Selenity said:
    I wish I could learn a fourth trade skill. :<
    Time to get VA.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Vivet said:
    Selenity said:
    Time to get VA.
    I think it's more likely that Ackleberry will be released than me becoming VA.
  • Time to get Ackleberry released
  • Arix said:
    Time to get Ackleberry released
    And Jojobo, so that we can finally have chocolate in designs.
  • Selenity said:
    Vivet said:
    Selenity said:
    Time to get VA.
    Rp VAs used to be a thing
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Lynnie said:
    Selenity said:
    Vivet said:
    Selenity said:
    Time to get VA.
    They're still a thing.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shedrin said:
    Lynnie said:
    Selenity said:
    Vivet said:
    Selenity said:
    Time to get VA.
    They're still a thing.
    To varying degrees, especially depending on your organization.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    This is a personal thing, but it's kind of funny that one doesn't truly understand what the word "jaded" means until it applies to oneself. 

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Report fatigue.
  • edited April 2017
    :(:(:( Nooooooooooooooooo
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • I do NOT have the patience for dealing with elemental lords throwing a hissy fit about not being the popular kids. I'm going to stay away from the game until I stop having the urge to simply keep killing the little brats over and over in lieu of a spanking. Might take several days.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tridemon said:
    I do NOT have the patience for dealing with elemental lords throwing a hissy fit about not being the popular kids. I'm going to stay away from the game until I stop having the urge to simply keep killing the little brats over and over in lieu of a spanking. Might take several days.
    I...what? Is there context?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Tridemon said:
    I do NOT have the patience for dealing with elemental lords throwing a hissy fit about not being the popular kids. I'm going to stay away from the game until I stop having the urge to simply keep killing the little brats over and over in lieu of a spanking. Might take several days.
    The Tide Lords are tetchy because they're not revered in the same way as the Supernals.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tridemon said:
    Shaddus said:
    Tridemon said:
    The Tide Lords are tetchy because they're not revered in the same way as the Supernals.
    Well, that is what happens when you take impressions of thousands of mortals, ball them up into a handful of entities that an actual mortal can easily solo, and then let stew for a few centuries.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    LONG story.  Unfortunately I was on the Nexus client on my brother-in-laws computer when the event happened, so I couldn't even log it.  Hopefully someone like @Auriella or @Daebach was able to log what they could.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Put 'em in time out til they remember who's in charge.
  • It was just frustrating and unfun to be around, really.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Phoebus said:
    Or like, we could totally help Celest devise their own Primal Tempest. Sounds like the perfect chance for some alliance RP.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **

Tridemon said:
    It was just frustrating and unfun to be around, really.
    Most things involving elemental lords are, imo.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Phoebus said:
    "Hmm hmm. Have you tried making an example out of one of them?"  :* 
    "Define acting up."
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Phoebus said:
    Vivet said:
    Phoebus said:
    Or like, we could totally help Celest devise their own Primal Tempest. Sounds like the perfect chance for some alliance RP.
    I don't know, that kind of sounds like asking an abusive parent for advice dealing with your rowdy children.

"Hallifax, our elemental lords are acting up! You never seem to have problems with yours. Do you have any advice?"

Emeritus Phoebus, And The Rest of Her Title, says, "Have you heard of this lovely scientific invention called the water turbine?"
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Cassander said:
    Eritheyl said:

Tridemon said:
    It was just frustrating and unfun to be around, really.
    Most things involving elemental lords are, imo.

He is the Lord of the Red Tide. I think we all know what the problem is.

Anyway. I think @Auriella and I fixed it. I thought it was fun to RP out.
    *bites cassander`s head off*
  • They're annoying me. Which isn't the brightest of ideas. I could literally invite the entire basin to come on down and pummel them for a year and forgive anyone who took me up on the offer.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Do that then.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Not quite that annoyed, yet. Dealing with them is like trying to converse with a particularly wet and antisocial toddler. As far as I can tell, their historical stance on people is that if there's nothing immediate to want, there's nothing that needs to be said.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Tremula said:
    Phoebus said:
    Vivet said:
    Phoebus said:
    I don't know, that kind of sounds like asking an abusive parent for advice dealing with your rowdy children.

"Hallifax, our elemental lords are acting up! You never seem to have problems with yours. Do you have any advice?"

Emeritus Phoebus, And The Rest of Her Title, says, "Have you heard of this lovely scientific invention called the water turbine?"
    (Emeritus Phoebus Windwhisper is the entire title. Name is long enough already without jamming more things onto it.)
This discussion has been closed.