QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Falmiis said:
    (Ministry of Marital Affairs): You say, "I still need a secretary to write these posts for me."

(Ministry of Marital Affairs): Zyphora says, "Sexy lucidian secretary."

(Ministry of Marital Affairs): You say, "Zyphora no."

(Ministry of Marital Affairs): Zyphora says, "Msg ushaara hey i heard there's a job open 4 u."
    There was one a few years back in Halli with enough crystalline booty to spare. You might search through the citizen records and hit her up :)
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • That's also probably a bug.
  • I am just that good that they need to double tap me to kill me. :D
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    "Anyone who gets antsy defending monks and isn't Lerad isn't worth paying attention to."

Actual quote from a player in an OOC media today.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hasn't she already killed you? More than once?
  • Xenthos said:

That's what family does, okay.
  • edited July 2016
    Xenthos said:

She has a bad hip
    Your numbers today are:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Hunnymilk (Female Human).
    She is 18 years old, having been born on the 7th of Shanthin, 429 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    She is unranked in Lusternia.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is a Serf in the Grand Empire of Hallifax.
    She is currently enrolled as a Student in the University of Cosmic Understanding.
    She is a Vagrant in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    She is surrounded by the Grace of Innocence.
    She is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    She is not currently active in any family.

Apparently we're the land of milk and hunnies?
  • edited August 2016
    (Minstrels): You say, "Mom!"

[Covenant] (Pyromancers): Cyndarin says, "That depends on what you need."

(Minstrels): You say, "Love and encouragement."

[Covenant] (Pyromancers): Cyndarin says, "Ask your father."

(Minstrels): You say, "I feel it."

Your numbers today are:
  • Women!

Exasperated, you throw up your hands and sigh, "Women!"

Eolae utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

"Basala'oren Serynwodenhillirim..." sings Niina, playing a rousing march on a lustrous glass violin traced with silver scrollwork.

Eolae stares at you, exasperated, and sighs, "Women!"

Niina peers at you unscrupulously.

Niina peers at Eolae unscrupulously.

Eolae shuffles over to you and shyly takes your hand in his own.

Niina raises her nose slightly in the air, a haughty look on her face.

Druid Eolae, Aspirant of the White Buck says, "Maybe we should just.."

"Hmph!" Niina snorts.

"Pah" Eolae says to Niina as he waves her away.

Niina's eyes bulge out as she utters a strangled, "Gah!"

With a fierce cry, a rainbow gryphon flaps his silken wings dusted with diamond and flies off to the ether.

You say to Eolae, "All those male elfen crazed women out there would be distraught to lose two such handsome ones as ourselves to each other!"

Eolae nods his head at you, showing his acceptance.
  • Issey tells you, "Yo I am afraid of my mother!"
    Your numbers today are:
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Message #3674 sent by Siam (received: 2016/08/10 19:22:22)
    Might we know what you were doing above the chasm in our woods?

(lol this might give you some context re: my tell, @Sylvanas)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Tau's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Tau gives you the once-over, eyeing you suspiciously.

You tilt your head curiously.

Tau y'Kaliath, Enur Il'dal says, "You're not at the Glittering Web. What have you done with the real Dylara."

Tau lopes around you in a circle, sniffing alertly at you.

You cackle hellishly.

Tau y'Kaliath, Enur Il'dal says, "I shared my candy with you! how could you betray me like this?"

Tau creases her brow in a frown.

"Hmph!" Tau snorts.

You say, "I needed a vacation."

Tau y'Kaliath, Enur Il'dal says, "A vacation from what?"

You say, "The Glittering We."

You say, "We."

You cough softly.

Tau gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

You say, "WEB."

You say, "Had some WEBS in my throat obviously."

Tau y'Kaliath, Enur Il'dal opines, "Always check your carrion for spiders."

Tau nods her head emphatically.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• That moment when you realise the drunk filter is trying to get you shrubbed:

market selling two wonder crystals, mmhmmm
    (Market): You say, "Selling two Wonker crystals, mmhmmm."
  • edited August 2016
    Such a pretty tree. It really makes me happy that @Lisaera created it.

Its every whorl and knot shimmering with an ethereal silver light, this tree grows tall and narrow, its canopy
    reaching haphazardly into the sky. Every leaf is different, allowing this otherworldly flora to flout the patterns
    of natural growth: willow fronds, moonhart leaves, pine needles, and mistletoe vines combine in beautiful displays
    of fae-like magic, coming together as stretched and distorted faces of fallen heroes. The tree grows grey and black
    in certain places, as well-- shadows flicker across the surface of the bark, drawing attention to the broken and
    mangled visages of those who would incur the wrath of nature. Their eyes a mess of rot and their lips twisted into
    howls of agony, the Tree of Autumn's End bears the faces of the misguided few as a testament to the might of
    Serenwilde: @Rolsand, @Feoragan, @Enadonella, @Athree, @Samyaza, @Averice, @Veldrin, @Veyils, @Salome, @Xenthos, @Versalean, @Stratas, @Kreesh.
    It weighs about 1000 pounds.
    A slender tree displaying the faces of the dead is holding:
    Nothing.
    It has the following aliases: tree.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dem flags
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I mean, the tree is cool, but flagging everyone's name as if to say, "Ha ha you died that time," is pretty dickish.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:

Dem flags

Pretty blatant attempt at trolling (note how he actually went out of his way to flag everyone on the list). /shrug. I marked it as a troll and moved on.