Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I love this crow.  "CAW!"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave to everyone who took part in that.

Oh, yes. There will be rp.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Viravain choke is amazing.

In other news! Commune bonding time went well. We went and killed Kipp, tried to give him to his wife May, and tried to explain how the cougars got him...then she mysteriously died.

Eadei, Echo of the Wyrd says, "I am simply a man, wandering around assaulting random denizens at the request of a slightly deranged woman who feels herself a predatorial feline."
    Your numbers today are:
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    -rezzes my gaudi baby-
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Talan said:
    I like all the variegated alts that people whip up for Gaudiguch. It's a fun place for unusual characters. Still, I wish that more of these people turned up on the daily. It's occurred to me that they probably don't because it's a lot harder to pull these characters on all the time, and also because there's not a ton of us less-colorful characters around to interact with. I think my point is that I wish more people would try mains here too.
    I talked up Gaudiguch to all of my fellow MkO refugees so I could main there again, but I don't know what happened there. They all went to Glomdoring. So I mained there instead :(

I'll try to be around on Xeltha more often though, because I love playing her and she's a good break from being super prim and proper. And I loves my Gaudiguch! :) I just haven't been able to split effectively due to work overtime and quite an annoying amount of emotional stuff.

Maybe two mains can be a thing :open_mouth:
  • Closest. Election. Ever. ONE weighted vote point in it between the top two contenders.  Has got me wondering if there has ever been an election where voting numbers WERE tied and if so, what would happen in that situation...
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Of course there have been tied elections.  It just opens up again with all the people who tied and keeps going until there is a winner.
  • edited September 2016
    Sakaki said:
    Closest. Election. Ever. ONE weighted vote point in it between the top two contenders.  Has got me wondering if there has ever been an election where voting numbers WERE tied and if so, what would happen in that situation...
    It automatically resets for a new election. Happened to me once. Oddly/happily that next election wasn't close....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• My list of composed songs is full but I do not want to delete any. :(
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I woke up to 100+ posts in the mafia thread and I realised @Kiradawea's insidious plan to come for my 'currently longest mafia thread' title. Damnit, I'm going to have to host some sort of dinner party to resolve this, I'm sure of it.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Talan said:
    My list of composed songs is full but I do not want to delete any. :(
    That's a crap load of songs!

• The seksay emote doesn't exist anymore :(
    Your numbers today are:
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I mean, it was kinda sexist.

It still bothers me how overtly and thoroughly racist the Wayfaire is. 
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    ..buh..?
  • not really :/
    Your numbers today are:
  • Enyalida said:
    I mean, it was kinda sexist.

Not in the slightest.
    This mafia is sooooo gud.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm lost. What does the seksay emote have to do with the Wayfaire?

Also, as for the horrible racism in game;  there's this young illithoid that's just dying to join the Hartstone, Enyalida. Mind letting him in?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Eldanien lives in Celest, but gets called a racist because he's pretty sure his children aren't furry, and refused to claim someone as a child based on race.

The temerity of him.

• Y'have to admit, Celest was kinda built to BE racist, complete with segregated housing for Merian and non-Merian. There's a racial superiority thing for both Merian and Viscanti.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Young aspiring illithoid druids accepted by the Blacktalon! We got carrion!

#bringShikariback 

• Just gotta say, I have like 6 people over for a Magic night. I described Lusternia and went off a bit on a tangent about the racism in-game (Keph/Illithoid stuff) and my friends were pretty interested in that - most games don't offer such an immersive option to roleplay! I don't think the keph/illithoid RP is bad at all, but I've played as a Keph in an org against them. I think if you play it right, it can work great and be very fun.
    You just won Lusternia.

#bringShikariback 

• I dunno. I find the racism interesting to explore. As I said, I played a non-org race (Keph in Glomdoring), and I found it very intense from a RP-standpoint. I actually would recommend it for someone looking for a RP challenge. I was hated and mistrusted and watched - and it was incredibly fun. Random people rolled alts to join me, and I got to basically create a merged mythos of wyrd+hive. Super fun and definitely the reason I re-rolled in Lusty.
  • For a while Cyndarin?<sp?> was glom-keph and made a hive. You just have to hunt some denizen Keph.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

This discussion has been closed.