Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Lord @weiwae reminds me of the song "Handyman" by James Taylor. :D

I am really digging His tenets too! I could really apply this to real life... 

In summary! Yay Orders, active divine, and @Auriella @Malikai @Abelor and that war shrine design!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight

Ileein said:
    Also worthy of note: the Sceptre of Temporal Alteration is literally a sonic screwdriver.

Several thin crystal conduits knot together in an intricate knot to form this complex Sceptre which 
    shimmers with temporal energy. The very air around its shape seems warped and shifted, as if 
    existing a fraction out of time with the rest of reality. Strange buttons and switches stick out at 
    random places along the length of the Sceptre, fulfilling some arcane and obscure function. A large 
    crystal relay is on top, emanating a clear blue luminescence and occasionally emitting a strange 
    chirping sound.

If you find a blue box somewhere inside Hallifax, I'll be baffled. :-O
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Weiwae said:
    It is so nice to be here. Thank you all for the warm welcome!
    Welcome!!!!
    Azula said:
    Lord @weiwae reminds me of the song "Handyman" by James Taylor. :D

I am really digging His tenets too! I could really apply this to real life... 

In summary! Yay Orders, active divine, and @Auriella @Malikai @Abelor and that war shrine design!
    He also reminds me of Donovan's Hurdy Gurdy Man.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited June 2016
    (Note: I haven't seen Wee-Woo yet)

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I picture a white gorilla or orangutan.  His arms are longer than his legs.

• A huge rave to @Weiwae. I already love Your RP, there is a definite buddhist sort of flavour, 'happy Buddha,' a bit of central Asian influence that I love. It fits Tae's brother so well, it makes Salome be reminded of a certain bear (@Tarkenton). Very cool to have healer to Healer interaction!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • He does have that Buddha feeling.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited June 2016
    imageimage
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Weiwae huuuuuuuuge raves for a Godmin that I actually like after talking to them for more than a few minutes. <3
  • Just wanted to leave a quick note of thanks for @aeden. One of many people that helped me when I was first starting out, and with figuring out my class and other stuff!
    beep
  • Ileein said:
    Also worthy of note: the Sceptre of Temporal Alteration is literally a sonic screwdriver.

Several thin crystal conduits knot together in an intricate knot to form this complex Sceptre which 
    shimmers with temporal energy. The very air around its shape seems warped and shifted, as if 
    existing a fraction out of time with the rest of reality. Strange buttons and switches stick out at 
    random places along the length of the Sceptre, fulfilling some arcane and obscure function. A large 
    crystal relay is on top, emanating a clear blue luminescence and occasionally emitting a strange 
    chirping sound.
    :|
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Raves for @Brantas jumping shopkeeping hurdles. Very much appreciated!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Remembered to turn in my artisanal before the month ended!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Lots of raves today, but principally for I always wanted to do that, and also for finally getting to name a grand-scale scientific project that definitely isn't going to blow up in our faces.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ileein said:
    Lots of raves today, but principally for I always wanted to do that, and also for finally getting to name a grand-scale scientific project that definitely isn't going to blow up in our faces.

That's a challenge if I've ever seen one.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Ileein said:
    Lots of raves today, but principally for I always wanted to do that, and also for finally getting to name a grand-scale scientific project that definitely isn't going to blow up in our faces.

That's a challenge if I've ever seen one.
    Look, all I'm saying is, trying to fix global crises with huge displays of Aeromancy always ends well for everyone involved!
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Haha, I would have never guessed that @Crek and I musing at the sunpride would get mentioned in an events post--woot!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Daraius, interesting family rp is interesting.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Even the second time around, and though I was only able to log in for a short bit of it (see my other post about being at the office until 1:00 am), I'm really enjoying this event. It feels really well written and conceived.

Was Project Eclipse a player-thought-up thing, or did that come from a mob?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    According to the news, @Ino came up with it!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."