Gurashi Draws: An Autobiography

GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 113 Gifted

So, I've never made a forum-based art thread before, but here we are and here I yam. I'm Gurashi the Bardbug, and... I like to draw. And I started playing Lusternia a few months back, and I tend to obsessively make fanart for whatever it is I'm doing at the time, so needless to say there has been plenty of drawing happening! 

If you wind up liking what you see here, you can find more on my portfolio page: https://acaishabuffo.myportfolio.com 
I also do freelance art commissions as a full-time gig, so there's pricing information and a contact link up at the top should you want to know more <3;; 

Uh so... here goes! Onward with some Lusternian fanart I daresay! 
Many greetings! I do commissions!

You say, I want that on my headstone: "You can't blanknote the dead!"

Comments

• CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    I love all of these so much! Your character is so adorable! In game his personality reminds me of a little child
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 113 Gifted
    Coraline said:
    I love all of these so much! Your character is so adorable! In game his personality reminds me of a little child
    *cries* thank youuu - he's very much like a kid; simple n sweet. Yay! 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,950 Transcendent
    edited June 13
    It may interest you to know that the kings and queens of each different Hive in the Undervault all have different carapace colorings! For that reason I like to think all the workers and warriors in each hive share that coloring. For example, Imhohet and Imhatatep(?) are pure black. Akhari and her king are cobalt blue iirc. So on and so forth.

From a completely outsider view, Maligorn would conclude that Gurashi originates from the (edit: redacted) Hive because of his prominent orange coloring.

• GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 113 Gifted
    Maligorn said:
    It may interest you to know that the kings and queens of each different Hive in the Undervault all have different carapace colorings! For that reason I like to think all the workers and warriors in each hive share that coloring. For example, Imhohet and Imhatatep(?) are pure black. Akhari and her king are cobalt blue iirc. So on and so forth.

From a completely outsider view, Maligorn would conclude that Gurashi originates from the (edit: redacted) Hive because of his prominent orange coloring.
    Oh my gosh really?! I've only ever looked at like... one Kephera warrior in all my hunting and it was pure black so I just assumed they all looked the same. You're right, that's super interesting! Thanks for sharing!! 

• ChorosChoros Member Posts: 68 Capable
    Is..is that Xenthos with a sock puppet nomming your face?
  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 68 Capable
    TRUA AND HER SHARK COSTUME SQUEEEE
  • RaughlinRaughlin Member Posts: 8 Novice
    Absolutely love your art :smiley:
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 255 Gifted
    Rockeaters are interesting because there's never a precise interpretation of how they look - so I always love seeing different renditions and imaginings of them.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,400 Transcendent
    When Xenthos pointed out you had a gallery I spent an embarrassing amount of time that night poring over the character face sketches. I just love every little detail, from the mini Gurashi commentary to the little speech bubbles. They’re all so expressive and beautiful and I wish you played in Hallifax so you could fanart all the characters I know and love.  :s
  • EinEin Member, Gods Posts: 19 Divine
    edited June 13
    You're an amazing artist!

I love the portraits of everyone. Very cool to see them all illustrated! Love Rancoura's speech bubble.
  • AfolliaAfollia Member Posts: 56 Apprentice
    This is so wonderful an amazing, your a treasure Gurashi  <3