Character Secrets

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    But we shoooould.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Haezon likes mushrooms. Like, really a lot. While others eat cakes and go mad at cookies, he likes mushrooms.
    Retired.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Should move to Serenwilde.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Or Hyfae.
  • Xenthos said:
    Or Hyfae.
    All-you-can-eat buffet for him.
    Retired.
  • Kurut said:
    Kurut is a sweet and lovable bear who makes food for everyone! She loves cooking... every aspect of it, and in her childlike wonder she has embraced the darker side of cooking.

Kurut thoroughly believes that cooking is the art of making dead things beautiful or delicious. Dead plants, meat, etc etc etc... all cobbled together into masterpieces.

She has also noticed a trend with people! Some people refuse to eat meat, because they believe it is immoral... well, Kurut understands and respects this, but has noticed that no one defends plants like they defend meat. So Kurut has started cooking people for plants, and has constructed a manse full of flowers and streams and trees and other wonderful things, and all of these things are fed or occupied by a seemingly endless sea of cooked corpses.

To walk through the field of flowers is to step on mangled and cooked bodies (from which the flowers and pretty things grow). The streams are coloured red and brown and green, from blood, rusted armour and clothes.

Kurut loves and feeds everyone, and is the nicest bear around, but she has a somewhat sociopathic side!
    ...Kurut...do not tell Xeria this. Ever. She thinks that you're still redeemable.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Daraius said:
    goddammitiknewit
    Come to the Wyrden side of the Collective, we have dog biscuits. 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:
    Daraius said:
    goddammitiknewit
    Come to the Wyrden side of the Collective, we have dog biscuits. 
    Not going to work...so do we. ;)
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tacita said:
    Rialorm said:
    Ria has also tried to speak with Nocht about her feelings on the latter, but received no answer. Not sure if that is the player doing god-rp wrong. Might further pursue that though. 
    Best strategy I have found with this: pray to him. Wait. Don't nag. He will get to you eventually. :)
    I think that applies to divine in general! I've always had best results doing that, even divine outside my org have eventually taken me up on my request for an audience.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Rialorm said:
    ...she fails to see the beauty in rotten twisted trees. She somewhat admitted this to Tacita although she wasn't specific at the time, and she's now working on changing her mind there... 

I know how this feels, but I read some stuff in the Library that made me appreciate it. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Rialorm said:
    ...she fails to see the beauty in rotten twisted trees. She somewhat admitted this to Tacita although she wasn't specific at the time, and she's now working on changing her mind there... 

I know how this feels, but I read some stuff in the Library that made me appreciate it. :)
    I should check on that. I'm sure it would make sense for Ria to wander in there sooner or later in search for answers. If it will work for her or not, that will remain to be seen. 
    Lavinya said:
    Tacita said:
    Rialorm said:
    Ria has also tried to speak with Nocht about her feelings on the latter, but received no answer. Not sure if that is the player doing god-rp wrong. Might further pursue that though. 
    Best strategy I have found with this: pray to him. Wait. Don't nag. He will get to you eventually. :)
    I think that applies to divine in general! I've always had best results doing that, even divine outside my org have eventually taken me up on my request for an audience.
    I did pray. I don't recall if it was last weekend or the one before. I'm usually bashing when online though and not doing guild stuff. I hope it didn't get lost in the spam of that. I keep a watchful eye out but things that don't go into chat capture may get lost /o\ 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Rialorm said:
    Siam said:
    Rialorm said:

I should check on that. I'm sure it would make sense for Ria to wander in there sooner or later in search for answers. If it will work for her or not, that will remain to be seen. 
    Lavinya said:
    Tacita said:
    Rialorm said:
    I did pray. I don't recall if it was last weekend or the one before. I'm usually bashing when online though and not doing guild stuff. I hope it didn't get lost in the spam of that. I keep a watchful eye out but things that don't go into chat capture may get lost /o\ 
    Beauty is one Viravain's tenets. You can try interacting with her webs.:)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Rialorm said:
    Siam said:
    Rialorm said:

Lavinya said:
    Tacita said:
    Rialorm said:
    I've waited a few weeks before, and it was worth it in the end. I know it's tough to be patient but I'm sure you're not forgotten :)

• I had to dig through my horde of secrets Kittee has to separate the ones that the public is and is not ready for. I came up with one that is not only a secret, but kind of reveals Kittee's softer-side. I explained this one partially in my 'Visualize your Character' post.

For those who don't know, Kittee had a war goat named Payton. Here's the story of how she found her:

Kittee has been saving up FOREVER to get a rhino mount. It's the only thing she's really wanted since it's the only thing that could realistically hold her weight. SO. One day, Kittee was going through all the villages and checking out the stables (Just to find out which one had the rhinos and what all the other stables had) when she came across one that was selling baby goats. Kind of made her happy to see little horned-and-hooved things other than herself, and she started thinking about how (due to yet ANOTHER secret that has yet to be released fully) she did not believe she could have children of her own. Basically, the RP goes she's watching all the goats and out of no where, a fluffy little black goat kid with red eyes keeps butting the other little goats in it's sleep and making them get restless. Kittee picks her up and starts examining her, and the little goat bops Kittee right between the eyes. Kittee gets this "That'll do, pig. That'll do" attachment, buys the goat and carries her to Hallifax on top of her head, basically nestled between her horns.

Kittee visits the stable every day and pets the goat and loves on it, and basically forms a mother-child attachment with it. As soon as it hatches, she starts feeding it nothing but meat and eggs and fish, and takes the goat EVERYWHERE with her. Hunting, gatherings, fights, exploration, influence trips, revolts, etc. Even lets it sleep in the bed like a child. Kittee stays away for a few months. Goat grows up. Kittee goes to retrieve the goat from the stable, and it is 1,400 pounds (only 100 pounds lighter than Kittee) and stands eye-to-eye with her (11 feet). Bond grows stronger, to the point where Kittee is so attached to this goat, she is contemplating giving up Axelord to become a Cavalier so they can achieve the strongest-known bond between beast and rider and be able to attack in-unison.

(Unfortunately, at this point I lost my wi-fi access and couldn't get back on for a while)

Kittee finally comes back after I think 3-4 IG years of being gone, and of course Payton has passed away during that time. It pretty-much crushes Kittee's emotions to the point of ignoring her guild duties, alienating friends, and even ceasing to show affection to Etakoi for months. She literally spends every waking moment bashing or standing at the Aetherplex and staring off into space.... THE END. :D

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Can we nix the giant, annoying signature picture
  • Thoros is actually merian, true story.

remove hat
    l me
    You remove a dapper, violet-banded black felt hat.
    5990h, 8151m, 6615e, 10p, 24900en, 20897w lrxkb<>- (XBHSPFA) {25.4709}
    He is a noble archlich merian vernal demigod changeling and towers over his surroundings, dominating the area with his awful presence. His face is obscured behind a blackened steel mask which hide many of his facial features, with two slits for his eyes and another for his mouth. Two eyes peer from the holes embedded into his mask, their colour a deep blue, the gaze filled with malevolence. Upon further inspection, you discern that the mask embedded on his face is melded with his skin, allowing removal of the mask an impossible task. His skin, the colour of the blackest of nights, is stained with crimson blotches. Long, ebony hair lies stationary at his side as it creeps down his back, ending at waist level. He is wearing a cloak of shifting hues. He walks with the truefavour of Fain.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    More like hairian, am I right?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Iytha likes to sneak into abandoned manses and hid piles of gold in them.
  • Keep it quiet... But -eye shift- Haezon has started to think he's not as awesome as he thinks he is. I know, scandal~
    Retired.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Eritheyl doesn't even like sweets.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Tacita is genuinely in denial about the fact that she's become a crazy zealot. I would say that deep down she still questions things, but the reality is that she destroyed that bit of herself when half of her sanity was torn away from her.

#CrypticSecrets. #NothingMattersbutNocht.
  • I suspect that Kethaera's secrets are obvious to several people. Recently, though, she's started admitting that some of them might be a problem.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    edited April 2014
    Siam has a dark side...which hasn't shown itself much over the recent years. But it stirs!

#bringShikariback 

• Astraea has a lot of rage. Like a lot of rage.

Like a lot.