Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Breandryn said:
    @Mysrai - your temple city place is amazing
    She has some rooms in there that will blooow youur mind. 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Siam said:

edit: my browser crashed so I wasn't able to answer to Viramother when I was called. :( but I was happy to see this when I got back:

2016/10/19 20:50:42 - Crek granted @Druken entrance into the Seekers of the Rose.

PARTY! I am hyperventilating!

Agreed. I did a triple - yes, triple - take of my screen when I saw @Druken's name on scent and CW. My year has officially been made. <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I logged in, had 6 messages.  I knew a bunch of random stuff my yoyo scooped up was about to decay, so I'm just RMing through them, get to the last one and Druken sent me a message.

I may have just OMG'd for a couple minutes.
  • Who is @Druken?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Druken was the first Shadowdancers GA wee little Rancoura ever knew. Very prominent Glomdorian back in the day and one of the best people I know from back then.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited October 2016
    @Druken 's back?! He's one of the first gloms I ever saw <3<3

• Rancoura said:
    Siam said:

edit: my browser crashed so I wasn't able to answer to Viramother when I was called. :( but I was happy to see this when I got back:

2016/10/19 20:50:42 - Crek granted @Druken entrance into the Seekers of the Rose.

PARTY! I am hyperventilating!

Agreed. I did a triple - yes, triple - take of my screen when I saw @Druken's name on scent and CW. My year has officially been made. <3
    Mine has too, though come on, @Druken, you could have at least given me a chance to talk you onto the Shee-Slaugh @Manteekan train!
  • WHOA WHOA WHOA hold up a second here, pretty sure you mean Vira4Lyfe.

Welcome back, @Druken!
  • @Druken is also the ORIGINAL SHEE-SLAUGH, YO!

Ahem. Anyways, @Delsea! You've given me a lot of chuckles in this moment of Ixion-based feuding. And @Ixion for putting up with a very stubborn Ulalah.
  • Been having awesome RP lately and I'm entranced, watching how it plays out for my character. It's been a few years since I have really roleplayed in depth and I had forgotten how much fun it can be.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Veyils is a life saver.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Ulalah said:
    @Druken is also the ORIGINAL SHEE-SLAUGH, YO!

Ahem. Anyways, @Delsea! You've given me a lot of chuckles in this moment of Ixion-based feuding. And @Ixion for putting up with a very stubborn Ulalah.
    Delsea, on the other hand, is most certainly not amused. I don't imagine any new bride enjoys chasing away their husband's exceedingly stubborn admirers :expressionless:
  • Delsea said:
    Ulalah said:
    @Druken is also the ORIGINAL SHEE-SLAUGH, YO!

Delsea, on the other hand, is most certainly not amused. I don't imagine any new bride enjoys chasing away their husband's exceedingly stubborn admirers :expressionless:
    Oh, Ulalah's not either at this point; being yelled at for pestering friends isn't what she considers a good time. But I am, which is why I'm raving in the first place. I love RP, after all, and such things build character.
  • Woo coin from trap, woo present from wheel (boo curios) woo credits from trading curio package in.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I cannot possibly overstate the raves I have for Magnagoran divine right now. @Drocilla and @Morgfyre you're both amazing.  @Thax you've got big shadows to emerge from, but you're off to a good start! Thanks so much for the roleplay chances tonight and for what you've got going on for the city. Toooooo awesome. <3<3
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • @Kay is a stealth emote ninja and is awesome! Everytime I think she's quietly just lurking at the nexus, she'll bust out some awesome, sagely emote.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves to @Bleuu, @Tridemon, @Romaan, @Zitto, @Anelissa, and @Havastus (plus assorted Serens) for the role-play earlier. You guys make the experience twice as fun. Huge rave to @Drocilla for setting all this up, too, and giving me the chance to play a character slightly more wonky than I'm used to.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Tremula said:
    Raves to @Bleuu, @Tridemon, @Romaan, @Zitto, @Anelissa, and @Havastus (plus assorted Serens) for the role-play earlier. You guys make the experience twice as fun. Huge rave to @Drocilla for setting all this up, too, and giving me the chance to play a character slightly more wonky than I'm used to.
    sure HOPE the gardens are still what they were, yes? Leave the flowers be -shakefist-

;-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • You form 10000 aethergoop into a misty Censer of the Clouds (#95316).

You currently have 204 aethergoop.

Thank you. You know who you are <3.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Oooh, Zitto is back? Nifty!
  • edited October 2016
    Rave to @Lendren for helping me turn a stage show that nobody turned up to perform in into a super fun learning experience for "volunteers" we grabbed who have never used the stage before. People are surprised with how much fun they are having and asking why they never used the stage before! :) Thank you soooo much for turning this potential failure into something great!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Another rave (so quick omg) to @Lavinya for being awesome in general and giving me a reason to turn out two new paintings that I really enjoyed making.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sorry I kept you waiting so long Trem! Wish I'd thought of it sooner, can't wait to be able to log in and admire your work! 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Super raves for the admin I've interacted with as of late. You folks are amazing.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lavinya said:
    OMG @Tremula you outdid yourself. I have to share:

You take a painting of the Face of Legion from a heart shaped sheet of red stationery.

The golden frame of this painting glistens with a finely polished sheen, elegant loops and swirls winding about each other in a dizzying display of opulence. In the four corners of the rectangular portrait the symbol of Morgfyre, a great serpent biting its own tail known as the Ouroboros, glitter in perfectly cut rubies. Oil has been taken to the canvas within to depict a woman of noble stature sitting in a high-backed chair in a darkened room, back perfectly erect and knees pressed together elegantly. One hand rests on her lap, the glittering kestrel of the Great House d'Murani visible on her ring finger, but the other draws the eye immediately. Deep crimson stains her pale flesh, dripping viscera trailing down her outstretched arm from a heart held in the palm of her other hand. The heart is strangely coloured entirely golden, and a large chunk is missing from it, as if torn away. Its whereabouts are discovered as the eye trails further to see the same crimson staining her neck and chin, covering her lips poised in a perfect smile. The crimson is drawn out by the fiery red locks that tumble freely in succulent waves over her shoulders and down her back, but is completely ignored once her eyes are truly focused on. Her eyes have been replaced with those belonging to Another, as vivid and brilliant as the stars and as fathomless as the abyss, bespeaking unimaginable and untold wisdom as they swim with prismatic colours consuming each other in elegant spirals. The longer they are focused on, the more they seem to swim, until with a startling realisation it becomes clear that they are swimming and moving. A faint shimmering, like the distortion of heat over stone pavement, covers the oil surrounding the woman's eyes, constantly changing the colours within through the entire visible spectrum. While it is nearly unnoticed against the dark background, a crown of stygian fire burns over her head, marking her as the Chosen of Legion.
    It has 252 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 37 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Tremula, the Minister of Peace.

All that awesome symbolism! Someone did her research. This is so gross and amazing. Love it! (a reminder of the days when @Morgfyre still loved me :cry: )
    Wait a minute.. I know how this ends. 

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CLICKABLE TRADE DESIGNS!

🌈💕✨💖