Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

•  Woo, Halli nerds. B) 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I'm so pleased that Hallifax continues to succeed even while I'm not here. I'm always lurking in the Discord to offer advice and support but it's not really the same as being there. Keep womping the competition, citizens.

<3

• Choros said:
    You put the Hand of Tzaraziko into the Glass Statue of Tzaraziko.
    You gain a new honour!
    The Glass Statue of Tzaraziko glows with sudden power, pointing the Hand of Tzaraziko at the city of
    Hallifax. A blaze of energy streaks out from the Eye of Illith, engulfing the Glass Statue of
    Tzaraziko in a twisting column of writhing energies.

A great collage of chaotic and wild colours flash across your vision, slowly growing outwards to
    reveal a magnificent fractal design. As your mind slowly comprehends the grand scheme of harmony and
    order, you awaken from your trance to find yourself standing within the Central Transphenortex
    Directorate.

You have completed the Lord of the Transphenortex Grid quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    The Quintessential Mandala of Resplendent Harmony materialises in your hands.

Much love to Alexandria for pushing me to get it done, Ayisdra and others for helping, and an incredible amount of love for Onya, who helped me out with Generators.

It's so worthwhile. I use mine all the time and I have a real cubix too!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Now that I can survive long enough in the Catacombs to read the descriptions of the gar monsters... Raves to whoever wrote those descriptions. They're pretty spooky and chilling. The garwight will haunt my dreams.
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • @Daraius is Merlose's idol. Thank you for being so awesome!
  • Aruokei said:
    I made it to Demigoddess!
    Now begins the essence grind!
  • @Pysynne RPs! I saw it!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    @Pysynne RPs! I saw it!
    We could post the log of it but it would look like this:

Lief: We need to talk
    Pysynne: ok!
    Lief: Let's go somewhere private
    Pysynne: Ok *leads to Seren Council*

Redacted*100

:D
  • Rave to that one mortal reviewer who is writing nice things about rejected designs in the rejection comments.  <3
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Pulled wondercrystals on both characters. NBD.
  • About Hallifax, and how we tend to give our newbies stuff when we help them:

(Org Ooc Clan): Someone (from the Nexus World of Somewhere) says, "Their overall pop still seems to be having some difficulties though, so maybe it's just 
    trying to get people to stick around in general?"

Nah, we're just quality over quantity.
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2019
    Thank you for your discretion vis-a-vis my absurd payout this year.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • When Good Doge works hard, Good Doge gets rewards
    Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2019
    It's just Hallifax desperately bribing me to stick around.

Ancillary rave for the Charites and mortal reviewers, who have been lightning fast with approvals since the overhaul. I've had a pretty productive couple weeks.  <3

29014   Eternalink    Arms          a delicate diamond dove
    29015   Eternalink    Legs          a sanguine ruby cardinal
    29017   Eternalink    Back          a shimmering sapphirine jay
    29021   Eternalink    Chest         a black and beryl goldfinch
    29022   Public        Waist         the Root chakra in vivid red
    29023   Public        Gut           the Sacral chakra in vibrant orange
    28975   Babookbinding Kirigami      a tessen-wielding monk origami
    28976   Babookbinding Wetfoldorigam a tea-swilling monk origami
    29053   Babookbinding Catalogue     a stately catalogue emblazoned with the seal
    29062   Babookbinding Catalogue     a utilitarian design catalogue bound in blac
    29063   Babookbinding Catalogue     a shimmering crystalline catalogue
    29067   Public        Kirigami      a paper star
    29068   Public        Wetfoldorigam a paper spire
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Choros said:

Saucer of milk for Choros?
  • Kistan said:
    Choros said:

Saucer of milk for Choros?
    I thought it was based on points for amount of words per book, points for minutes per play, points for TQ's etc. Prestige is for quality, though...afink? 🤔

However, it has nothing to do with population. You could have 2 people in the entire city, and so long as they put the minutes/words/quakes/crafting in; Points are built! 

I don't know what the quote was in reference to/context. Probably should take it with a pinch of salt (Too poor for a bag. 😏). 

I wish I had the enthusiasm for plays, like I did when I first joined! 
  • edited August 2019
    Daraius said:
    Thank you for your discretion vis-a-vis my absurd payout this year.  :D
    Likewise, thanks for not showing my abysmal efforts. *sob* I got like half of what I usually end up with. (Okay, two thirds)

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Masterpieces in Arts is one of my favorite skills.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.