Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Sedanas said:
    chirp

?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited September 2016
    Double post as well.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Tylwyth said:
    Sedanas said:
    chirp

?
    It's a tweet!
  • Ashiya said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Sedanas said:
    chirp

?
    It's a tweet!
    OH! hahaha!
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Sedanas said:
    Haven't played in a long time and I want to try and get back into things, but obviously I've missed out on a lot of new mechanics in terms of warriors and combat and general. Would anyone mind helping me catch up on the technical parts via skype/discord/smoke signals? I'm going to be really lost on my own otherwise.

Thank you :)
    Look for them to the southeast at about 10 tomorrow morning.
  • @Luce what timezone you using for that 10AM?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    EST
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Only took a literal year but my distort and GP reports have been accepted.

Bye bye ez lock down and lock out.

Should freshen up conflict and tactics.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Oh my!

*** You have 6 unread message(s). ***

(Self: Did a bunch of stuff decay again? Nope!)

594   (system)        09/14 21:06     Envoy report #1420 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      593   (system)        09/14 21:05     Envoy report #1417 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      592   (system)        09/14 20:59     Envoy report #1391 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      591   (system)        09/14 20:57     Envoy report #1385 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      590   (system)        09/14 20:49     Envoy report #1357 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      589   (system)        09/14 20:47     Envoy report #1342 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Okay everyone, jigs up, time to change from your Pokemon avatars. It's been fun knowing you.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Okay everyone, jigs up, time to change from your Pokemon avatars. It's been fun knowing you.
    This is my new avatar forever now, you can't take Egbert away from me
    I love you so much right now, Xenthos. Those are amazing reports.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    He has made up for imploding the world.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

He still hasn't made up for getting the price of iron coins raised, but it's a fine start.
  • Tremula said:
    It was the end of one adventure, but for Adventurer Pikachu, the journey continues ever onwards.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Survey says Xenthos hasn't made up for imploding the world. Get back to work!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Xenthos said:
    Oh my!

*** You have 6 unread message(s). ***

(Self: Did a bunch of stuff decay again? Nope!)

594   (system)        09/14 21:06     Envoy report #1420 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      593   (system)        09/14 21:05     Envoy report #1417 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      592   (system)        09/14 20:59     Envoy report #1391 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      591   (system)        09/14 20:57     Envoy report #1385 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      590   (system)        09/14 20:49     Envoy report #1357 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.
      589   (system)        09/14 20:47     Envoy report #1342 for the Ebonguard has been approved by the Furies. Please see the decision comments for details.

QoL improvements are the best, thanks for doing these.
  • I refuse. I will not forsake Cyndaquil. 
  • Sometimes I just don't have the energy to handle doing rites for guild novices but feel bad when nobody else is around to help them, which at times feels like everytime. I'm just going to chalk that up to confirmation bias or time zones.
  • @Zvoltz

So I should probably warn you before I offer...

It is imbued with 42,515 units of esteem.

Going for 100k.

• Aeral said:
    @Zvoltz

So I should probably warn you before I offer...

It is imbued with 42,515 units of esteem.

Going for 100k.

I don't even know how much essence esteem is worth anymore ;)

100k won't break the bank.  Think you have to be in the millions of esteem before it actually gets anywhere close to being a risk (and that's with utilizing a bunch of +essence buffs).

I think my 758k ended up generating somewhere in the 300 million range (but that was a while ago).  My current figurine has about 275k esteem on it... somewhere around there, don't recall exactly.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    150k esteem is ~100mil essence with max modifiers.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • (Over 450k esteem ready to be sold at aethershop tt) 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • With all the buffs I can get, minus supplicantsprayer (not sure how much this adds. With two people this didn't seem to add any), I get 684 per 1 esteem
    So maybe I am mis-remembering drastically and it was in the 500m range; I know I tried to max as many modifiers as I could (divine tattoo, max level, shrunken figurine, cult essence offering buff).  It's a shame to offer that much esteem if you don't pump it up as much as possible.  Regardless of my memory, 100k will be fine without a warning probably!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Today I learned that my figurine with 250k esteem is small fry.

This discussion has been closed.