Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Rancoura said:
    Big raves for @Lysistrata and @Ashiya, my beautiful new Shadowdancer girls, as well as @Eadei and @Kraw, all for their excellent roleplaying skills! And anyone else I've interacted with lately. Also yet another rave for all the Glomdoring newbies, and the seasoned players too. Keep on trucking, guys. All the raves.
    I plan to drive you absolutely nuts with questions. Tiny little Ashiya is full to the brim with them. 

Also props to @Rancoura for a couple of hours worth of swimming in the Kool-Aid, it was fun! And sorry I took so long with my responses, I'm still getting used to the whole Coven thing.
  • I got to help @Ashiya with a tedious quest, about 30 minutes was spent learning how to fill a container. Fun times :)
    Your numbers today are:
  • Kilee said:
    I got to help @Ashiya with a tedious quest, about 30 minutes was spent learning how to fill a container. Fun times :)
    And then about an hour of running back and forth between rooms mucking around with a puzzle.
  • Sylvanas said:
    Had a lovely tea party! Thanks @Mica @Maligorn @Lakisha @Teleos @Arix and several others!

Edit: Oops, logged into the wrong character, whatever.

yeah that was fun, I'd probably do it again
  • Yet another interesting discussion with @teleos and @zyrthog
  • You carefully make adjustments to an enormous crystal astrolabe, and gaze up into the sky.
    Sun is in the sign of the Skull.
    Moon is in the sign of the Skull.
    Eroee is in the sign of the Skull.
    Sidiak is in the sign of the Skull.
    Tarox is in the sign of the Skull.
    Papaxi is in the sign of the Skull.
    Aapek is in the sign of the Skull.
    The bodies visible through the astrolabe are surrounded by a nimbus of solar energy that seems 
    pervasively present.

Today is the 23rd of Roarkian, 449 years after the Coming of Estarra. The phase of the moon is the 
    Waning Gibbous.

SYZYGY!  <3
    See you in Sapience.
  • Booooooo
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I love that my character has fine-motor skills I lack, and nobody ever calls him out on it. <3
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Vanyel Nitraedes <p: Portius+Tremula>

:star::astonished::star:
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Male Shadowfire-limned Ascendant
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves to @Mukansa, @Hecton, @Demartel, @Torgaddon, @Tua, and @Ailda for a short, but wonderful little ceremony!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Dylara said:
    Only two more skills until I'm omnitrans. After that I guess I can start doing tertiaries and other trades. 

Also, can Glomdoring keep these? Mmm, the smell of carrion in the morning.

The aroma of rancid meat wafts in from outside, corpse flowers mingling with the general smell of rot.
    Well the admin made them a thing ig, no reason you couldn't try to keep a few

• You have been appointed guild undersecretary!

You have been appointed guild teacher!

Thank you, @Everiine for not only the roles, but some awesome roleplay! Looking forward to more!
  • We have to go to halli to be cured?

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Nah. The machine is placed on mount Avechna. It needs some cloud essence to work, but you can hunt that on air, or just ask any Halli to convert the essence for you.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Belated rave to @Breandryn for a refreshing chunk of RP! And to all the Serenguard newbies who are breathing new excitement into my favorite guild :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Instigating (hopefully) some RP. Hope you like it, person! 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I thoroughly enjoyed the little showy "calling of the elements." @Synkarin @Cyndarin @Farlaris @Salome

I know I definitely missed tagging people, but I'm super sleepy.
  • Aeral said:
    I thoroughly enjoyed the little showy "calling of the elements." @Synkarin @Cyndarin @Farlaris @Salome

I know I definitely missed tagging people, but I'm super sleepy.
    It was definitely the most fun I've had in a while. Thanks!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Things I forgot to rave about:

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #554 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Iosai the Anomaly                   Date: 2016-08-27 19:44:46

o TemporaryInsanity and TimeWarp should now be correctly cured by
       FirstAid using LuciditySlush and SoothingSteam respectively.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
    (This is why we love Her so much. All praise Iosai!)

aaaaand:

Female Rapacious Demigoddess

• Rancoura said:
    Big raves for @Lysistrata and @Ashiya, my beautiful new Shadowdancer girls, as well as @Eadei and @Kraw, all for their excellent roleplaying skills! And anyone else I've interacted with lately. Also yet another rave for all the Glomdoring newbies, and the seasoned players too. Keep on trucking, guys. All the raves.
    Raves for the BEST MENTOR  EVER!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Someone or someones have been smashing through bugs and envoy reports like nobody's business, presumably headed by @Iosai. Major raves.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I'm looking forward to the envoy report announcement of changes.  It should be pretty impressive.  And it should be up/live within the next two days!  Hooray.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Did I just see a Lucidian cross her fingers for luck?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Rave for raves finally actually updating in the discussions list for me again. :mrgreen: 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves isn't bugged for me any more and shows new posts. Yay!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."