Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• Congrats, your garosaur is gender fluid! Don't discourage them.
  • You throw a silky red sphere with tan circles onto the ground and it bursts apart in a small explosion, releasing a spoiling the air around him garosaur covered in serpentine, which immediately nuzzles up against you.

What.

You pat a spoiling the air around him garosaur covered in serpentine in a friendly manner.
    A spoiling the air around him garosaur covered in serpentine lets out a harrumph of hot breath into your face, displaying her sharp teeth to in extreme clarity.
    Lmao what a description! Now I really need to see the full description 
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Oh well can't say she isn't a...unique buy
  • It seems I have missed quite a few new things round these parts....
  • I wish rpwho was more populated
  • Aydeksa said:
    I wish rpwho was more populated
    Honestly, I completely forgot that this was also a feature of Lusternia! So thanks for reminding me :) -- I'd say other people forget or are unaware that they can toggle it on.
  • Also: TRADEWHO
  • I always have tradewho on, but no one has ever randomly asked for me to do work for them by it. I can't even see myself on tradewho when I check, even though I can see it flagged in config. I'm left to wonder if it's not broken in some way, or if we're not meant to see ourselves for some reason?
  • @Jolanthe I've seen you on tradewho before, so it does work. I also turned it on for myself but can't see myself when I check tradewho bookbinding, so that's just how it is, I guess.

I think the bigger thing is that there's no real way to know about Tradewho (or RPwho) unless you already know about them. I was futzing around with the configs before I realized it was a thing, but without doing that I wouldn't really have known (until coming on the forums at least). Not sure what to do about it, it's just one of those systems lost in the mire of documentation that there's no real way to sort through.

• So, I only recently discovered that horned kouseki melons are a thing. Naturally, I had to try to eat one right away, and am sad they have no consume message.

Seriously, why are powderfruits like the only particularly descriptive produce unique to Lusternia? This always annoys me. I like keeping an eye out for just one more thing that's had the same effort put into smell, taste, etc, but always come up disappointed.

• Just want to give a little shout out to my anonymous Project Eternity farmer friends. I'm used to having to clear out the fishers and set the cocoons myself, but it looks like some others have been going through the extra trouble lately too. Kudos!
  • Popular Opinion: Punish forum instigators instead of our wonderful threads
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Two cornucopias and I have yet to see a single crystal since the change to coins. Has anyone actually pulled a crystal from theirs in the last how many IG years?

• Lavinya said:
    Two cornucopias and I have yet to see a single crystal since the change to coins. Has anyone actually pulled a crystal from theirs in the last how many IG years?
    I haven't pulled a crystal either. I feel like I had better luck when it was 25% chance vs whatever it is now (we are told it is more in favor of the goop. My guess would probably be anywhere between 60-75% in favor of goop)
  • I pulled a crystal the last time Estar rolled around- this time I got goop again, though.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Funnily enough when daily credits were being announced, my test server results were two crystals. Come back to live, goop twice #Rigged...NotReallyTho
  • I litereally just pulled a crystal out of mine.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2019
    I have pulled one crystal, last lusternian year, since the change was rolled out.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Weep my luck clearly sucks. I think my last one was  back when dingbats were even still an option. RIP.

• Fear not, Lavi, I will bless your corn with the essence of the peanut gallery! From beeeeyyyooonnnddddd the tapestry!
  • I found a crystal on the ground and I'm level 12. What is a tweets thread? When do I get to turn into the staff wielding monk? Is there a Discord? Your game is fun.
  • Probably a different kind of crystal than we're talking about, congrats on 12. Tweets thread is just for status updates or sorts, only staff wielding monks are Tahtetso of Celest. Yes there is a discord, there is a forum thread dedicated specifically to it.
  • edited April 2019
    A Or be able to get one pretty quick.
    EDIt:
    Though I think all monks start off using kicks and punches? Or a combo of them, but one of your skills is named Kata. Once you master that and have graduated from the college you should be able to learn your weapon skill, which for a Tahtetso is also called Tahtetso. It lets you use the tahto staff, also called just a tahto or staff,
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You've never been able to react to your own posts.  I gave you a LOL though!
  • Actually I like them. I've already forgotten what the old ones were.
  • Disagree and Agree are gone :(