Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rancoura said:

So seems to be the trend, anyhow. :-<

What, I didn't leave.
  • Dylara said:

(Dylara for VA! :)>- )

(I'm not really serious)

Jokes aside. Raves for the people who stick around in the summer. You da real MVPs
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Xenthos said:

Rancoura said:

So seems to be the trend, anyhow. :-<

What, I didn't leave.
    You are the wonderful exception, and the trend-breaker!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Everyiine 2017
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I will run for TA on a platform of not following these silly naming conventions that those of the past have tried to enforce upon us.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'll run for TA on the platform of being Every Man.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Salome said:

Dylara said:

(Dylara for VA! :)>- )

(I'm not really serious)

Jokes aside. Raves for the people who stick around in the summer. You da real MVPs
    Aww, thanks. I know it's been tough for me but there are days I am happy to be back. (and yay to the other folks who've made it through the summer in Glom)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Shaddus said:

Everymin
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Sylandra said:

Shaddus said:

What about every woman? :-?
    If you'll notice, I used at least two females personas in the campaign speech, and many of the rest were unisex. I'm an equal opportunity alter-ego alter.

But I can't be every women. How else would I get awesome moms like Sylandra?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Alright, I'm sold. Shaddus it is.
  • but which Shaddus
    See you in Sapience.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    All of them. Their name will be...LEIGYN.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    One big rave for whoever jumped right at the bug report I wrote for Tosha and fixed Quettle for us while we were standing right there! That was amazing. Funnily enough it was one trip of mixups and we didn't manage to solve it, thanks to one overprotective Aeldra. But hey, it's working, thank you, raaves!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    I've sent in bugs for Sakima while standing there, and it's always fun when someone jumps in and he's all, "Hmm, try giving that to me again, brother." "That didn't work... try this instead! I think I've got it this time..."

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    On at least two occasions I've had a buggy vanishing quest item lowered down to me from the sky on a floating disk.
    I had to have that happen with my hunting companion once. Summoned it back to me after a QQ, and I disappeared before it got there. It got stuck in some magical land in between, like the red and blue books from Myst (minus the Myst IV retcon).

Only twice? Those golden disks are one of the most common quest-"items" I've run into. *cough*
    Last time I saw one of those floating golden disks, it had a chocolate bunny on it :/
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh yes, I've had one of those too >_>
    If I ever see a chocolate bunny come down on a golden disc, I will Batman-slap anyone I see reaching for it.

• edited July 2016
    I'm a titan now!

(please no ganking me)
    Your numbers today are:
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    You reach you and touch a finger to a double-sided dangling lunar watch, drawing on its power.
    You are now protected by the braveheart defence.
    A font of bravery wells up within you.

Rivius clenches his muscles until they bulge and pop, roaring menacingly at you. Clearly, he is going to tear you limb from limb!
    The courage of the wolf swells within you, driving fear from your heart.

Yay :) Thanks to everyone who helped me get those pieces, including @Kraw and @Lavinya. I just really like wolfy things.
    Oh, they go on watches? I have a full set of bravehearts, but I'm having a lot of difficulty figuring out what to put jewellery curio pieces on. I don't actually have a lot of jewellery any more, I off-loaded most of my enchantments to curios & artifacts.

They do not go on curios and artifacts. You also cannot put more than one set on a single piece, according to the announce, so I'm going to have to make myself rubbish decay items to use them. Not super happy about that. Happy about completing some of them, but would be happier if I could use on the stuff I have my enchantments on already. :p
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Make jewellery that you semi-like, stick them on those, put artifact runes on them to make them permanent, then use that artifact that conceals your jewellery!

#MoreArtifactsForXenthos

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Today was a really fun day for PvP. Thanks to everyone that I fought with or against.

Note: Shedrin's meteors are scarier than I thought they would be. Sorry Twytch! :(
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Rancoura said:

Make jewellery that you semi-like, stick them on those, put artifact runes on them to make them permanent, then use that artifact that conceals your jewellery!

#MoreArtifactsForXenthos

Hrm. I have a pendant I really like, but I'm not sure I can enchant anything on that? Are they allowed to take enchantments?