Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for @Veyils helping me figure out why I was getting roasted so terribly in my warrior spars and then helping me fix it, AND THEN TRYING TO TURN DOWN PAYMENT FOR IT. Enjoy that lion, you magnificent bastard.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Np.

And thanks to everyone who showed me how to do the domoth stuff last night.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Goddamnit @morgfyre you would appear when I can't be around. I hope someone is logging things! (Ps I love you plz to be not hating me anymore)

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Lavinya said:
    Goddamnit @morgfyre you would appear when I can't be around. I hope someone is logging things! (Ps I love you plz to be not hating me anymore)
    I gotchu girl <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Had my hopes up with the distorted laughter, but it wasn't fain :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited October 2016
    I was hoping it would be a Shikari, or the resulting-Shikari from some catastrophic occurrence that happened to him while he was gone. :(

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Raves to too many people to count in the subsequent meeting after @Thax's reveal.  (got a chuckle out of @Morgfyre's emote repurposing Sakaki's unruly Jakari, all things considered)

Yes Sakaki ended up getting the flick, but I'm taking the opportunity to use it to further a scenario I've been kicking around regarding his attempts to master his (sentient) weapon, as well as run a mini-event that the rest of the order can participate in.

(In other words, yes, I'll understand if characters are peeved towards Sakaki and will certainly bear no ill will. :)  )
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Muahaha! My decisions have resulted in actual RP! That I'm here for, instead of having been pulled away without being able to have logged off beforehand by my family's car troubles!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Rave to @Drocilla for being generally awesome. I was a special kind of frustrated a bit ago after the Thax reveal and resultant hubbub and she wound me down pretty easily from that. At least I assume it was her >.>

bestbestbestbest <3  <3
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • I missed Thax, and Morgfyre was around too? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO /sadness
    Ixion said:
    I missed Thax, and Morgfyre was around too? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO /sadness
    Team Morg unrepresented, bad form. I was counting on you! 

• Lavinya said:
    Ixion said:
    I got to interact with Mari afterward.  <_< >_>
  • Lavinya said:
    Ixion said:
    I was in a food coma after some delicious beef stew!
    I loooooooove Marigeya too. Waaaah.

• Her doll needed a new feather boa. I tried to give her the least bloodstained ones.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    A prismatic dream phoenix egg has finished its incubation at the Stables of the Wyrden Thorn.

:>
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for @Shedrin for his initiative, patience and aid helping me wrapping my head around stuff. Thank you :smiley:
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Ixion said:
    Lavinya said:
    Ixion said:
    I was in a food coma after some delicious beef stew!
    No excuse
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Breandryn said:

You use 70,000,000 of your divine essence.
    You gain SecondTradeskill as a supernumerary power.
    So jelly
  • I want to rave about the chemwood bomb report. Ultimately bombs are still not going to kill anyone for most specs, but it has actually made a huge difference to my enjoyment of playing aerochem in the group fights we've had. One of the biggest problems I had with chemwoods is that outside of the standard damage attacks there weren't really any other viable active skills in our primary we could use in a fight and the best option in many cases was for us to just spam our attack. This change has come a long way to breaking that monotony.

If you tried or looked at trying chemwood in the past and found it boring, now's a good time to give it another go.
  • Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Oh a ring."

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "I probably should have thought of that."

Who says romance is dead? Raves for family RP including the above romantic wedding ceremony and finding a son, creative plottings, stalking paying off and vows of puns and flowers. <3

• Delsea said:

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Oh a ring."

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "I probably should have thought of that."

Who says romance is dead? Raves for family RP including the above romantic wedding ceremony and finding a son, creative plottings, stalking paying off and vows of puns and flowers. <3

Did I miss your wedding?! :( 

• Raves to all of Magnagora. Just aaaalllll of Magnagora. You guys are doing so good <3 

• Pectus said:
    Delsea said:

Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade says, "Oh a ring."

Did I miss your wedding?! :( 
    What wedding?
  • @Mysrai - your temple city place is amazing