QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Well good job, Basin. You've made it to where the Tosha quest can't be done, and now Serenwilde can't do their epic, just because you felt like the Observatory wasn't worth saving.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    How can Tosha not be done..? There are spiders elsewhere. Muhanleshi spiders, spiders in Dairuchi/Angkreg, and Feyranti, plus tunnel spiders, I think. And that's without counting all of Glom's spiders. Tosha already requires sharks from Bondero bay, so I'm not sure the Muhanleshi are that much stronger anyway.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Luce said:
    How can Tosha not be done..? There are spiders elsewhere. Muhanleshi spiders, spiders in Dairuchi/Angkreg, and Feyranti, plus tunnel spiders, I think. And that's without counting all of Glom's spiders. Tosha already requires sharks from Bondero bay, so I'm not sure the Muhanleshi are that much stronger anyway.
    Really? I've always just done it with sharks from Sea of Despair and Inner Sea.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm teasing. I'm mostly amused that an area got destroyed, and wondering what they'll do with it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Tremula said:
    Luce said:
    Really? I've always just done it with sharks from Sea of Despair and Inner Sea.
    For some reason I thought he wanted the hammer-heads.
  • edited June 2016
    Shaddus said:
    Well good job, Basin. You've made it to where the Tosha quest can't be done, and now Serenwilde can't do their epic, just because you felt like the Observatory wasn't worth saving.
    Er, how come?

Edit: I wont lie, I literally have no clue what their quests are other than Hifarae and Moon Bubble.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I used to farm tosha every day (after the catas blessing was "fixed"  X( ). I got my spiders from Glom (secondary spot was Dairuchi), sharks from the Illithoid prison or deep in the inner sea, and rockeaters from the mountains (or undervault).

Rocs were the only hit and miss, because nefarious midbies always bashed them out. I may or may not have killed several Halli/Seren/Celest lowbies I found hunting so I could gank their roc corpses. 

I never learned to share. 
  • I just go stand in Oleanvir and wait for the rocs to come to me.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I mean...it only takes the ones from a couple nests, doesn't it? You can get kidnapped once or twice, murder everything, hand them over, and be back in time for tea without killing midbies.
  • Where's the fun in that?
  • Dylara said:
    Shaddus said:
    Er, how come?

Edit: I wont lie, I literally have no clue what their quests are other than Hifarae and Moon Bubble.
    Part of the process for doing the prophesy for the epic requires doing the Tosha quest. Just have to branch out in where we source our spiders from.
  • Lehki said:
    Dylara said:
    Shaddus said:
    Er, how come?

Part of the process for doing the prophesy for the epic requires doing the Tosha quest. Just have to branch out in where we source our spiders from.
    Are you sure? From what I have read, Serenwilde no longer uses Tosha for their Epic. 

• Hoaracle said:
    Lehki said:
    Dylara said:
    Shaddus said:
    Er, how come?

Are you sure? From what I have read, Serenwilde no longer uses Tosha for their Epic. 

We need the scroll from Tosha to give to one of the Aspects to get the Spear of Nintoba.
  • Honestly, I never had any clue the Observatory was under threat. Either there weren't really any worldmotes suggesting it was a target, or I just missed them and when I asked repeatedly what other places were targeted, nobody spoke up. So it wasn't so much a choice as everyone just didn't have any idea they needed help. Their own fault, really.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Hoaracle said:
    Lehki said:
    Dylara said:
    Shaddus said:
    Er, how come?

It has been like 3 years since I've actually done the prophesy, so maybe a possible substitute for the tosha scroll was introduced and I missed it? 
  • Unless it was changed in the last 4 months, it is still required. Since I needed the scroll for every full moon to get the Spear to do my Epic.
  • I usually get spiders from Wydyr glade

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    elrxk<>-smile person
    You stroke yourself suggestively.
    You have emoted: Aeldra blinks.
    elrxk<>-'I must apologize I feel... odd.
    You say, "I must apologize I feel... odd."
    You have emoted: Aeldra stares down at her own hands and shakes her head in disbelief.

Just as I was discussing with a suitor that Aeldra was not interested and currently in a relationship, the smile got turned into ... that. Astral insanity, right on spot, again. ;-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • You have invited Skein to join the clan of Beep Boop. You will be notified if your invitation is accepted.
    Skein has accepted your invitation and has joined the clan.

:|
  •  A plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Darkness sidles over to a plush doll of Crow and lifts a leg. Caught unaware, a plush doll of Crow caws in alarm and flies out of reach. It promptly drops white stuffing onto the head of a plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Darkness, who howls in outrage.

this was after Crow Doll popped on me.  I think my dolls need to use the restroom.
  • Phoebus said:
    her hands stay clean. Killing everyone in their sleep is so amateur.
    Zarialle is trying to teach this to her daughter @Cyna. Tsks. Kids. :)
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • (Magnagora): Rolsand says, "Remember me."

Rolsand wandered into the Iceburn Plains, never to walk out alive.
    You see the death occur at the bottom of a frozen pit.  
  • Lol I had a feeling someone was gonna post this.
  • Shango taught me how to hunt them a properly 
  • Now the real question is if I should go back down there and get wrecked.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Rolsand said:
    Shango taught me how to hunt them a properly 

Cyna said:
    (Magnagora): Rolsand says, "Remember me."

Rolsand wandered into the Iceburn Plains, never to walk out alive.
    You see the death occur at the bottom of a frozen pit.  

Seems like Shango is a bad teacher

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.