• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Jolanthe said:
    Changelog 1763 <3
    Agreed! Thank you.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Huge rave to whoever possessed Yimone today and explained a neat little feature to me in Celest's library with their lecterns!

And as always, Mermom is the best mom! <3@Carakhan
  • Ya'll need to rave more!

Some of us are just furtive and private with our raving. And if you somehow feel out of place posting consecutively, then uh... I shall direct you to the listening thread and all my post spam there. Can't be worse than me.
  • Ya'll need to rave more!

I love when an idea comes together, and suddenly you have a much larger, better idea to work with :D Can't wait to keep going on my writing project!
    If I posted a rave for every time I had awesome RP I'd end up posting way more than anyone cares to see, and tagging certain people (and People) too much :D

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• If I posted a rave for every time I had awesome RP I'd end up posting way more than anyone cares to see, and tagging certain people (and People) too much :D

We have an RP rave thread! It's great to see those posted so I know who to pester for the good stuff.
  • Raves for more activity in Magnagora! Whether it is from astral hunt to intrigue, to the occasional God presence. Things are picking up! Great job guys.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • I was nerding out and fiddling with different newssearch keywords within seconds. Very useful when Serenwilde has 5000+ commune posts.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    What is THINK for? :/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Having conversations with yourself.
    I was just randomly playing around with it and my character's thoughts got so involved that he started thinking things on his own (some god apparently having fun).  It was pretty amusing, actually!  One of the lines received:
    You think to yourself: Maybe I should just speak my thoughts out loud. No matter what they may be. Surely the Basin can handle it? Yes, I should reveal my secrets to them.
    But technically it lets you have your character think things, and Gods/Telepaths can pick up on them / run with them for Great Fun(tm).
  • It's already helped me guide Lief's actions by defining, in actual words, what is going on through her mind too! I am loving the THINK command.

PS <3@Maylea
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
    function innerMonologue()
       send("think bacon")
       tempTimer(5, [[innerMonologue()]])
    end
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
       send("think bacon")
    end
    You assume someone like me understands what a "function" is.  :p
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    Daraius said:
       send("think bacon")
    end
    You assume someone like me understands what a "function" is.  :p

Basically setting up a trigger to think about bacon every five seconds. For, you know, realism.
  • Raves to @Regat for enabling my shenanigans and raves to @Maylea for being so freaking cool with it! It was so fun!

pronouns: they/them
    Thanks @Tridemon and whoever else for sending my stuff back.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

• Tridemon said:
    Xenthos suggested that it would be easier to just head back and hand them to you. I agreed with that assessment. Then continued using the magpie to deliver the gems.
    Sounds like me returning Gurashi's spiders earlier...

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• edited September 2019
    Tridemon said:
    Xenthos suggested that it would be easier to just head back and hand them to you. I agreed with that assessment. Then continued using the magpie to deliver the gems.
    Sounds like me returning Gurashi's spiders earlier...
    Gurashi is still just walking around, thinking "wowee what a polite quokka" XD <3 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• It looked like lots of fun!
    ~
    ~
  • Xenthos said:
    >--------------------------[ Changelog Entry #1772 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ianir the Anomaly                   Date: 2019-09-05 19:08:03

o THINK is now a thing, which allows you to privately think thoughts.
         - Gods in the room may be able to hear these thoughts.
         - Telepaths may also be able to hear them.

o NEWSSEARCH will allow you to search a board for all news articles
       which match a string.
         - NEWSSEARCH <board> <search>
         - SEARCHNEWS also works
         - You can also search a name of an author or subject.
         - You can only search one board at a time, and only boards you can
       see, sorry.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

This changelog is my rave.

OMG, how did I miss this! This is awesome!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.