Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Obligatory counterpost about bug abuse and/or your mother
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Well, I do seem to recall getting beckoned off the nexus... but just to confirm, that's not normally doable, yes?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Bugs were found, later confirmed and have now been reported to admin so let's leave it there.
  • I meant in general. There's usually someone crying abuse
  • I need Synkarin to retire so I can be batman :?
    Your numbers today are:
  • Be careful what you wish for.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • He won't retire, he'll go Halli and I'll have to cry as he peekays me.
    Your numbers today are:
  • Or you just follow him and the fight gets even more one sided.
  • edited September 2016
    I'm disappointed to see that a quest where lucidians kidnapped and enslaved viscanti children for their own experiments was replaced with a quest where a trill takes them to a New Celest satellite area so they can be taught to reject their tainted upbrining.

#Portius4Chairman

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Can also give drag them back to work in the Feyranti mines. Temporary diamond slavery is not as good as science slavery, but it's an option.

Although I actually did the orphanage side. Feyranti was my first choice, but the quest was broken and I didn't want to wait for it to reset after it got fixed.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Is that where he takes them? That doesn't make a lot of sense either, as those children are neither misbehaving nor unsightly.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Think so. I think Nevak says that he's contracted by the noble houses to collect their children and put them to work in the mines so they can learn discipline and whatnot. I haven't done his side all the way through, so I don't know where his drop point is. But it sounded like Feyranti.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Giving them purpose so they can learn discipline is not the same as enslaving them? I'm disappointed that one of Hallifax's shades of dark has been replaced by something bluntly pro-light, that's all. As when I played there, I see I am the only one who has a problem with this :)
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I'm in favor for the darker themes of Hallifax to manifest! But enslaving furrikin and geomycus can only go so far :<
    See you in Sapience.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I like the darker aspects of Hallifax. I miss Arthar't. I just don't play a particularly dark character. Tbh I was disappointed a Hallifax-themed area was destroyed when it's not even the org with the most areas dedicated to it IG! It also had cute tiny quests. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • The statue making quest was the best.
  • Raid Mag
    Your numbers today are:
  • I still haven't been able to find a theme song for Ashiya :(
  • Ashiya said:
    I still haven't been able to find a theme song for Ashiya :(

Your numbers today are:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Props to @Ciaran for a nice bard combo. Well done, sir.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • tfw trying to teach someone about guild RP and get randomly attacked in your library. Thanks @Ciaran for being too op.
  • Definitely an unintended consequence @Tamashi.  Way to flex your survival skills though!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • edited September 2016
    You execute your stratagem.
    *****************************[ Bodyscan - Vitals ]*****************************
    Stat          Effect                                  Value   Max 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Health        Calisthenics                            1       5
    Health        Infused food                            1       5
    Health        Yellow                                  1       5
    Health        Life karma blessing                     1       8
                    Total                                 4

Is there any other things I can put up? (excluding lessons in combat/runes/random curios)
    Your numbers today are:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited September 2016
    Vitals blessing like Throne, Throne of Urlach, Fruitpizzaz, there are a couple others that are guild specific to particular guilds, Divine favours, Goldencookie?
  • Luce said:
    Vitals blessing like Throne, Throne of Urlach, Fruitpizzaz, there are a couple others that are guild specific to particular guilds, Divine favours, Goldencookie?
    truefavours no longer give a vital buff. It is now a regen buff (and a universal damage and resistance buff). And goldencookie is a golddrop buff.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    One of those golden things is a vital buff, I thought?
  • Some days I hate being right.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kilee said:
    You execute your stratagem.
    *****************************[ Bodyscan - Vitals ]*****************************
    Stat          Effect                                  Value   Max 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Health        Calisthenics                            1       5
    Health        Infused food                            1       5
    Health        Yellow                                  1       5
    Health        Life karma blessing                     1       8
                    Total                                 4

Is there any other things I can put up? (excluding lessons in combat/runes/random curios)

-Buffs from finishing a sequence of dailies (gives you a random vitals buff)
    -Endurance in discipline (probably ~fabled)
    -A number of quests that give vitals buffs, including Tosha I believe
    -Wonder Cornucopia

I maintain that it would be valuable to have a "huge list of buffs" on the wiki somewhere, so that it's easy to scan through and figure out what you have access to but aren't using.
  • They already got the Wondercorn buff, which is the same as con platters from shops. It's the Infused Food buff. Also, there's the skull sphere if you can befriend an astrologer. But only a little more than half the time, and the boon is somewhat variable.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
This discussion has been closed.