Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

1114115116117118120»

Comments

• GabeGabe Member Posts: 42 Capable
    Coraline said:
    @Gabe for sending Coraline an entire jewelry set for her birthday! Now she is only slightly disappointed that she didn't get the 5 million gold coins that she asked for :P 
    💜 It's people like you who make me want to log in 😊
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,400 Transcendent
    I was really tempted to see what was going on with so many people at a stage, but I couldn't justify Daraius crashing a Seren play. 
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    Lief said:
    Thank you everyone who showed up to the Serenwilde performance, and to @Maylea and @Ydryin for their visit as well! It's so great to be playing again, and I've always loved using the stage as an excuse to gather people together for a bit.  <3
    I'll need to watch that when it gets submitted to the World Stage!
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 255 Gifted
    edited July 7
    Daraius said:
    I missed the boat when it came to raving about the clothing system revamp, but I am a big fan of clothes pose and the ability to hide certain pieces. Raves for whomever was responsible.
    Hiding stuff is amazing and my only regret is that I can't force some items to show (stockings are hidden by every single skirt layering so they can't even be seen, it's a travesty! But not with suits, so I can only show off stockings with my peacock suit. It's silly).

EDIT: And even then, it's only with sandals! Shoes will still manage to hide them.

Post edited by Jolanthe on
    Jolanthe said:
    Daraius said:
    I missed the boat when it came to raving about the clothing system revamp, but I am a big fan of clothes pose and the ability to hide certain pieces. Raves for whomever was responsible.
    Hiding stuff is amazing and my only regret is that I can't force some items to show (stockings are hidden by every single skirt layering so they can't even be seen, it's a travesty! But not with suits, so I can only show off stockings with my peacock suit. It's silly).

EDIT: And even then, it's only with sandals! Shoes will still manage to hide them.

You would wear suits with sandals?! Fashion police, come arrest this criminal!
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 255 Gifted
    Coraline said:
    Jolanthe said:
    Daraius said:

You would wear suits with sandals?! Fashion police, come arrest this criminal!
    Well, the peacock suit isn't -that- kind of suit. But yes, stockings and sandals - the lusternia layering system is begging for fashion crimes to occur.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,400 Transcendent
    Other curious clothing system quirks, if my tattoo primer is to be believed:

a shirt won't cover up arm tattoos, but a tabard will

gloves cover the hands, but not the fingers

nothing covers the wrists
  • MakaiMakai Member Posts: 409 Adept
    Bracelets count as wrist covering, though that's not specifically clothing. Robes and field/full plate also cover wrists.
  • KistanKistan Member Posts: 393 Expert
    @Coraline I can't believe @Gabe took that out of the envelope
    Kistan said:
    You didn't even send me a sock!
  • GabeGabe Member Posts: 42 Capable
    Coraline said:
    Kistan said:
    You didn't even send me a sock!

It's criminal! @Coraline . He will ask me to put his name -on- the envelope/gifts, next time! Cheap barsteward @Kistan
  • PysynnePysynne Member Posts: 68 Capable
    I don't know who made all the Listeners' visions, but I have two things to say:

1: I love you
    2: I hate you, you made me cry.

I mean... what?
  • RaughlinRaughlin Member Posts: 8 Novice
    Gaudiguch.

Best group of people. You rock, all of you. Even Kistan.