this event - the drunkenness + respawn rates are not my thing.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Goggles are great for that, and I'll loan mine out if that's possible. As for spawn rates... Yeah. When I heard it's 100 shamrocks, and 1 per... Eff that noise.

• I could swear you get five presents, but I could be wrong.
    I thought that's what happened last year. I could be compeltely wrong though....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Got 100 shamrocks, finally. Woo! The present's weren't that awful, I traded the contents for 10 bound credits, 10 dingbats, and some oddity riftables.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Well finally won the game. TA was fun, retiring to Achaea. 

(Not really but I need a new goal. Maybe I should join an order again.)
  • From curiosity... what is the.. well, point of an order? Is it just an RP thing mostly..?
    beep
  • There are some blessings and such that you can get access to but I think most people do join for the RP.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yehn said:
    From curiosity... what is the.. well, point of an order? Is it just an RP thing mostly..?
    It's different for everyone! Some people really enjoy getting into the RP, saying sermons and overseeing the promotions etc of the order, some people really value forming a connection to a Divine character, other people enjoy the perks of Avatar and shrine powers. And for some people it's a bit of all of the above. Personally I really enjoy getting to build and create something that other people enjoy and take part in, even though I'm currently in the quietest Order I've ever been in (Jadice's). 

It's entirely optional, but I've gotten something fun from every order I've been in.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Well finally won the game. TA was fun, retiring to Achaea. 

(Not really but I need a new goal. Maybe I should join an order again.)
    #BringbackKalikai

I want @Yomoigu back!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yehn said:
    From curiosity... what is the.. well, point of an order? Is it just an RP thing mostly..?
    Sometimes you join a god and he creeps you the $%$# out. He scares you, and demeans you, and people stare at you because they have absolutely no clue why you follow this god. But it's amazing.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lavinya said:
    You offer up 61 corpses to Morgfyre, the Legion.

All bloody poteen pets, in the one goddamned room.

CLEAN UP YOUR PETS PEOPLE!
    I do the exact same thing.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I've never had a bad interaction with a god from an OOC perspective. For someone who loves exceptionally high quality RP, Divine Orders are generally the way to go. Our admin here are stellar RPers.

Crap, you're making me want to join an Order again...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Some days I toy with the idea of starting completely over in a new place with new players where I don't have to deal with the same old things and the same old problems, just reskinned in a new way.

I'm the worst alt-raiser of all time, though. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Everiine said:
    I've never had a bad interaction with a god from an OOC perspective. For someone who loves exceptionally high quality RP, Divine Orders are generally the way to go. Our admin here are stellar RPers.

Come to the dark side, @Everiine>:)
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Lisaera almost got me to (without asking, of course). I walked away from more than one conversation thinking. "Resist! Resist! Ev doesn't like divine orders, Ev doesn't like divine orders! Resist!"
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sylandra said:
    Some days I toy with the idea of starting completely over in a new place with new players where I don't have to deal with the same old things and the same old problems, just reskinned in a new way.

Hi. Have we met?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Teach me your ways, O alt king.
    Daraius said:

• Hoaracle said:
    Everiine said:

Come to the dark side, @Everiine>:)
    Come to the dark side, @Hoaracle and @Everiine.
  • Lagfights are...fun? At least I got a lag cremate on Kelly. Finally, a use for the skill.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Sylandra said:

COME2GLOM. We have drag queens.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• This lag is horrendous.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Lag + meld/passives new meta, both groups wiped in enemy meld last night. Nerf lag.

institute nerf incoming? >.> <.<
    beep
  • Yehn said:

institute nerf incoming? >.> <.<
    It's a berf. Some bad some good. Mostly it's just going back closer to where it was pre-overhaul.
This discussion has been closed.