The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Look my gut let me down so I'm hesitant, but we can't just do nothing. I was fine with an Othero lynch earlier and nothing has changed there. vote Othero.

Please be scum :-/

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Silvanus Weeee got a lyncher pincher.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Oh Lavinya beat me to it while I was eating.
    Ushaara said:
    Oh Lavinya beat me to it while I was eating.
    You could always continue this game's tried and true tradition of overvoting. Unless @Phoebus wants to appear to do it. Or you both can. I won't judge.
  • Well, I guess that solves who I'll be voting for when I got home since you guys lycnhed. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Dylara said:
    Well, I guess that solves who I'll be voting for when I got home since you guys lycnhed. 
    It's not too late to still vote for him! Yay overlynching.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Selenity said:
    Weiwae said:
    I don't feel right about this. :(
    Personally I'd rather be going for Yomo, but I trust Fyler. ><;;
    Stop doing this. How many times do I have to say that just because someone is town it doesn't mean they are right. You should be voting for who you think is guilty, not who someone else thinks is guilty.
    Phoebus said:
    Selenity said:
    Weiwae said:
    I don't feel right about this. :(
    Personally I'd rather be going for Yomo, but I trust Fyler. ><;;
    Stop doing this. How many times do I have to say that just because someone is town it doesn't mean they are right. You should be voting for who you think is guilty, not who someone else thinks is guilty.
    But Othero does/did seem guilty. I just wasn't as firm on it as I was with Yomo.
    Well, I would've switched my vote to Yomoigu if the other lynch hadn't already reached enough votes by the time I got here. Of the two, I trust him less, and I've been wondering if he might be a jailer/killer as opposed to a jailer/investigator like he claims. You don't have to jump immediately over to another option from the one you feel more strongly about.

And I'm really tired of "I trust Fyler, so I'll do whatever they think is right!" They've been wrong before. They might be wrong here, too. Maybe Othero is scum, but vote for him because you're convinced, not because Fyler voted for him, like that counts for anything.
  • Et tu, Phoebus? Et tu :(
    Yomoigu said:
    Et tu, Phoebus? Et tu :(
    I just don't know why Othero would've told us about Illith and Kethuru right off the bat if he was just a Soulless running a bluff, unless he was really banking on that for the long game. Especially since finding out that the Soulless don't even communicate or know what the others are up to, he's seemed less suspicious to me.

You targeted Selenity the night we were told a Soulless targeted her. You also had someone die in your jail, which you claimed was due to a strongarm kill, but what if you just did it yourself? The wording on Portius' Almighty ability suggested that he could only evade death once or kill someone through protection, not both, so it wasn't him. But it's also quite likely that there is more than one strongarm kill out there considering how many immunities we have.

I'm not saying my "Yomoigu was the killer all along!" is the truth, 'cause I don't have enough proof to really be convinced of it yet, it's just something I've been considering as a possibility. Basically, my point is that if I had to pick between you or Othero, as these votes seemed to be going, I would've picked you.* 

Ship kinda sailed while I wasn't here, though.

(*Between all of the people left in the game, I would've picked freaking Ushaara the Undying, but getting people to lynch him is like pulling teeth.)
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Haha, I don't know which of Schrödinger's Traitor or Ushaara the Undying I prefer more.

*cue me dying tonight
  • Y'all made a mistake. I'm the most town that has ever towned. 
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited April 2017
    Book of Fyler

When we gathered atop Mount Dynara, in the House of Xyl, there was a large gathering of Elders. Apparently, the First Circle had called a convocation. We assembled in the large crystal auditorium where we normally did. It was then that it struck me how reduced our numbers were. The hall was practically empty. Unconsciously we all clustered together in the center to give an illusion of numbers. But looking back, most of the auditorium was empty. Were there really less than a thousand of us left? So it seemed.

Did we lose the greatest Elders of all the circles? I don't know. Certainly, they gave us an edge in our war against the Soulless Ones. Hoarcle's Wisdom. Dracnoris' foresight. It was clear even to me that they had turned the tide. Could we learn from them?

Othero was Dracnoris 

I know what this stirring is. After the disappearance of the three children of Yudhe, when the Great Silence fell across creation, when the Elder Gods, myself included, were drawn to the First World called Lusternia, after an aeon had passed and before the Circles of the Gods were formed, I felt the stirring. It was the stirring of my sibling, she who was a Handmaiden of Magnora, one of the Soulless Gods. As with all of us whom Dynara brought into being from the same crèche, or the same higher plane of existence (whichever you prefer), this bond links us together even now.

And thus I know that the Handmaidens of Magnora have survived, just as we, the Elder Gods, survived. I know the Soulless Ones hunger in the darkness of the Void, having fed upon each other, growing to fill the emptiness within their very beings. Yes, that is the stirring I feel.

Elders: You win with the town when all Soulless are defeated.

Primal God: You are one of the first Gods created by Dynara and do not have the normal star shape as the other Elder Gods. You even shared a creche with one that became a Herald of Magnora, Draxbaylock. Because of this, you have a unique ability to sense the vibrations of the Soulless, although would be unable to discern who they are, only their actions. You will be notified of what a Soulless does every night.

It is now night six!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I'm just a squirrel, I don't know what you want from me. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited April 2017
    Coming of Estarra

In time, Raezon came to understand that this being was the blending of Magnora, Dynara and the nameless son of Yudhe. Although the being's power was immense, it was but a shadow of what it would become should it enter to the realm of Yudhe, for this being possessed the destructive power of Magnora and the creative power of Dynara, as well as the spirit of Yudhe himself.

Both Raezon and this being contrived to open the tear in reality wide enough that this powerful being could enter Yudhe's realm. When finally the rift opened, the being stepped through and was transformed into the Great Goddess Estarra, called Estarra the Eternal. The potentiality of Yudhe became manifest in Estarra, and she bestowed upon Raezon the title of Libertas for his long suffered planning and designs to liberate her. Through the tear in reality, she brought with her the human race, a strange people whom she wished to give a home.

Weiwae was Roark

"I got it!" shouted someone triumphantly.

We looked over and found the voice belonged to Roark of the Fifth Circle, who stood proudly over a cage of flashing colours. Inside was the small Soulless One known as Nemach.

"This was an experimental trap," explained Roark. "My theory was that a hyperattenuated immanidivinus field could force the excoroperditio aura around a Soulless One to manifest and its power siphoned back in on itself, creating a permanent prison. Of course, it wouldn't work on the larger Soulless Ones, but . . ."

"Let me go!" screamed Nemach, smashing himself against the cage. "I know you now, one called Roark! I know you! I have watched you from the folds between space and know your secrets"

Blinking in surprise, Roark stepped back, clearly shaken by the ranting of Nemach the Soulless. The cage wobbled and trembled as Nemach turned into a swirling mass of black smoke.

"I know what you have done to my kind!" screeched Nemach. "I know what your secrets! My destiny will be to destroy you, devour you, unmake you!"

Elders: You win with the town when all Soulless are defeated.

Hyperattenuated Immanidivinus Field (JAILER): You theorized that you can create a permanent prison around a Soulless using their excoroperditio energy around itself. You can do this every night, but for balancing purposes, you can also imprison an Elder.

It is now Day Seven!

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Well, can't say I didn't expect that to be the death of the night.

Roark seems to be having an identity crisis in this timeline.
  • So first question, does anybody want to claim they got jailed by Weiwae last night? My guess for his likely target would have been Yomoigu. If there's not a lot of new info today, he's my next most likely suspect.
    I have nothing new to add to the conversation. I agree that Yomoigu seems likely to be the most suspicious still at this stage.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Phoebus said:
    Fyler said:
    I'm just a squirrel, I don't know what you want from me. 
    Also, don't say "squirrel." You're going to give me Ratatoskr paranoia.
    https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/d/d4/Ratatoskr_laugh_3.ogg
  • So Selenity and Fyler, going to explain anything today?  
  • Nooope
  • Why not?

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Same reason as before, revealing the information compromises the information. Plus it doesn't really help me figure out who is scum at this point, I don't think.
  • At this point you're just looking evasive.

I will also note I am in an extremely poor mood right now and may snap. I will try to keep it to a minimum.

I know we said that Fyler should hold off on sharing her info but there will come a time when it needs to come out so the town can use it. Can you at least reveal the nature of what you have, without the details? It might help determine whether it can help or not. 

I'd like to know who @Yomoigu targeted last night.