Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I was asleep and missed the end of the event, what was the IC reasoning given for the Seal(s) cracking, and which one(s)?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Woo time to start planning Beauty shenanigans.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

• Tremula said:
    I was asleep and missed the end of the event, what was the IC reasoning given for the Seal(s) cracking, and which one(s)?
    The roots of the baobabs were sapping the power from the seals.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    If all it took this year was a few druids and some trees, you'd think they'd break more often.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ...they do-they break every generation[30 in game years] or so...

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Hrm. The iron realm extension no longer signs me in...Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
  • They've broken every time somebody has touched outside of karma blessings. You'd think anybody not trying to let Kethuru out would have learned to leave them alone by now. Even the crazy ones.
  • Rivius said:
    Hrm. The iron realm extension no longer signs me in...Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
    If you're talking about the firefox toolbar, it has stopped automatially signing in since a few months back. I've already moved to Chrome almost permanently since a year or so back, so I don't use it often anymore, anyway. But yeah, it was irritating.

• I am not good at on the fly mischief making, sorry @Manteekan but my bed called. Maybe next time!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    During that last revolt, a person besides myself keeps running into the village and being slaughtered.  When we finally decide to give it up, he starts talking trash over Crux. Serious, bad trash. After his GC calls him out on it and duels him, said person finally says, "Well, I had no dust or sparkleberry".

...you wanted to run into an unpeaced revolt without curatives, and talked trash because we didn't keep rushing without a melder?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Is it the same person who "dueled" me and then ran after I started getting double mutilated legs on him because he "ran out of ice" as he was curing his mutilated legs?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I dunno, but probably.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited December 2016
    You guys wont have to worry about this person fighting or talking trash anymore. Avurekhos is the only person that quite understood what I was trying to get at.
  • Rolsand said:
    You guys wont have to worry about this person fighting or talking trash anymore. Avurekhos is the only person that quite understood what I was trying to get at.
    It's a Christmas miracle!
  • edited December 2016
    Yep you guys broke my spirit on Christmas.
  • Shaddus said:

...you wanted to run into an unpeaced revolt without curatives, and talked trash because we didn't keep rushing without a melder?
    Sorry, i ran in by accident, then had to go irl.

• I hate them too.
  • edited December 2016
    Gero said:
    I hate them too.
    Can you not like buy an artifact of ent hiding and be done with it? Or does the ent hide artifact not work on this stuff?

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Or you know, pet them to pick them up or kill them. There is actually no need to keep that spam unless you want to.

• I dunno about Gero, but I didn't know you could pet to pick up.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Could just leave them in spots where you know where people rarely go, and not a heavily trafficked area. I used to just leave them at the Supernals.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Veyils said:
    Gero said:
    I hate them too.
    Can you not like buy an artifact of ent hiding and be done with it? Or does the ent hide artifact not work on this stuff?

Hmmm, i only know of travelers cloak, and only know that because i suggested it.  i think it can, it's meant to hide any denizen that follows you.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Got my belljar...I realize I'm a fun-hater, but things like rainbow text where each letter is a different color is sort of obnoxious and hard to read.
  • Phoebus said:
    Got my belljar...I realize I'm a fun-hater, but things like rainbow text where each letter is a different color is sort of obnoxious and hard to read.
    The ultimate Homestuck quirk.
  • belljar?
  • edited December 2016
    From the solstice quest!
    ...instead wreaths/lamps, we get a "belljar" aka handbells.
    ..ring it for a roomwide "org custom emote" effect.

• oh, I got an actual bell
This discussion has been closed.