Real World Raves

Comments

• @Lavinya happy bday! Sounds like an excellent start so far.
  • @Rancoura ugh, so jealous. I only recently started listening to Lindsey Stirling, but I've become a huge fan! Should be a great show, I hope you have a fun time!

• Shoutout  to @Rideta and @Tremula who ate more tacos than me tonight :sweat_smile:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I was originally wanting to make this a dissatisfaction, but in the end it's also a rave. Rave to you, anonymous hotline attendant, who made me laugh and giggle through this our or so that it took you to figure out that my internet at home is really broken. While it's still meh that my internet is wonky at home, it was at least a LOT better then talking to the grumpy mc grumps I usually talk to who all assume that you've got no clue.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I've been having those days where nothing seems to click in your firetrucking head, and you feel like an idiot when you can't understand the things you KNOW you know.  And it's like you're always foggy in the brain :frowning: 

So with that in mind, thanks @Tremula and @Vatul for answering my dumb questions :D And @Drocilla for being a kind god when I mess up.

• They are finally going to release some details on the Nintendo NX console. Here's hoping for a release date!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    They are finally going to release some details on the Nintendo NX console. Here's hoping for a release date!
    Woooo! Nintendo Switch, the first console I will have the opportunity to pre-ordered. Woo more Zelda gameplay videos. Woooo to water resistant pants on downpour days that outdo my rain jacket (boo rain jacket).

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Five more days to Dr Strange. Booking tickets now. Happy boy!
  • Kistan said:
    Five more days to Dr Strange. Booking tickets now. Happy boy!
    Oooo. Must not have to take my son on a school night. Must set good example.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited October 2016
    By the way guys, Lindsey Stirling - what even. How can anybody even be that talented?

If you like her music and have the opportunity to see her, do it. You'll be missing out otherwise. Be prepared to have a lump in your throat for about half the show, though; the girl knows how to move her audience.

Oh! And Ms. Stirling was sighted in Glomdoring, by the way.

As well as Serenwilde.
    And various other places in dazzling garb!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I am usually spurred to clean due to two reasons: visitors, or procrastination. This week it was both! And now I feel like I live in a swanky, fancy place, all because it's not a total disaster as usual. XD

PS: So jelly of the Lindsey Stirling concert, @Rancoura. She is the bomb dot com.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Black Mirror is back, baby, and I want to stay up until sunrise to binge it. But I have work in the morning so two episodes will have to do. Playtest is pretty brutal. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Black Mirror is back, baby, and I want to stay up until sunrise to binge it. But I have work in the morning so two episodes will have to do. Playtest is pretty brutal. 
    I promised my boyfriend we'd watch it together. He is out of town visiting family. For another week. *twitch*
  • I went to the haunted house event at Casa Loma (@Rancoura probably knows about this), it was very fun. Didn't scream, much to my friends disappointment, and really only got one good jump. A big monster tried to hug me, that was probably the scariest for me, but I just tried to walk away awkwardly as I do with normal human beings and my actual jump was in a very smokey tunnel where I couldn't see and something ran into me. I had a girl like body check/jump on me me near the beginning, she was so scared.

Fun times! 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    My dog clearly wants to know where her loving dog-parent has gone and where this evil icy-fingered warm-belly-touching scourge came from. 
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Dylara said:
    I went to the haunted house event at Casa Loma (@Rancoura probably knows about this), it was very fun. Didn't scream, much to my friends disappointment, and really only got one good jump. A big monster tried to hug me, that was probably the scariest for me, but I just tried to walk away awkwardly as I do with normal human beings and my actual jump was in a very smokey tunnel where I couldn't see and something ran into me. I had a girl like body check/jump on me me near the beginning, she was so scared.

Fun times! 
    @Dylara I'm going next Friday! :) I'm looking forward to it. Will be my first time at Casa Loma, so it will be extra special.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Dylara said:
    I went to the haunted house event at Casa Loma (@Rancoura probably knows about this), it was very fun. Didn't scream, much to my friends disappointment, and really only got one good jump. A big monster tried to hug me, that was probably the scariest for me, but I just tried to walk away awkwardly as I do with normal human beings and my actual jump was in a very smokey tunnel where I couldn't see and something ran into me. I had a girl like body check/jump on me me near the beginning, she was so scared.

Fun times! 
    @Dylara I'm going next Friday! :) I'm looking forward to it. Will be my first time at Casa Loma, so it will be extra special.
    It was my first time too! 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Daraius said:
    I watched the first episode....and I'm not sure what to make of this.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Kistan said:
    Five more days to Dr Strange. Booking tickets now. Happy boy!
    Can you weigh in on whether this could be worth springing for the 3D IMAX experience? I've never found 3D to add much to any movie (especially for the premium price you pay), but those kaleidoscopic visuals have me wondering.
    I used to make cakes.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Discovered Westworld and promptly bingewatched the first four episodes.

Goddamn this series is brilliant.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Can you film this?
    I used to make cakes.

• No, he just threatened to login as me and roleplay if I tell anyone about this :( ....and I've babbled on enough about the game THAT HE COULD