Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I very much appreciate @Danquik @Letarne @Breandryn @Shuyin and @Synkarin's work today. Thank you guys.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Breandryn said:
    This Magnagoran ball is AMAZING. There is so much intrigue and subtlety lurking beneath all of the beautiful dancing and fun conversations. It's like I'm watching Game of Thrones :D I've never seen group RP be this stellar. So glad I got to come!!!
    Fun fact: Pectus likes men currently. Vatul and her just love to annoy Gavriel.  You should have seeeenn the tell emotes we shared!

• I actually was like "Nooooo" at my computer when Gavriel and Zitto left the room. Their back-and-forth was so engaging and I wanted to see what happened next!
  • OH! And of course @Vatul <3 

• Drocilla said:
    Never have I ever...
    That was genius. The mob pos was also hilarious and fun.
  • I had a lot of fun today with the play and the ballroom party. Thanks to everyone involved.
  • Now I am awake again.....had a blast in Magnagora too - you guys really, really hate each other but are so civil about it
  • The ball was loads of fun, thanks for all the work you put into it! I may have also spent waaaaaaaaay to much time playing in the snow yesterday. All the snowmen!

@Breandryn you are adorable and I really enjoyed rping with you, @Talan may be handsy but she is considerate (and who can blame her for wanting to touch @Ixion? ;) ) and @Iosen is the bestest step-Grandson a younger-than-he-is-trophy-wife could ever have. I've been getting so much lovely RP lately (@Elarin is such a good sport, @Ixion is my fave adorkable husband and @Aramel is like, my spirit animal) so raves for everyone who humours me and gives me interaction!

Social Lusternia is the best.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited October 2016
    Delsea said:
    The ball was loads of fun, thanks for all the work you put into it! I may have also spent waaaaaaaaay to much time playing in the snow yesterday. All the snowmen!

@Breandryn you are adorable and I really enjoyed rping with you, @Talan may be handsy but she is considerate (and who can blame her for wanting to touch @Ixion? ;) ) and @Iosen is the bestest step-Grandson a younger-than-he-is-trophy-wife could ever have. I've been getting so much lovely RP lately (@Elarin is such a good sport, @Ixion is my fave adorkable husband and @Aramel is like, my spirit animal) so raves for everyone who humours me and gives me interaction!

Social Lusternia is the best.
    @Aramel is your spirit flower! Flora not fauna!

edit:

I love how some updates are phrased:

o I have covered the world with ghost-snaring goop, reducing their movement speed significantly.

<3@Iosai

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited November 2016
    Wow, Luce's about thiiiis close to mauling Bob Jr. It's amazing.

EDIT: To clarify, I the player think it's awesome.
  • Luce said:

It's so hilarious. I love it.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • All this Halloween stuff is soooo goooood! Loving it! Having fun with it all! THAT VENGEANCE GAME omg I had the adrenaline shakes at the end. :D
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi

Aramel said:
    Luce said:

It's so hilarious. I love it.
    Don't suppose anyone else logged the exchange?
  • I logged it but haven't cleaned it up yet. I can post it later.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
    edited November 2016
    Xenthos said:
    Tacita.
    OMG TACI'S BACK?!

edit:

Raves for returning Glommies like @Iorwen and @Zilias!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Aramel said:
    I logged it but haven't cleaned it up yet. I can post it later.
    I'd ask you to marry me, but I think enough of that went on last night.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Indeed, Bob junior is amusing to watch OOCly, beyond the whole hipster with his pumpkin spice bit.

Karlach might want to carve out his entrails and roast them, but I just want to pat him on the head with a "You're trying kid... you're very trying."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited November 2016
    I love this haunted house on the Peak.

Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I think you should beware the web of the widow, for she spins it just for you."

Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I think the darkness holds much potential for you, if you can avoid the light." 

How fitting! I can definitely use the second fortune for Siam's current sickness.

#bringShikariback 

• The fortunes were creepily spot-on for myself and Xypher, down to some words and images that have become motifs in our RP. I got shivers RL lol. Doooooom.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I want to see all these new thiiiiiiiiiiings~
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Only just now I had the chance to visit this little spooky house on the stairs of death. Oh my this is all so cuuuuuute. And the costumes and everything. It's really sweet! whoever did that, just another great project. And the little ghost, it's -really- sweet <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I love the basement of the haunted house! I went through it giggling. Also loving the costumes. 
  • edited November 2016
    Siam said:
    Eyebrows rising, Seer Pachima Mologmomo says, "Oh my, the cloud is shaped like a... oh, right! I think you should beware the web of the widow, for she spins it just for you."
    No man is a tree,
    Entire in itself.
    Each is a piece of the forest,
    A part of the main.
    If a branch be burned away by fire,
    The Glomdoring is the less.
    As well as if the Ravenwood were.
    As well as if the tower of thine own
    Or of thine friend's were.
    Each crows's death diminishes me,
    For I am involved in the Wyrd.
    Therefore, send not to know
    For whom the spider spins.
    For it spins for thee.

edited November 2016
    @Havastus, come to Glom. We have spiders.

edit:

Raves for @Lysistrata and our arghpee.

You have emoted: Siam plucks an obsidian rose from his wreath and tucks it in your ear, "Wear that with pride that does not blind you and with all the weight of duty."

She is a nimble shadowcaster faeling titan and her skin is bright and pale, appearing almost luminescent in the right light. Her large, smoldering red eyes stand out starkly on her pale face, framed by thick lashes and long, thin brows. Her shoulder-length hair has been worked into eight tight french braids, each one bearing a silver bauble at the end. Over her left ear, an obsidian rose has been affixed to a braid. She has a tiny, pointed nose that turns slightly up at the end. The very tips of two sharpened top teeth stick out over the thin, almost blue line of her lower lip. Under her skin of her long neck the faint outline of a large vein an just been seen as a shadow against the pale flesh, leading down to her prominent collarbone. Her form is thin and slender, her limbs small and delicate looking. At the end of her tiny hands her fingernails have been filed to points. Her bat-like wings are a shadowy black. Against a bright enough light, the veins of her wings are visable, like spiderwebs under the wings. She is wearing a wasp ring of honed cruelty, a black and gold brocade scarf, a spider ring of subtle manipulation, a thorny ring of onyx and twisted silver, 2 beetle rings of clever ingenuity, a bat ring of insidious shadows, an earthy brown fullplate suit, a circlet of the Shee-Slaugh house, a clover-etched bloodstone brooch, a shadow-black backpack, a bracelet, a cloak of crow feathers, a long dark coat, seductive boots of sheer black lace, elbow-length black lace gloves and a silver torc.

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Soooo...I witnessed another reunion:

@Druken lets his gaze fall upon @Tacita and tilts his head.

Quietly, Druken Shee-Slaugh says to Tacita, "Tidings, my daughter."

Tacita's face changes from curious to astonished in a moment, and her wings stumble briefly in their flutter to keep her aloft. Very quietly, she says, "...Papa?"

The corners of his lips twisting into a shadow of a smile, Druken Shee-Slaugh says to Tacita, "It warms me to see you again, child."

I'm always the last to see people.