Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• You forgot to thank me for the many deaths along the way, to make sure you'd really appreciate not having to do it that way anymore!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• I'm going to rave for all the RP I've been getting with Lief, and all the RP logs being posted to the Events subforum. Keep bringing them on! <3
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited September 2019
    @Vatul made the official Raezon letter! Now I can inform everyone of His glorious order through spam mail.
  • Pheebe said:
    @Vatul made the official Raezon letter! Now I can inform everyone of His glorious order through spam mail.
    This is even better than the (un)official bread!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Slowly brings the entire Basin into the Order
  • Eeeeee

A shifting pearlescence graces her skin as she walks with the truefavour of Carakhan, Sculptor of Waves.
    You hold a brazier of wonder within the sacred grotto, and watch as the waves rise to claim the offering. As the cleansing waters subside the offering disintegrates into golden motes that swirl and then wink out as the essence is drawn forth to empower Carakhan, Sculptor of Waves.

Gorgeous!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Are they all males? Did anyone get a drab brown peahen?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Are they all males? Did anyone get a drab brown peahen?
    @Pysynne got a very lovely tan peahen with a butterscotch crest!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    Aruokei said:
    What was that? Sorry, I can't hear you over my solid gold peacock.

Pictured above: candid photo of Szin just hanging out.
    I look forward to Isune charging Maylea with copying her order beast.