Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

1114115116117119

Comments

  • NelrasNelras Member Posts: 140 Gifted
    edited June 24
    I know the title can confuse some people, but Nelras is a guy.
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    Avurekhos said:
    Its true, I can be mean. A warkhos has got to do what a warkhos has gotta' do. No RP be damned. :)
    Evil Uncle...
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 113 Gifted
    edited June 24
    Avurekhos said:
    Its true, I can be mean. A warkhos has got to do what a warkhos has gotta' do. No RP be damned. :)
    You do you boo :P !
    Nelras said:
    I know the title can confuse some people, but Nelras is a guy.
    I figured that out when I met them and still managed to get it wrong in this post I'm so sorry Nelras 
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

    You say, I want that on my headstone: "You can't blanknote the dead!"
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,950 Transcendent
    At least Nelras isn't Ileein.

    image
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,643 Mythical
    But everyone knows Everiine is a  MANLY MAN's MAN......
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

    image
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,918 Transcendent
    They know that NOW.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

    Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

    Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,135 Transcendent
    Wait, Everiine is a man?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TridemonTridemon Member Posts: 688 Fabled
    No, Everiine is Shaddus.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • NyanaNyana Member Posts: 77 Apprentice
    Tridemon said:
    No, Everiine is Shaddus.
    That can't be true, because I'm Shaddus.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,135 Transcendent
    No, this is Patrick.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KistanKistan Member Posts: 393 Expert
    Jolanthe said:
    When you're having a lazy morning making pancakes and eating as you go, and then come up with a design idea that you can't ignore, so you open notepad and run back and forth from the kitchen to flip pancakes and eat while typing in between because you're too much of a damn nerd to finish making and eating your real food before you start on your E-food.

    What a time to be alive.

    What shall Kistan be eating this evening?
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    edited June 27
    Kistan said:
    Jolanthe said:
    When you're having a lazy morning making pancakes and eating as you go, and then come up with a design idea that you can't ignore, so you open notepad and run back and forth from the kitchen to flip pancakes and eat while typing in between because you're too much of a damn nerd to finish making and eating your real food before you start on your E-food.

    What a time to be alive.

    What shall Kistan be eating this evening?
    I will make sure to send plenty of unseasoned chicken over :P
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • KistanKistan Member Posts: 393 Expert
    Coraline said:
    Kistan said:
    Jolanthe said:
    When you're having a lazy morning making pancakes and eating as you go, and then come up with a design idea that you can't ignore, so you open notepad and run back and forth from the kitchen to flip pancakes and eat while typing in between because you're too much of a damn nerd to finish making and eating your real food before you start on your E-food.

    What a time to be alive.

    What shall Kistan be eating this evening?
    I will make sure to send plenty of unseasoned chicken over :P
    Better than 5 cheeses!
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    Kistan said:
    Coraline said:
    Kistan said:
    Jolanthe said:
    When you're having a lazy morning making pancakes and eating as you go, and then come up with a design idea that you can't ignore, so you open notepad and run back and forth from the kitchen to flip pancakes and eat while typing in between because you're too much of a damn nerd to finish making and eating your real food before you start on your E-food.

    What a time to be alive.

    What shall Kistan be eating this evening?
    I will make sure to send plenty of unseasoned chicken over :P
    Better than 5 cheeses!
    Hey! Don't disrespect the superior cheese platter!!
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • KistanKistan Member Posts: 393 Expert
    edited June 28
    @Coraline I want my empty cake wrapper!

    @Jolanthe would make it for me.....just saying...as a cake too for littering and not as stationery
  • NyanaNyana Member Posts: 77 Apprentice
    Gurashi said:
    Rave to @Avurekhos for being a(n unexpectedly) hilarious and nice person  :)
    I guess you haven't heard enough of his puns yet...
  • GabeGabe Member Posts: 42 Capable
    @Aramantos The man. The legend. Thank you for saving my last shred of Will, today. 😂

    Next week? Where's Wally! 20 credits.
  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 113 Gifted
    Nyana said:
    Gurashi said:
    Rave to @Avurekhos for being a(n unexpectedly) hilarious and nice person  :)
    I guess you haven't heard enough of his puns yet...
    Is... is there such a thing as 'enough' puns?!

    Choros said:
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 25th of Roarkian, 534 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    7800h, 9750m, 11800e, 7p BesSix<>-wondercorn activate gift <----last minute check to make sure I had snagged my wondercorn gift this year.
    You reach into Aurore's Coral Cornucopia of Incredible Prosperity, searching for something special.
    Your hand closes around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you
    remove a gleaming crystal of wonder triumphantly.
    WHAT. (But also congrats! But also no way!)
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

    You say, I want that on my headstone: "You can't blanknote the dead!"
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 68 Capable
    Gurashi said:
    Nyana said:
    Gurashi said:
    Rave to @Avurekhos for being a(n unexpectedly) hilarious and nice person  :)
    I guess you haven't heard enough of his puns yet...
    Is... is there such a thing as 'enough' puns?!

    Choros said:
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 25th of Roarkian, 534 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    7800h, 9750m, 11800e, 7p BesSix<>-wondercorn activate gift <----last minute check to make sure I had snagged my wondercorn gift this year.
    You reach into Aurore's Coral Cornucopia of Incredible Prosperity, searching for something special.
    Your hand closes around something distinctly inedible, and amid a rainbow shower of sparkles you
    remove a gleaming crystal of wonder triumphantly.
    WHAT. (But also congrats! But also no way!)
    I know, right?!!?!
  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 65 Capable
    @Czixi / Ruin made my day. Loved having the new voice in a long-running RP thread. One day, the thread might even make it to the point... Hahah.
  • KarKar Member Posts: 18 Novice
    a fluffy pair of ursine ears.


    Not having alertness was hurting my soul.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,400 Transcendent
    Unexpected Aethen encounter.  <3
  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 65 Capable
    Daraius said:
    Unexpected Aethen encounter.  <3
    I'm excited too! More family to abuse! I mean, uh, um, no, I mean abuse.
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    @Gabe for sending Coraline an entire jewelry set for her birthday! Now she is only slightly disappointed that she didn't get the 5 million gold coins that she asked for :P 
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
Sign In or Register to comment.