Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• IT's so cute, omg. Raves for the hunts I've been doing lately.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Raves for @Irillia and our mutual desire to squee at each other about silly internet things. Also raves for @Zyphora tolerating us doing so.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Raeri said:

Raves to @Veldrin @Sakaki @Enadonella @Veyils @Synkarin @Selna @Tarkon @Naecia for coming to defend your loyals when poked and letting me flail at you with splashy-meld. It was fun!
    Much <3 to @Auriella @Avurekhos for having my back and coming with me into a stupid expedition of boredom-induced craziness during an otherwise chillaxed evening of laziness :3 </p>

No problem. Not really much of a combatant myself, but decided to poke my head in since I had recently finished some order-related stuff.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Splashy-meld and sippy cup? Man, @Raeri between you and @Auriella I am going to start having issues imagining Celest as a serious org of crusading light warriors. I can practically hear @Taevyn grinding his teeth from here.
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • edited August 2016
    Ymuli said:

Splashy-meld and sippy cup? Man, @Raeri between you and @Auriella I am going to start having issues imagining Celest as a serious org of crusading light warriors. I can practically hear @Taevyn grinding his teeth from here.

You will fear my sippy cup, missy! @Ymuli ....Plus its @Yarith 's fault, he called it a sippy cup first! :(
  • Yeah, but @Yarith is a known snuggly. :P
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • I'm just leading you into a false sense of snuggliness! @Ymuli
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I guess that last round of Estarra's Garden Party didn't count, but I had fun, even if Luce didn't :P
  • edited August 2016
    Psalmist Stratas Shee-Slaugh says, "My thanks to you. It is good to have a student who tries as hard as you, again."

Glom people are giving me the feels, it's been great so far! <3
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited August 2016
    Found a new OP toy. Looking forward to be accused of being a shitty combatant that just abuses crowcaw choke shadow twist pyrombomb arson. Time to add it to the list.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Chade made Arson look OP before you! :P

• I've been telling you arson is OP before you even used it.
  • Just a big thank you to all the great friends I've met over the last few months! Especially @Aeldra @Ymuli @Falmiis @Yarith !! I've had a lot of fun with you guys! <3
  • @Lendren Lots of fun with the games you devised. Was fun to participate. Thank you!

@Aramel <3
    And thanks to folks who responded when Xiran fell. (Barrin, Ialie, Eolae) And reminded her that she has Planar Conglutination, ehe!
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Lendren for putting on a great ball, even though I could only sneak away for part of it! We haven't had an event like that in a long time, and it was sorely needed.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Good fights.

We were really bad at keeping the group together at first, but it felt evenly matched. Sorry Synkarin and Lothrigen had to run off!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Babysidd woke up, he had to go do dad things.

It was fun! Especially the part when Sidd walked into guards.
  • I don't know who wrote the Pyrochem lines, but they are awesome psychedelic and gruesome at the same time. Bravo, mysterious admin.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That announce is the kind of announce I like to see.

Now I just need a demigod to have a custom typecast on >.>
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

That announce is the kind of announce I like to see.

Now I just need a demigod to have a custom typecast on >.>

On this note - can someone share these premium typecasts?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited August 2016
    Um, what customization thing are we talking about? I don't see an announce on this. Or are you just talking about the typecast customizations?

Edit: Oh, I see it at the end of announce 2629. It doesn't appear to be in the customization help file, though.