Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Yes.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Is that power contest thing in Gaudi done now? That might have had something to do with it. Just a little.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited December 2016
    Nobody coned astral on the day the nodes were drained, according to powerlog...
  • edited December 2016
    Might have checked Seren, can't see anything though I was looking for "10" cause I can't find an example of the actual line >_>

Also, that essence for sale on market today was super tempting... I just want secondtradeskill :'(
  • edited December 2016
    It's <name> channeled 10 power of astral energy.

Though I suppose it could be without coning.
  • Talan said:
    Leo/Virgo are drained. Sag/Cancer are at rainbow. Everything else is crackling. 10/12 spheres are viable for bashing. Call off your snarks, grumkins.

It always seems to be leo drained so quickly, recently anyway.
  • edited December 2016
    The hands on a shadow-streaked watch read midnight.
    The phase of the moon is the Waxing Gibbous.

In your world, it is 2016/12/15 14:36:32.

In your world, it is 2016/12/15 14:45:39.

You shout, "Behold, a perpetual midnight. Mother Night gifts us all with an extended view of her beauty!"

In your world, it is 2016/12/15 15:10:19.

(Notice how the phase of the Moon disappeared from my TIME? Not something affecting anyone else I spoke to)

(clan) @Tacita says, "Clearly you personally ascended Night so much for yourself that Moon isgone."

I performed the epic earlier, so I'm personally taking credit for over-empowering Night and making perpetual midnight. You are all welcome *smugly wipes off hands* Down with Mother Moon!
    :D

Edit: The Moon disappeared from my TIME because I was indoors and...yeah...derp. But still! Endless midnight muahaha. 2 hours later, still going strong!
    (Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Edith."
    (Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Learning begins with the self. I charge you to preach My name."
    Raucous corvine laughter sounds out from the canopies of the surrounding forest, echoing eerily through the Wyrden Wood.
    *baptized*
  • You know, I've always wondered how the houses are dropping into obscurity but still gossiped about.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Dylara said:
    You know, I've always wondered how the houses are dropping into obscurity but still gossiped about.
    Well, you're trying to stay -in- the mouths of the gossips, not out.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I've always wondered how Shevat could ever  not be in the mouths of the gossips considering our membership.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Vivet said:
    Dylara said:
    You know, I've always wondered how the houses are dropping into obscurity but still gossiped about.
    Well, you're trying to stay -in- the mouths of the gossips, not out.
    I have been misreading that for years.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• 1. @Ashtariel should have become Dreadform and had a battle of wills and succeeded becoming the best wargod ever.
    2. @Zvoltz should have had a dance off with Dreadform to distract it while @Mysrai dealt with the Void.
    3. A sapling AKA baby @Hoaracle should have risen from the ashes of the total battle.
  • Danquik said:
    3. A sapling AKA baby @Hoaracle should have risen from the ashes of the total battle.
    And said I AM HOARCLE!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    The beginning of yesterdays event thingie looked so much like Maylea was coming back and I got all super excited and I was all squealing and then... sadness :(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aeldra said:
    The beginning of yesterdays event thingie looked so much like Maylea was coming back and I got all super excited and I was all squealing and then... sadness :(
    Or Lisaera ;-;
  • edited December 2016
    Who gave me this cutie? Message me! https://postimg.org/image/xua2np675/
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited December 2016
    Salome said:
    Who gave me this cutie? Message me! https://postimg.org/image/xua2np675/
     Happy Solstice <3

(His name is Nanuk)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • People knowingly interfering with quests and then acting condescending about it.

Fighting against the mechanics of quests in this game is already hard enough without needing to fight other players as well.
  • edited December 2016
    Falmiis said:
    People knowingly interfering with quests and then acting condescending about it.

Fighting against the mechanics of quests in this game is already hard enough without needing to fight other players as well.
    True fact: At the end of my run for the Halli epic quest, the mesa compound phase, was being trolled/roflstomped in quest mechanics and mobs by [redacted] non-Gaudis (who refused to stop despite ooc begging on tells), this went on for at least 12+ hours, Maellio and I had been on all night. We were both sleep deprived, and I was legit crying by dawn irl. Eventually got some help and what felt like a hail mary pass, but that's a hell I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • You must mean like how when I was doing my Epic, Hallifax players were doing the quest to keep the dracnari encampment killed off. I would attribute it as a one off, but it has happened to everyone I have seen doing their Epic in Gaudiguch.

This discussion has been closed.