Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

Comments

• I was so busy with IRL I forgot to post this yesterday. Gurashi n timequake beastie, Sardonix the fire wyvern. She mostly just sits around watching him get beat up but he loves her anyway. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• More ships! And cats!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Gurashi said:
    Inktober 14
    (I forgot to post again yesterday, woe is me.)

Drew my favorite place outside of Glomdoring (Toronadaaaa).
    I love tide pools v much IRL too, even tho I've only been a couple of times. I mean, they're just so neat.
    This is so much prettier than the image I had in my head!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Coraline said:
    Gurashi said:
    Inktober 14
    (I forgot to post again yesterday, woe is me.)

Drew my favorite place outside of Glomdoring (Toronadaaaa).
    I love tide pools v much IRL too, even tho I've only been a couple of times. I mean, they're just so neat.
    This is so much prettier than the image I had in my head!
    Thank you so much ;~; ! It still isn't exactly what I want it to be image-wise, but in my head the Toronada area is v colorful and pretty at sunup/sundown <3!!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• And then there's Gurashi's least-favorite place: In the sewers being chased by a floor-to-ceiling horde of angry crabs.
  • I always picture Ilistala as a black leopard, Probalbly my inner goth showing through.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Dark marks adorn the pristine white fur of this enormous leopard, black rosettes strewn across it in an inverse image of the night sky.
    It might be the "night sky" thing that you have in mind.
  • I imagine Gurashi in that last one being buried under an avalanche of paintings while trying to find the one he wanted to show Ilistala.
  • Xenthos said:
    Dark marks adorn the pristine white fur of this enormous leopard, black rosettes strewn across it in an inverse image of the night sky.
    It might be the "night sky" thing that you have in mind.
    Might be, yeah.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited October 2019
    So pretty! I love how you captured them so well!
    (Play in Serenwilde. Come here you)
  • Inktober 22

My sketchbook only has about five pages left, and it's been with me for close to two years, so I've been discovering lots of sketches that i'll color over the next couple days for Inktober <3 For now here is bb Bizi