Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    He wants to punish you, not execute you.
  • Please stop raving about the silent-majority Lavinya!

*dies*
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for that domoth skirmish, to both sides. it was really fun and I find it was really well played tactic wise. Simply did have the numbers to continue challenging, but well done everyone :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • That was really fun! I don't know the layout so I got really good practice with my ranged skills as I tried to keep finding the team! :)
  • A Czigany coin tumbles out of the corpse of a large mystic jackalope.

Well, this cheered me up a little, even though I have terrible RNG luck. C'mere gambling.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Ashtariel is really cool!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is there a log?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Raves to the Celestians, Hallis and Serenwilders that peeked in when the Mags started poking at Lisaera's stuff.

I didn't die instantly which was really nice, and I even helped kill some people! 

• I tried to RP
    The playa you love to hate
  • Drakius said:
    I tried to RP
    I'm sorry! That was entirely my fault! I get nervous and worried I'm annoying or boring people, so I ran off. I came back!
  • People have actually been playing bombard :D 10/10 happy. Such raves, many joy.

• @Enadonella - you're so fun and creepy and nice and intriguing. I totally meant to go to bed hours ago, but RP was just way too fun :)
  • Breandryn said:
    @Enadonella - you're so fun and creepy and nice and intriguing. I totally meant to go to bed hours ago, but RP was just way too fun :)
    Ditto all of that minus the creepy, switch that out for adorable. :)
  • Reaching the 2k post mark. I'm looking at you, @Xenthos.

Most of my past posts make me cringe, but this is still a journey I enjoy taking with you all. <3

• I feel like someone should host a speakeasy party so we can all fabulously utilise these.
  • Breandryn said:
    Drakius said:
    I tried to RP
    I'm sorry! That was entirely my fault! I get nervous and worried I'm annoying or boring people, so I ran off. I came back!
    I was a touch under the influence. You did awesome. I was lacking x_x
    The playa you love to hate
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Tacita said:
    All of the people who have helped me find my feet again in the last fortnight are wonderful, whether they did so by answering questions or RPing with me and not minding when I sometimes took ages to reply.

Special mention to @Rancoura, who wrote me the most beautiful letter in the world, omg (I may have fangirl screamed) - and @Oueli, who is absolutely lovely and I want to know more about (I hope we get to talk again when your connection is better!).

I missed you guys. <3
    @Tacita - <3 back. I am sad that we haven't been around at the same time yet, but hopefully that will change soon (though I've admittedly enjoyed this letter-exchanging quite a bit)!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• @Mysrai for the awesome input over CT! Lots of cool info and They even said Breadryn's name so she's so haaaapppyyyy.
  • edited November 2016
    @Veyils  - all fights and interactions were fun and chilled today.  I feel like we both got a little bit better at killing.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Busy, fun day! I'm a pretty solitary person RL so I'm pleasantly surprised when I find myself interacting with people IG. Just awesome fun. Thanks to all the people for RP!

@Ignacia, @Drakius, @Akatriel, @Xypher, @Sylari, and @Mysrai + Illuminati for fun chat.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics. 

•  Excuse me sir that should have counted.
    Screaming loudly as she darts by, Pectus dashes through the room, stopping only long enough to rip at Neos's hair. The weave waves in the air as a victory banner, visible as she continues her noisy journey down the road.

• edited November 2016
    Kaimanahi said:
    Ixion is so gone
    I was slightly tipsy, and maybe a step further. Drunk Ix best Ix. Ahem! I think mostly it was just how fun it was. A few drinks enhances the effect. Enhance. Enhance. Enhance.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have drunk fb messages for blackmail purposes. Drunks! XD