Character Secrets

Comments

• Secret: Revan is Shaddus
  • Secret: Ildaudid is a terrible beast owner. All of his mounts are sadly dead.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited April 2013
    Elanorwen said:

Shedrin said:

Incestbation.

Awww, and here I come, hoping for a profession of love for Elanorwen from Shedrin... and I get this? :P

- insert alt - thought Elanorwen was really scary until Elanorwen did something nice. Now, she's not so bad.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Lavinya has a love hate relationship with her bloodline - she is both proud and ashamed of being born n'Kylbar and laments at their poor reputation in modern times.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Celina feels the pull to return to Magnagora as she gets older and to rebuild the name of her family that has scorned her. She feels a lot of guilt for leaving her true bloodline, and struggles with her identity as a servant of glomdoring but one who does not fear the taint and admires the engine.
  • Hiriako's more known secret is a constant wanderlust. He's managed to keep it under control to the point of at least remaining within the Serenwilde, but boy, has he guild hopped.

More hidden than that, however, is that he is actually very insecure. He knows that some people have lessened opinions of him because of the guild jumps, and projects the insecurities from that onto his general interactions with the commune. He always wonders if he's making the right decision, or following the right path.
  • KioKio
    edited April 2013
    Kio often struggles with emotions.  He does not remember much before becoming Wyrdenwood, so these things that he sees seem familiar, but foreign.  In fact, he is in constant turmoil, always trying to separate himself from the myriad of thoughts and primal feelings that flow through him.  Part of him understands that this will eventually pass, but the part of him that he is most close with is scared of what will happen when he completely loses "himself" in the Wyrd.

Also, Kio has a crush.  But he's a tree.  And doesn't realize it's a crush.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    The god(s) that more suit the idea I have/had for Neos are Mag gods, but the city/guild are his current ones. If they weren't Tainted traitors and I bashed enough to off-set affinity, I'd try and join. 
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    There are no traitors, Neos, only the side that lost.

/Fainite rp
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kio said:

Also, Kio has a crush.  But he's a tree.  And doesn't realize it's a crush.
    Well now... that's as good as saying "I have a secret" You should share who the crush is on, at least. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Cair has difficulty telling male non-kephera from female non-kephera, so she defaults to assuming that they are female because that is more polite.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It's easy: The females glow pretty brightly.  The males are (mostly) dull little slave-beetles of dubious intellect.
    Also, why do I feel like I am talking to myself?
  • Other way around. It's non-kephs she can't discern from one another!
    Hiriako said:
    Other way around. It's non-kephs she can't discern from one another!
    Oh, I see.

I will just have to amend the response to: "Oh, those kepheran racists.  Tsk, tsk."

Then again, Xenthos just sees kepherans (both male and female) as something desperately crying out for a squishing.  I guess the racism goes both ways.
  • Hiri tends to prefer Illithoids without heads!
    Hiriako said:
    Hiri tends to prefer Illithoids without heads!
    That doesn't bother Xenthos too much, either.  He's the one who pushed for Glomdoring to lift the no-bashing-illithoids law (in order to instate the no-bashing-scorpions one in its place).

They're unfriendly little things, too.  Though they can be maneuvered into bug-herding, which is at least one point in their favour.  Curse thee, bugs!
  • Xenthos said:
    Hiriako said:
    Oh, I see.

I will just have to amend the response to: "Oh, those kepheran racists.  Tsk, tsk."

Then again, Xenthos just sees kepherans (both male and female) as something desperately crying out for a squishing.  I guess the racism goes both ways.
    It's very hard to tell the genders apart when females lack giant glowing butts to identify them with.
    Xenthos said:
    Hiriako said:
    Oh, I see.

It's very hard to tell the genders apart when females lack giant glowing butts to identify them with.
    Time to start up that new science project in a Hallifaxian research laboratory.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    In spite of having been a trill for a little over eight years now, Vivet still feels a strange and inexplicable affinity for the illithoid.

Also, those cravings for braineater parasites never seem to go away completely.

• Thul thinks that the illithoid aren't too different from the other races at all, and thinks that with patience and the right sort of social exposure, they could be just like any of the Elder-spawned races in the Basin.

It's part of why he wants to bury Cthoglogg and his crew in that hole, and never think about them again. He silently dreads the day that the other half of Illith is rediscovered, and the Prison demands that its allies help them reconnect.

• Xenthos said:

Hiriako said:

Oh, I see.

I'm sure the absence of copious pheromones doesn't help, either!
    Eventru said:
    I'm sure the absence of copious pheromones doesn't help, either!
    Smelly bugs reek. 
    :-&
  • Caerulo used to (and still, actually) think Mother Night is far superior to Brother Crow.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Potatoes and Siam. It is all a farce.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Siam said:
    Potatoes and Siam. It is all a farce.
    It's all about the tomatoes for Siam.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Something I'm noticing more and more is Lavinya has a very rigid streak in that she is a firm believer in solidarity  and consistency in leadership which is somewhat at odds with her stance on chaos and change. I'm not sure how she will react if ever called out on it >_>

• Sotsepmet secretly loathes the illithoid, seeing them as dangerous, potentially world-threatening. He wants to destroy the Ninjakari and the Nekotai, and all illithoid along with them.

• Ankastra said:
    Ankastra doesn't really see what all the fuss is about with cookies.
    Xeria is absolutely SHOCKED! Ankastra sent her delicious cookies! (with a razor in them, but hey, wryding, what would you expect!) 

Secret: There are very few furrikin in the forest and she doesn't have very good first impressions of them.
    is dead like the dodo