Character Secrets

Comments

• Kharne is extremely inquisitive as has got him into trouble and will continue to do so.
    He has no filter and will blurt out what he thinks....sometimes he will ponder on what he has said, days to months later.
    Takes his time to pick a goal and will not deviate until the task has been accomplished (more of an OOC trait as well, hehe)

• I really liked this thread and I'm very sad that it's gotten so quiet... so here we go.

Aislynn has been feeling more and more like she isn't taken seriously in the Commune. Being a non-combatant and introvert, she hasn't lived up to the potential she thought she had. This bothers her for several reasons, primarily because she believes that Astraea would be immensely disappointed in her.

For this reason, she's attempting to make huge changes in herself and in her life hoping to be a more respected and valued member of the forest. (It should be amazingly fun to RP this through).

• CHARACTER DEPTH TIME! (I hope)

Haezon remembers his previous life with great intricate detail, from his birth to his death (So far he's told everyone else he doesn't remember). He doesn't know why he remembers, but he does. He doesn't want to.

I've written up a textfile with his history, too, so it definitely exists, hee.
    Retired.
  • ...previous life? o.o
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Presumably he means "Before my character went through the portal of fate". I haven't with Enyalida, but I did have a really detailed one for my previous character too, it's pretty cool RP.
  • Iytha Secrets:
    -She is not actually as all knowing as she likes to pretend. When someone asks her a tricky question, she looks up the answer in an aether scroll or in her backpack full of books and scrolls.
    -Despite being a faeling and having been born in Serenwilde, she is deeply uncomfortable with forests and cannot sleep restfully in one. She much prefers the sounds of cities and shorelines to the sounds of nature.
    -She has a soft spot for Quahog the clamdigger, who was very nice to her when she was a little girl playing on the Tidal Flats. She wishes that she could remember more from before the Portal.
    -As a Geomancer, Iytha was once instructed to remain in the city library for several years, as a punishment. This is resulted in a possibly unhealthy fascination with books.
    -When she was a young Penitent in the Nihilists, she once had a crush on Sthai. She never told anyone, but privately blames Fain for "corrupting" her.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2014
    Dar's aura of effortless serenity take a lot of effort to appear effortless. He believes he and all loboshigaru are beasts at their core, and that he is always just one lapse in emotional stability away from horrific violence against his friends and family. He never speaks loboshigaru because the grammar and sound of it make him think like a beast.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:
    Dar's aura of effortless serenity take a lot of effort to appear effortless. He believes he and all loboshigaru are beasts at their core, and that he is always just one lapse in emotional stability away from horrific violence against his friends and family. He never speaks loboshigaru because the grammar and sound of it make him think like a beast.
    So..you're Bruce Banner?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    No man, Bruce is a scientist. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited February 2014
    Actually I thought Daraius seems to be playing his character as the typical 'doesn't want to be a werewolf' thing in a way. Always fighting his inner wolf, unable to find peace. I could just be being romantic about it though.
    Retired.
  • Xiran does maintain an enemy list of non-forestals who kidnapped fae or attacked Queen Maeve (except that one time the communes had to take her down). She effectively holds very long-standing grudges. She's currently struggling with the idea of letting things go.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Septim hates crowded rooms. His smallest character flaw is his sensitive nose, so if you ever catch him in a heavily populated room, or in certain crowded areas he is likely to be in a foul mood.
  • Asani spent about a month as a wyrdenwood before she decided it wasn't for her. To this day, she refuses to wear shoes and upon occasion when nobody is looking, she'll snatch up a bit of Glomdoring's soil to gobble down.
  • Arsalil has been in love with Turnus for pretty much ever. She thinks Zyphora is awesome, though, so she struggles with wanting to hate her for being married to Turnus, and wanting to be friends with her.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Enyalida was in love with Turnus at one point, about a century ago. She's kinda gotten over it by now, though.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Everiine was in love with T... no, let's not go there.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine and Terentia, sitting in a tree
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I think Ev did meet Terentia once. I'm not sure. Maybe?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited March 2014
    Tetra has always been male, despite commonly being referred to by feminine pronouns.  

Although he is a changeling, he prefers the simplicity of the human form.

He is a replicant of another mortal, reeducated and raised to be a spy for Hallifax, but somewhere along the line he forgot his mission and started empathizing with the enemy.

Having been trained for espionage as a child, becoming a Cipher talented in paradigmatics, and serving under a Divine sociopath, he is highly intelligent and adept at influence, acting, illusion and recon.

His strange birth, possession by Zenos, and propaganda of being an unperson has left his memories and sense of identity severely fragmented.  Over the course of a few decades, he overcame these self-doubts by pursuing the path of Lumosis.

He wrote and composed the song Morning Star for his ex-husband.  Though he still cares deeply for Chade, he knows it will never again be possible to be with him.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    There's a fine line between love and hate - let's just say since getting a trophy of Turnus' head she's finally let go of a century old grudge. (All the girls love Turnus, it's really true.)

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    You snooze, you lose, suckaaahhhz. ;D Mine now!

• edited March 2014
    Lavinya said:
    There's a fine line between love and hate - let's just say since getting a trophy of Turnus' head she's finally let go of a century old grudge. (All the girls love Turnus, it's really true.)

There was a time Turnus wanted to get hot while he was still with Leta.  I turned him down. 
    8->

Love you Turnus. <3

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2014
    Entrias is falling in love with Turnus too. That hair, those eyes, the snout. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Persayis has no secrets >.> Muahahaha

Mysrai strokes the decapitated head of Persayis tenderly.

---------------------------------------------------

Mysrai Thrice-Crowned intones, "DZA NA III."

You say, "Dzaa."

You nod your head emphatically.

Mysrai nods solemnly.

Mysrai gives you a peck on the cheek.

Reality solidifies, mending itself into a single paradigm as Mysrai departs.

• edited March 2014
    Zyphora said:
    You snooze, you lose, suckaaahhhz. ;D Mine now!
    Well, that made my decision whether to hate you or like you easier. :P (j/k)