Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Convince one or two to roll a character in his 60s, Shevats need a new friend.
  • Daraius said:

Hey send some our way!

Nooooo, they are ours D:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wait, why disagree..? Luce gets lonely sometimes
  • Anita said:

Daraius said:

Hey send some our way!

Nooooo, they are ours D:
    I would also like to point our we have five of them. FIVE. *does a happy dance* and also many more new faces that aren't Lobo. The past few days have been pretty neat helping out / seeing others help the newbies!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    *casually dusts off suit and scarf*
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Luce said:

Wait, why disagree..? Luce gets lonely sometimes

I really tried, Luce. Blame Yarith. :(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Waitwhat?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    i want to read some raves. O:-)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'll rave that the Weeky Peedia doll is hilarious. This set is pretty good all around, but Weeky has the best puns.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave for newbies!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You guys are always holding each other's hand.

• You guys are all being a bunch of jerks. Just stop it and have fun. There is nothing about this that's fun.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Raves for @Mica submitting designs! And a deep, heavy sigh for reading 71 new posts in raves that are actually rants. Y'all are gonna scare the awesome influx of newbies away. :-t
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos said:

I really, really love Shikari's book & teachings.

Rave for Shikari.

We miss you, Shikari.

Someday he'll come back and I'll learn what was inscribed on that last rock that he scraped away :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    There needs to be a 'shock' button on the forums. Wow!

• Hoaracle you are the hero we need but don't deserve.
  • Xenthos said:

I really, really love Shikari's book & teachings.

Rave for Shikari.

We miss you, Shikari.

Shikari's book and realm makes me super happy, from the vision quest to the information in the book.

Would recommend.

Please come back Shikari.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Fun mini-battles @Synkarin.

Yes, I'm going to get pratfall nerfed. :/
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Currently, there are 15 Citizens on this Plane and 4 on other Planes.

Who needs MKO refugees anyway?