Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Issydarin 4 TA 2017
  • :D
    Your numbers today are:
  • WE can design fruit?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I'm concerned you think a potato is a fruit.
  • Whatever, it's an edible part of a plant.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Tylwyth said:

WE can design fruit?

I'm pretty sure it's a tattoo.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I got a snicker out of reading Iosion's apologies on the Pokemafia, because all I could think of was '@Weiwae blew up the gay-gays.'
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited July 2016
    Raves for @Drocilla's return and for getting my customised jakari ^-^
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sakaki said:

Raves for @Drocilla's return and for getting my customised jakari ^-^

Well, let's see it!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The Kiss of the Enchantress lies discarded in a corner, amethyst fog swirling seductively around it.

The links of this jakari chain have been painstakingly carved from pieces of flawless amethyst; each link has been enchanted to generate a deep amethyst-hued fog. Numerous barbs have been fused to each link, fashioned to look like a rose thorn, the tip of each barb being sharp enough to strip skin and rend flesh from bone. Weighing down one end of the chain, pieces of ruby and amethyst have been carved and fitted together in the shape of a roaring flame; each facet catches the light and refracts it within, to make the flame seem to hold a life of its own. The other end is weighted with a large piece of onyx that has been worked into the form of a nightingale darker than midnight itself, two sapphires set into the head give the bird an unnervingly piercing gaze.

when wielded:
    As you wield Kiss of the Enchantress in your hands, tendrils of amethyst fog creep forth from the
    chain as if having a life of their own, spreading over your body. The fog continues to spread like a
    blanket, until it finally leaves you enclosed within a comforting shroud, giving a feeling like the
    Enchantress Herself were standing right behind you.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Zyphora said:

Ran into @Mica and @Ino today; the roleplay was enjoyable and cute, and @Turnus was fun to have around as always. Thanks!

Anti-raves for @Falmiis, who has sucked me into the terrible vortex that is credit-spending on artifacts. >:I

It's just the price you must pay to keep the moniker of PK Goddess
  • PK Princess you mean?
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • edited July 2016
    Zyphora said:

Anti-raves for @Falmiis, who has sucked me into the terrible vortex that is credit-spending on artifacts. >:I

He's just passing it on because I am an evil influence and encourage his spending. Unfortunately the RNG gods have not blessed him as they have me. :>
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • Issydarin 4 TA 2017

You're forgetting that there is a queue.

Salomdarin 4 TA 2017.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Yarrikins TA 2017
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Nepthynne TA 2017
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Dylnara for TA! :)>-

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TA is for newbs who haven't proven to their orgs that they're worth investing VA into.
  • Falmiis said:

TA is for newbs who haven't proven to their orgs that they're worth investing VA into.

Shush you, I need to make more confusion whenever Dynara is brought up.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:

Falmiis said:

TA is for newbs who haven't proven to their orgs that they're worth investing VA into.

Double shush, rudey face. TA is a good opportunity to be an investment for multiple orgs.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    TA is for people in the south, or northerners who want to move south but make north work their asses off before the person moves.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Salome said:

Dylara said:

Falmiis said:

Double shush, rudey face. TA is a good opportunity to be an investment for multiple orgs.
    (psst he was making a self-deprecating joke)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Real TA's get VA first, then get TA and promptly leave.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    So seems to be the trend, anyhow. :-<

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• (Dylara for VA! :)>- )

(I'm not really serious)

• Sylandra said:

Salome said:

Dylara said:

Falmiis said:

(psst he was making a self-deprecating joke)
    (sorry, I take things to literally)