Simple questions?

Comments

• Eldanien said:
    HELP CURELIST is up to date.
    I kinda don't think it is. I haven't needed mending, regeneration, arnica or reishi that I can think of.
  • They're still needed for like one affliction each, iirc. For now, anyway.
  • edited June 2017
    Aesyra said:
    Eldanien said:
    I kinda don't think it is. I haven't needed mending, regeneration, arnica or reishi that I can think of.

Reishi is just for hexes jinx. Regeneration is just for crow eye peck.

I dont think mending or arnica still exist as cures though.

EDIT: Plus jinx and crow eye peck is so rare you could make do with about 50 reishi and one vial of regeneration and never run out probally.
  • Veyils said:
    Aesyra said:
    Eldanien said:

Reishi is just for hexes jinx. Regeneration is just for crow eye peck.

I dont think mending or arnica still exist as cures though.

EDIT: Plus jinx and crow eye peck is so rare you could make do with about 50 reishi and one vial of regeneration and never run out probally.
    TK can still give snapped rib, which is cured by arnica.
  • @Veyils@Mrak Huh, thanks. I guess no one uses those skills then.. do you happen to know if there's a plan to move those affs to the new cures or will the old cures remain for these?
  • Its probally on a to to list somewhere.
  • edited June 2017
    @Veyils thank you!

Also: Does anyone happen to know if the anchor from the similarily named demigod power persists through logout / daychange etc?
  • Yes, the anchor persists through logout, and doesn't expire until you use it or set another one, as far as I can remember.

• Thanks!
  • How come there's such a limited amount of PK that happen during the weirdest times?
  • Rolsand said:
    How come there's such a limited amount of PK that happen during the weirdest times?
    Because some people like to do other things IG other than PK? :wink:
  • Somebody went and exploded all my guilds when I wasn't looking.

I'm not exactly clear where we're supposed to go to sign up for the new faction thingamajigs. Enlighten me?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • In Gaudi CGHELP GUILDS has instructions, or guildleaders can induct as normal.
  • edited June 2017
    Riluna said:
    Somebody went and exploded all my guilds when I wasn't looking.

I'm not exactly clear where we're supposed to go to sign up for the new faction thingamajigs. Enlighten me?
    Just gotta go talk to people and get inguilded. Come join the sowers, we have prophecy booze =D

Edit: I almost vdouble posted to correct a typo because I'm too used to mafia
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Just trying to remember, what is it that the Leprechaun Pot curio does, if anything?
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Is that the one that colors your emotes when you put gold in? 
  • edited June 2017
    Yes, colors your emotes for a while after putting 1000 gold in it.

• Rolsand said:
    How come there's such a limited amount of PK that happen during the weirdest times?

Global game so whats a weird time to you is normal for others + totally random events so revolts could happen at anytime.
  • So... does anyone actually know what the effect of having Sarye out is? Aside from an angry elemental wandering underground?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    So... does anyone actually know what the effect of having Sarye out is? Aside from an angry elemental wandering underground?
    Earth gets 50% less elemental critters spawning, and Water gets 150% as many.
  • Iytha said:
    Tridemon said:
    So... does anyone actually know what the effect of having Sarye out is? Aside from an angry elemental wandering underground?
    Earth gets 50% less elemental critters spawning, and Water gets 150% as many.
    That's not how it's working, though. After a bit of investigation, I have found that there are thirty starsuckers in the starry sea, but only 20 of them drop essence. There are still only 16 leeches in the lake of dreams, for a total of 46 waterbeasts and 36 essence.

In comparison, on Earth, there are still 16 grubs in the catacombs of corpus clay, and 20 gargoyles in the mountains of madness. All of which drop essence.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Any word for being able to give domoth sceptre blessings to sileni and nagasith?

• Tailors, do we have any way to view prestige/warmth levels before actually making an item?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    Tailors, do we have any way to view prestige/warmth levels before actually making an item?
    Not that I know of, but I've been half-heartedly compiling that info as I go along.
  • Pity, I feel like that should really be a thing, but I also wouldn't want to wish that project on anybody.

• Haha, yeah, I'm a masochist for that sort of thing but even I haven't really bothered with this one. If I do, I'll send it to you, though.
  • Lehki said:
    Riluna said:
    Somebody went and exploded all my guilds when I wasn't looking.

Just gotta go talk to people and get inguilded. Come join the sowers, we have prophecy booze =D

Edit: I almost vdouble posted to correct a typo because I'm too used to mafia
    I will fight you. Wodewoses all the way >.>
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • What types of situations would I want to use tripleflash in? It is a really expensive power to to just be putting my faith in RNGesus that I won't be hit
  • Honestly not many situations really. If you have low magic serpent is generally better. If your in touble your best bet is proablly just to hightail it out of there with somersault really.
  • Is there any way to have more than two blank spaces in a row in org scrolls or projects?