Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Xenthos said:

Um, what customization thing are we talking about? I don't see an announce on this. Or are you just talking about the typecast customizations?

Edit: Oh, I see it at the end of announce 2629. It doesn't appear to be in the customization help file, though.

Good point. It is now!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Maylea said:

Xenthos said:

Um, what customization thing are we talking about? I don't see an announce on this. Or are you just talking about the typecast customizations?

Edit: Oh, I see it at the end of announce 2629. It doesn't appear to be in the customization help file, though.

Good point. It is now!
    Hey, are you guys going to add programming to the customization setup, or do we still have to go through email to do that?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Maylea said:

Xenthos said:

Good point. It is now!
    Hey, are you guys going to add programming to the customization setup, or do we still have to go through email to do that?
    You still have to go through artifacts@ to do that - that's covered by 'complex requests' as per the helpfile. There are a lot of options for programming, so adding them to the CUSTOMIZE syntax would probably prove overcomplicated rather than helpful - both for us and for you!
  • Are forged items still not allowed to be Non-Decay?
  • Demartel said:

Are forged items still not allowed to be Non-Decay?

I'm interested in this as well. I tried to make my two nekai nondecay the other day and was urged to put runes on them. I can't find runes for my nekai, and I'm not interested in spending 50 credits per nekai to customise them if I can lose them.
  • edited August 2016
    Hmmm, pretty sure any item that can have a rune attached to it inherently becomes non-decay when the rune is attached (I have a rune attached to my customised jakari) The non-decay customisation option is more for things that can not (or could not) inherently have runes attached to them, though I can't think of many things that can't have runes attached to them these days...

Cheapest options would be lesser elemental runes - cost 75 credits per rune.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • edited August 2016
    Finally got to chat with Grutina. Eee. :x She's my favourite dark spirit.

Edit: Huge thank you to whoever was controlling Grutina, you have no idea what it means to us!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Possible fun times with Grutina! Now to talk with Momma Viravain. Yay!
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Kraw said:

I'm interested in this as well. I tried to make my two nekai nondecay the other day and was urged to put runes on them. I can't find runes for my nekai, and I'm not interested in spending 50 credits per nekai to customise them if I can lose them.

@Kraw - Despite their description saying knight weapons only, I've found that the Great Rune of the Elite Weaponsmith will attach to a tahto and render it nondecay. It's pricey, but that would be the default rune for weapons.

• edited August 2016
    Eldanien said:

Kraw said:

@Kraw - Despite their description saying knight weapons only, I've found that the Great Rune of the Elite Weaponsmith will attach to a tahto and render it nondecay. It's pricey, but that would be the default rune for weapons.
    Just FYI, the rune on my jakari is a Lesser Rune of Divinus Enhancement. Weaponsmith runes are not really worth using on monk weapons at the moment since they do not benefit from weapon enhancements due to not being overhauled yet.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • I didn't know enhancement runes could go on nonclothing, nonmagedruidwiccan weapons. Awesome!
  • Speaking ancient words of power, you focus between your hands, and the figment of a translucent
    crystalline astrolabe appears in them. You turn it about, and discover:

The Sun is in Burning Censer. (asphyxiation)
    The Moon is in Skull. (Hallucinations)
    Eroee is in Skull. (Sensitivity)
    Sidiak is in Skull. (Stupidity)
    Tarox is in Skull. (Recklessness)
    Papaxi is in Dolphin. (Ego)
    Aapek is in Skull. (Aeon)
    See you in Sapience.
  • You'll be good at PK for a whole day!
  • edited August 2016
    Ttly bb.

Jk it's just business as usual, @Ciaran dragging me along while I hinder as he kills ppl
    See you in Sapience.
  • Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Rave for @Falmiis for blinding me with science (and essence). Thank you so much!
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Raves for cool new and returning people in Hallifax. :x
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Breandryn said:

Ymuli is going to regret making me a culture aide...

no one can regret a culture aide who loves instigating Vengenace
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Breandryn said:

Ok, so Vengeance is super fun. Thank you @Lehki for getting a game started. @Ymuli is going to regret making me a culture aide...

I REGRET NOTHING, SQUISHY. (I am actually not a fan of Vengeance, so someone who happens to like it is a champ in my book because it means I can run around and nag Avu to be the rewards man and help people who need help and do the organising stuff without feeling like I have to participate in one of the few aspects of the game I don't enjoy. :D)
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • Why can't I both "like" and "agree" a post. Hrmph!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Serenwilde's Vengeance if, of course, the coolest, with awesome ambiance and some nods to player happenings way back when :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited August 2016
    Soandso, your protege has entered Lusternia.

(Oh wow, I haven't seen that person in AGES.)

Soandso, your protege has left Lusternia.

honours Soandso

There is no such person, I'm afraid.

(doh)

Raverant

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Everiine said:

Serenwilde's Vengeance if, of course, the coolest, with awesome ambiance and some nods to player happenings way back when :) .

Glomvengeance all the way! Moonless Wyrden Sky!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hallivengeance, where Cririk Adom is sometimes an Illuminati spy. :>
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I would like to rave for all the new Loboshigaru joining Serenwilde. RP is going to be awesome!

Especially Torgaddon and Ailda this evening!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Hey send some our way!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Sylandra said:

Hallivengeance, where Cririk Adom is sometimes an Illuminati spy. :>

Helegena knitting on a rocker > Cririk Bond
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback